MOD Doom V.S. Emperor Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
MOD (Marquis of Death) Doom V.S. Emperor Joker

1. Straight up fight
2. MOD Doom gets 24hr Prep

Wei Phoenix
Joker in both.

Mindset
Doom steals his powers.

marwash22
this would be Joker with Myx'a powers, correct?

24 hours of very vague 'prep'... gotta go with Doom.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Joker in both.

Lord Feron
No one thinks doom can pull it off in fight 1?

vansonbee
Joker for both.

Once your supreme, there no point in prep or straight up brawl.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by vansonbee
Joker for both.

Once your supreme, there no point in prep or straight up brawl.

I think doom proved that no matter how powerful you are he can still steal it from you.

fight one I'm learning toward joker due to his sheer power. And DOM is not as powerful but he knows how to use his powers very well.

As for the MOD Doom w prep i think he should take it easily. Normal doom, as i said earlier proved that he can prep for powerful people.

red redemption
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think doom proved that no matter how powerful you are he can still steal it from you.

sp much doom wanking from that idiot its like he is the quanchi version of doom, i guess thats why doom gets his ass kicked on daily bases by the FF4 spider-man and luke cage right? because he is such a mastermind that cant even acomplish a plan GTFO moron

Lord Feron
Originally posted by red redemption
sp much doom wanking from that idiot its like he is the quanchi version of doom, i guess thats why doom gets his ass kicked on daily bases by the FF4 spider-man and luke cage right? because he is such a mastermind that cant even acomplish a plan GTFO moron

Yes BEcause MOD doom got owned by all of the people you mentioned. Lowballing a character is not a smart debating tactic. Frankly you prob don't know jack shit about Doom much less MOD doom.

So before calling people a moron and displaying your severe lack of knowledge and being childish. Just try and think for a moment. I know it's a hard concept but I believe in you!

By the way don't answer your already on ignore, someone who has more time and patience can deal with you.

red redemption
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yes BEcause MOD doom got owned by all of the people you mentioned. Lowballing a character is not a smart debating tactic. Frankly you prob don't know jack shit about Doom much less MOD doom.

So before calling people a moron and displaying your severe lack of knowledge and being childish. Just try and think for a moment. I know it's a hard concept but I believe in you!

By the way don't answer your already on ignore, someone who has more time and patience can deal with you.

zip it fanboy, everyone here knows you are nothing but a troll and a doom fanboy and nothing you said chenges the fact he gets his ass beat on daily bases by the FF4 spider-man and luke cage Lol

Black bolt z
sp much doom wanking from that idiot its like he is the quanchi version of doom, i guess thats why doom gets his ass kicked on daily bases by the FF4 spider-man and luke cage right? because he is such a mastermind that cant even acomplish a plan GTFO moron Doom being beaten by spiderman is obviously a low showing.True people due tend to wank doom with prep but you have to admit. Doom + Prep = win.

red redemption
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Doom being beaten by spiderman is obviously a low showing.True people due tend to wank doom with prep but you have to admit. Doom + Prep = win.

dude doom with prep gets his plans and his ass destroyed by FF4 he always fails to beat them so how can you say he is a prep god? with prep batman took out the entire JLA while doom cant get pass the freakin FF4 he is nothing

Black bolt z
dude doom with prep gets his plans and his ass destroyed by FF4 he always fails to beat them so how can you say he is a prep god? with prep batman took out the entire JLA while doom cant get pass the freakin FF4 he is nothing He has also stolen galactus's power with like 10 min prep then beyonder with 10 more min.High showing vs. low showing...

red redemption
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He has also stolen galactus's power with like 10 min prep then beyonder with 10 more min.High showing vs. low showing...

his lower showings are constatnt man he always lose to the FF4 spider-man and the likes so where isall that genius master mind of his when he cant take a team of 4 heroes with all that planning?

Black bolt z
True.Thats the one thing I don't like about these forums.Battlezone and prep for the insta win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.