KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » nimdors arm breaking gauntlet

nimdors arm breaking gauntlet
Started by: puchio

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
puchio
Restricted

Account Restricted

nimdors arm breaking gauntlet

so i saw the recent new mutants issue where the nimrod basically snapped colossus arm and desided to open a gauntlet now lets say every character i post here is being held by nimrods so how many nimrods do you think it would take to snap the arm of the next people

colossus
namor
thor
WWH
wolverine
superman
juggernaut

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 03:50 PM
puchio is currently offline Click here to Send puchio a Private Message Find more posts by puchio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

wwh base is far under thor

His arm would get snapped before he gets pissed enough to do something about it

and wolverine would get joint raped

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 04:31 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

wwh doesnt have a base, he is already pissed to that level.

also show me the scan of nimrod snapping his arm

I have returned

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 04:33 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wwh doesnt have a base, he is already pissed to that level.

also show me the scan of nimrod snapping his arm

big grin

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 05:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

but look, the robot calculated colossus strength and 1.5 tons per pound
colossus weights 500 pounds so that means he can lift around 750 tons big grin
thats far stronger than the thing

I have returned

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 05:24 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

also this is the first time colossus insides were shown, its all metal

I have returned

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 05:26 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

but look, the robot calculated colossus strength and 1.5 tons per pound
colossus weights 500 pounds so that means he can lift around 750 tons big grin
thats far stronger than the thing

Colossus weighs over a ton, not sure how much over, but he does weigh over a ton. It's been stated at least 3 or 4 times on panel.

also this is the first time colossus insides were shown, its all metal

And it's not the first time his insides were shown, nor is it the first time it was said that he's all metal.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 05:39 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Actually he's been stated on panel as weighing over a ton. But let's be conservative and use 1 ton which equals 2000lbs. 2000lbsx1.5=3000 tons.

Now, does anybody know of a time in a comic where it says/shows how much a character is lifting precisely? I can name a few and none of them are over 100 tons.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 06:27 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

The only one I can recall Stilt...is Superman 1 Million I think. He was holding up a piston that looked like a chess piece, and the guy said it was the equivalent of 1 quintillion tons.

I think Ultimate Colossus lifted the sub which was stated to weigh 20,000 tons.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 06:36 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

All-Star Supes lifted a key that weighed like 500 million tons or some sh!t.

I don't think the weight of the sub was ever stated.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 06:38 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

thing was said to have enough strength ratio of 1 ton per inch of his hands but thats still not near colossus

also nimrod breaks everyones arm here except juggs and wwh, they adapt to your strength level

I have returned

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 07:12 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

thing was said to have enough strength ratio of 1 ton per inch of his hands but thats still not near colossus

also nimrod breaks everyones arm here except juggs and wwh, they adapt to your strength level
What issue stated this?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 07:43 PM
KingD19

Who the hell is Nimdor?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 07:45 PM
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman lifted he Giza Pyramid once. That's gotta be over 100 Tons. WW, Supers, and MM Held the Earth in Place. Quintillions of Tons. Thor Moved the Midgard Serpent. While it was wrapped around the earth coilded tight. The wieght plus pressure was in the Trillions of Tons. That's the only way something could change the earth's tides like it was.

Anyway. Nimrod is Not Breaking Thor's arm or anyone over him. He doesn't have the power. I'm surprised He broke Colossus considering Gladiator didn't even Hurt Col that much. Glads>>Nimrod.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 07:47 PM
lightyeargee is currently offline Click here to Send lightyeargee a Private Message Find more posts by lightyeargee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Supes jugs and thor dont get broken

Everyone else does

Well wolverine gets dislocated

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 08:43 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
puchio
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
wwh base is far under thor

His arm would get snapped before he gets pissed enough to do something about it

and wolverine would get joint raped

there isnt a base level to WWH strength because he is already pissed of to thestate of WWH and he is by far stronger and more durable then thor his arms were stuck in the concrete and he just tear it out , what feats does thor has? bleeding from 40 tonners punching him? oh i know king thor got his arm almost cut off by wolverine... nimrod will tear thors arm off its socket

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 08:47 PM
puchio is currently offline Click here to Send puchio a Private Message Find more posts by puchio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by puchio
there isnt a base level to WWH strength because he is already pissed of to thestate of WWH and he is by far stronger and more durable then thor his arms were stuck in the concrete and he just tear it out , what feats does thor has? bleeding from 40 tonners punching him? oh i know king thor got his arm almost cut off by wolverine... nimrod will tear thors arm off its socket

Thor has knocking someone off of the planet

Verse hulk merely knocking someone to the adjoining state

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 10:10 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats the name of the comic were the scan if from

I have returned

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 10:19 PM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by puchio

taking the doomsday bomb in the face.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 10:25 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

whats the name of the comic were the scan if from

Thor : vikings

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 10:34 PM