nimdors arm breaking gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

puchio
so i saw the recent new mutants issue where the nimrod basically snapped colossus arm and desided to open a gauntlet now lets say every character i post here is being held by nimrods so how many nimrods do you think it would take to snap the arm of the next people

colossus
namor
thor
WWH
wolverine
superman
juggernaut

Gecko4lif
wwh base is far under thor

His arm would get snapped before he gets pissed enough to do something about it

and wolverine would get joint raped

Colossus-Big C
wwh doesnt have a base, he is already pissed to that level.

also show me the scan of nimrod snapping his arm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wwh doesnt have a base, he is already pissed to that level.

also show me the scan of nimrod snapping his arm

big grin

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9968/newmutants140011.th.jpg

Colossus-Big C
but look, the robot calculated colossus strength and 1.5 tons per pound
colossus weights 500 pounds so that means he can lift around 750 tons big grin
thats far stronger than the thing

Colossus-Big C
also this is the first time colossus insides were shown, its all metal

KingD19
but look, the robot calculated colossus strength and 1.5 tons per pound
colossus weights 500 pounds so that means he can lift around 750 tons big grin
thats far stronger than the thing

Colossus weighs over a ton, not sure how much over, but he does weigh over a ton. It's been stated at least 3 or 4 times on panel.

also this is the first time colossus insides were shown, its all metal

And it's not the first time his insides were shown, nor is it the first time it was said that he's all metal.

snoopdogg
Actually he's been stated on panel as weighing over a ton. But let's be conservative and use 1 ton which equals 2000lbs. 2000lbsx1.5=3000 tons.

Now, does anybody know of a time in a comic where it says/shows how much a character is lifting precisely? I can name a few and none of them are over 100 tons.

KingD19
The only one I can recall Stilt...is Superman 1 Million I think. He was holding up a piston that looked like a chess piece, and the guy said it was the equivalent of 1 quintillion tons.

I think Ultimate Colossus lifted the sub which was stated to weigh 20,000 tons.

snoopdogg
All-Star Supes lifted a key that weighed like 500 million tons or some sh!t.

I don't think the weight of the sub was ever stated.

Colossus-Big C
thing was said to have enough strength ratio of 1 ton per inch of his hands but thats still not near colossus

also nimrod breaks everyones arm here except juggs and wwh, they adapt to your strength level

snoopdogg
thing was said to have enough strength ratio of 1 ton per inch of his hands but thats still not near colossus

also nimrod breaks everyones arm here except juggs and wwh, they adapt to your strength level What issue stated this?

KingD19
Who the hell is Nimdor?

lightyeargee
Superman lifted he Giza Pyramid once. That's gotta be over 100 Tons. WW, Supers, and MM Held the Earth in Place. Quintillions of Tons. Thor Moved the Midgard Serpent. While it was wrapped around the earth coilded tight. The wieght plus pressure was in the Trillions of Tons. That's the only way something could change the earth's tides like it was.

Anyway. Nimrod is Not Breaking Thor's arm or anyone over him. He doesn't have the power. I'm surprised He broke Colossus considering Gladiator didn't even Hurt Col that much. Glads>>Nimrod.

Gecko4lif
Supes jugs and thor dont get broken

Everyone else does

Well wolverine gets dislocated

puchio
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
wwh base is far under thor

His arm would get snapped before he gets pissed enough to do something about it

and wolverine would get joint raped

there isnt a base level to WWH strength because he is already pissed of to thestate of WWH and he is by far stronger and more durable then thor his arms were stuck in the concrete and he just tear it out , what feats does thor has? bleeding from 40 tonners punching him? oh i know king thor got his arm almost cut off by wolverine... nimrod will tear thors arm off its socket

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by puchio
there isnt a base level to WWH strength because he is already pissed of to thestate of WWH and he is by far stronger and more durable then thor his arms were stuck in the concrete and he just tear it out , what feats does thor has? bleeding from 40 tonners punching him? oh i know king thor got his arm almost cut off by wolverine... nimrod will tear thors arm off its socket

Thor has knocking someone off of the planet

Verse hulk merely knocking someone to the adjoining state

Colossus-Big C
whats the name of the comic were the scan if from

amnesia
Originally posted by puchio

taking the doomsday bomb in the face.

Gecko4lif
whats the name of the comic were the scan if from
Thor : vikings

Parmaniac
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=533437&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post12804840

Juk3n
Nimrod is such a badass

cooliosss
they will be ripping thor apart seing how wolverine almost cut his arm off with a simple slash, and it was king thor

Mshinu
Nimrod has a habit for "breaking the rules", affecting Juggs with sonics and and paralyzing him with some inhibitor etc. I think he can potentially break or at least bend the arm of everyone on the list. "Compensating"

cooliosss
i already started to think he will rip out colossus arm

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Now, does anybody know of a time in a comic where it says/shows how much a character is lifting precisely? I can name a few and none of them are over 100 tons.

Sasquatch and the 250 ton Dc-10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Sasquatch and the 250 ton Dc-10 Didn't Sasquatch get a broken arm once?Originally posted by cooliosss
i already started to think he will rip out colossus arm Well, he already did that.

-K-M-
Didn't Sasquatch get a broken arm once?

Yep, but not from doing that. It was also from Llan a skyfather and from Master when Walter was running on empty.

cooliosss
Didn't Sasquatch get a broken arm once? Well, he already did that.

he broke colossus arm but he didnt tear it off

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yep, but not from doing that. It was also from Llan a skyfather Nimrod is a Skyfather level.Originally posted by cooliosss
he broke colossus arm but he didnt tear it off He could have.

-K-M-
Nimrod is a Skyfather level.

I need he needs a cape, robots with caps are awesome.

cooliosss
Nimrod is a Skyfather level. He could have.

maybe he could maybe he couldnt its easier to crack an arm then to actually rip it out and there is a reason why nimrod didnt rip his arm off maybe he couldnt

snoopdogg
Originally posted by cooliosss
maybe he could maybe he couldnt its easier to crack an arm then to actually rip it out and there is a reason why nimrod didnt rip his arm off maybe he couldnt I actually think that 6 Nimrods under the same conditions as the Colossus ordeal could pretty much break everyones' arms on the list. You have to remember Nimrod is Class 100 according to the handbooks so if you have half a dozen Class 100 beings holding you down it's not a stretch to think they can break your arm.

cooliosss
well breaking an arm yes i agree but to actually rip it off which is harder then breaking it

cooliosss
damn i remember time when blade used to hunt and shit but now its all about nimdors breaking arms

Colossus-Big C
i would say the calculations were correct as seeing about 5 class 100 nomrods had to restrain colossus.

cooliosss
i would say the calculations were correct as seeing about 5 class 100 nomrods had to restrain colossus.

but it took only 1 to snap his arm like that and i call it bullshit how the hell could he snap his arm like that

snoopdogg
but it took only 1 to snap his arm like that and i call it bullshit how the hell could he snap his arm like that By compenstating his strength.

cooliosss
By compenstating his strength.

what does it mean exactly?

snoopdogg
what does it mean exactly? It means he had 4 of his Class 100 buddies hold Colossus down while he broke his arm.

cooliosss
one of them was holding his balls

vansonbee
what does it mean exactly? Originally posted by snoopdogg
It means he had 4 of his Class 100 buddies hold Colossus down while he broke his arm. Adding the load, see how much pressure breaks it.

Nimrods + Pete = construction yard...

cooliosss
Originally posted by vansonbee
Adding the load, see how much pressure breaks it.

Nimrods + Pete = construction yard...

also add the facr that blade wasnt even hunting at this moment and colossus had his upgrade

cooliosss
this is colossus arm b!tch this is how it rolls and this is how it snaps

nicamarvin
I actually think that 6 Nimrods under the same conditions as the Colossus ordeal could pretty much break everyones' arms on the list. ......... laughing you could put a Million of them tinn cans and they wont even scratch Juggy..... smokin'

coelio
Originally posted by nicamarvin
......... laughing you could put a Million of them tinn cans and they wont even scratch Juggy..... smokin'

it takes only 1 of them to bfr him since recently even a cute fury midget bfr'd him so ye anyone can bfr juggernaut

nicamarvin
Originally posted by coelio
it takes only 1 of them to bfr him since recently even a cute fury midget bfr'd him so ye anyone can bfr juggernaut yes they can BFR him.... erm but this is not Who can BFR Juggs..... confused

coelio
yes they can BFR him.... erm but this is not Who can BFR Juggs..... confused

they can bfr his arm

nicamarvin
they can bfr his arm ..... laughing

snoopdogg
......... laughing you could put a Million of them tinn cans and they wont even scratch Juggy..... smokin' Didn't Nimrod already kayo Juggy?

jalek moye
It means he had 4 of his Class 100 buddies hold Colossus down while he broke his arm.
I also am under the impression that he increased his strength ot makeit work while they held him.

jalek moye
Didn't Nimrod already kayo Juggy?

with sonic weaponry, thats how the compensate for him

nicamarvin
Didn't Nimrod already kayo Juggy? I Fail to see any scratch on Him, Care to post some pics of the fight...? so we can take a closer look and see if he was even scratched..... confused

coelio
juggernaut is so disrespected by the new writers sad

where is the good old beer drinking and x-men smacking juggy

snoopdogg
Never said he was scratched. I said he was KTFO.

nicamarvin
Never said he was scratched. I said he was KTFO. He was KTFO by other means, Not by Physicaly Hurting him like he did Colossus..... wink No Tinn Man can tickle Juggernaut, He lacks the Fire Power of the GodBlast and even that Powerfull Blast failed at scratching Juggernaut..... Happy Dance

coelio
cant be touched cant be scratched thats how he rolls

nicamarvin
cant be touched cant be scratched thats how he rolls Got that Right Kid... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.