KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » MOD Doom V.S. Emperor Joker

MOD Doom V.S. Emperor Joker
Started by: Lord Feron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Feron

MOD Doom V.S. Emperor Joker

MOD (Marquis of Death) Doom V.S. Emperor Joker

1. Straight up fight
2. MOD Doom gets 24hr Prep

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 04:00 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Joker in both.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:42 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Doom steals his powers.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:43 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

this would be Joker with Myx'a powers, correct?

24 hours of very vague 'prep'... gotta go with Doom.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:54 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Joker in both.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 01:38 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

No one thinks doom can pull it off in fight 1?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 03:18 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Joker for both.

Once your supreme, there no point in prep or straight up brawl.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 03:42 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by vansonbee
Joker for both.

Once your supreme, there no point in prep or straight up brawl.

I think doom proved that no matter how powerful you are he can still steal it from you.

fight one I'm learning toward joker due to his sheer power. And DOM is not as powerful but he knows how to use his powers very well.

As for the MOD Doom w prep i think he should take it easily. Normal doom, as i said earlier proved that he can prep for powerful people.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 04:07 PM
red redemption
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think doom proved that no matter how powerful you are he can still steal it from you.

sp much doom wanking from that idiot its like he is the quanchi version of doom, i guess thats why doom gets his ass kicked on daily bases by the FF4 spider-man and luke cage right? because he is such a mastermind that cant even acomplish a plan GTFO moron

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 04:21 PM
red redemption is currently offline Click here to Send red redemption a Private Message Find more posts by red redemption Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by red redemption
sp much doom wanking from that idiot its like he is the quanchi version of doom, i guess thats why doom gets his ass kicked on daily bases by the FF4 spider-man and luke cage right? because he is such a mastermind that cant even acomplish a plan GTFO moron

Yes BEcause MOD doom got owned by all of the people you mentioned. Lowballing a character is not a smart debating tactic. Frankly you prob don't know jack shit about Doom much less MOD doom.

So before calling people a moron and displaying your severe lack of knowledge and being childish. Just try and think for a moment. I know it's a hard concept but I believe in you!

By the way don't answer your already on ignore, someone who has more time and patience can deal with you.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:23 PM
red redemption
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yes BEcause MOD doom got owned by all of the people you mentioned. Lowballing a character is not a smart debating tactic. Frankly you prob don't know jack shit about Doom much less MOD doom.

So before calling people a moron and displaying your severe lack of knowledge and being childish. Just try and think for a moment. I know it's a hard concept but I believe in you!

By the way don't answer your already on ignore, someone who has more time and patience can deal with you.

zip it fanboy, everyone here knows you are nothing but a troll and a doom fanboy and nothing you said chenges the fact he gets his ass beat on daily bases by the FF4 spider-man and luke cage Lol

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:25 PM
red redemption is currently offline Click here to Send red redemption a Private Message Find more posts by red redemption Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Doom being beaten by spiderman is obviously a low showing.True people due tend to wank doom with prep but you have to admit. Doom + Prep = win.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:25 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red redemption
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Doom being beaten by spiderman is obviously a low showing.True people due tend to wank doom with prep but you have to admit. Doom + Prep = win.

dude doom with prep gets his plans and his ass destroyed by FF4 he always fails to beat them so how can you say he is a prep god? with prep batman took out the entire JLA while doom cant get pass the freakin FF4 he is nothing

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:27 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

dude doom with prep gets his plans and his ass destroyed by FF4 he always fails to beat them so how can you say he is a prep god? with prep batman took out the entire JLA while doom cant get pass the freakin FF4 he is nothing
He has also stolen galactus's power with like 10 min prep then beyonder with 10 more min.High showing vs. low showing...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:37 PM
red redemption
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black bolt z
He has also stolen galactus's power with like 10 min prep then beyonder with 10 more min.High showing vs. low showing...

his lower showings are constatnt man he always lose to the FF4 spider-man and the likes so where isall that genius master mind of his when he cant take a team of 4 heroes with all that planning?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:39 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

True.Thats the one thing I don't like about these forums.Battlezone and prep for the insta win.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:41 PM