KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Prince Nuada vs Nomak

Prince Nuada vs Nomak
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Prince Nuada vs Nomak

Same actor, two different roles. Nuada, armed with his spear, finds himself face to face with Nomak in the sewer tunnels below Manhattan. Nomak is fresh from feeding off Blade..and taking his sword in the process.

Which fighter makes it out of the sewer alive?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 11:59 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nomak.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 12:23 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Nuada has the speed and fighting edge, but i don't recall any strength feats that would allow him to bypass Nomak's ribcage. Can a reaper be decapitated? I don't recall anyone actually trying to cut a reaper's head off. He has Hellboy level strength, but i don't think that strong enough.

Nuada is definitely fast enough to contend and he is immune to toxins, isn't he? Nomak wouldn't be able turn him into a reaper but he'd win due to outlasting Nuada.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 12:40 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, didn't Nuada's spear turn Hellboy mortal?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 12:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

nah, it's magical though. So it may be able to pierce Nomak... it's indeterminable. Though, Hellboy's skin is said to be indestructible so I'd say it's legit to say Nuada can do it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 12:58 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'll pierce Nomak, that's not an issue, but will it turn Nomak mortal?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 12:59 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

nope. Hellboy isn't immortal. He just doesn't age normally, but he can be killed, provided someon can physically harm him.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 12:59 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then Nuada is ****ed

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 01:00 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

how is he phucked?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 01:02 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he has no way of killing Nomak.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 01:03 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

decapitation? hitting that spot Blade hit?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 01:08 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nuada's blade isn,t that long, impossible for him to slip it into the small gap that Blade did. Impossible to decap him, again, the blade is too short.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 01:14 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i guess.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 01:23 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nomak will get inside his guard and turn him.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 01:24 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Weren't those elves immune to toxins? I haven't watch Hellboy2 in a while but I'm pretty sure there was something that indicated they couldn't be harmed by poison/disease... which is what the vampire virus is.

Plus, Nuada is too quick to get caught like that. We never saw him get tired in the film but i wouldn't suspect he'd have the endurance of a vampire. Yeah, Nomak wins in the end due to stamina.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 02:44 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno about the toxins, and yeah on the last part.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 05:05 AM
Redemption
Restricted

Account Restricted

doesnt nuadas spear break off and goes deeper when touched

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 07:47 AM
Redemption is currently offline Click here to Send Redemption a Private Message Find more posts by Redemption Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm, but Hellboy as a magical being.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 01:30 PM
Redemption
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mhm, but Hellboy as a magical being.
but Hellboy as a magical being?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:36 PM
Redemption is currently offline Click here to Send Redemption a Private Message Find more posts by Redemption Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

was.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 08:39 PM