Cross Genre Nominations Thread #5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

marwash22
Wonder Woman (w/ standard gear, no lasso)

vs.

Yoruichi Shihoin. (from Bleach)

Should be a good match. Wonder Woman is stronger but Yoruichi is faster and has more offensive versatility.

lightyeargee
Ang the Avatar from the AirBender Movie vs. Storm from the Xmen movie.

They both can fight pretty well and seem to get all powerful when their eyes glow white.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by marwash22
Wonder Woman (w/ standard gear, no lasso)

vs.

Yoruichi Shihoin. (from Bleach)

Should be a good match. Wonder Woman is stronger but Yoruichi is faster and has more offensive versatility.
Proof that Yoruichi is faster?

Estacado
Sub zero vs wolverine

lightyeargee
Wonder Woman vs. Piccolo

They seem to both be insanely skilled and vastly under rated. He can stretch, she has that Lasso. He has awesome Long Ranged, she has short ranged and Bracers. Good fight.

Bentley
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Wonder Woman vs. Piccolo

They seem to both be insanely skilled and vastly under rated. He can stretch, she has that Lasso. He has awesome Long Ranged, she has short ranged and Bracers. Good fight.

It would be too speed oriented, Thor vs Vegeta didn't run into that dilemma because Thor has never been established as an speedester, but I think DC fast top tiers are better left alone.

Maybe a Green Lantern?

marwash22
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Proof that Yoruichi is faster? are you seriously asking because you're not familiar with Bleach', or are you just screwing with me?

Bentley
are you seriously asking because you're not familiar with Bleach', or are you just screwing with me?

Just assume he's not familiar dude, no need to get aggressive over a completely reasonable question right?

marwash22
Originally posted by Bentley
Just assume he's not familiar dude, no need to get aggressive over a completely reasonable question right? I was honestly asking if he was unfamiliar with 'Bleach', there was no aggression in my post.

EDIT: Well, in Bleach, there is something called 'shunpo'; it's a technique where you skip over distances in one step, it's akin to teleportation. She is considered the 'Goddess of Flash' in series.

She's so fast that she not only leaves after images, but appears to be in multiple places at a time. She can create clones by moving fast. She can clear miles in one step.

Kal-El Summers
Yoruichi's done nothing in Bleach to even suggest she's even flirting anywhere close to Diana's speed(or durability).

Bentley
Demanding people explanations like that for reason its aggressive... Or maybe people are too polite where I live.

Who would be a good match against Edward Elric? Venom?

marwash22
Originally posted by Kal-El Summers
Yoruichi's done nothing in Bleach to even suggest she's even flirting anywhere close to Diana's speed(or durability). I never argued durability. But as far as speed, Yoruichi is clearly faster. Diana would be hard pressed to see, let alone hit her.

lightyeargee
I never argued durability. But as far as speed, Yoruichi is clearly faster. Diana would be hard pressed to see, let alone hit her. Diana doesn't need to see to beat speedsters. Plus she has had an up grade in sense.

Kal-El Summers
And how is she faster than someone who's held her own against people that would laugh at Yoruichi's speed? I've never seen anything that puts her higher than maybe hypersonic, so where are these speed feats that put her faster than Diana?

marwash22
And how is she faster than someone who's held her own against people that would laugh at Yoruichi's speed? I've never seen anything that puts her higher than maybe hypersonic, so where are these speed feats that put her faster than Diana? please elaborate; what speedster are you referring to?

Kal-El Summers
Who would be a good match against Edward Elric? Venom?
Well, it'd be like fighting a low-rent version of Pride, but does Ed have the firepower to put him down without automatic knowledge of his weakness?

amnesia
Proof that Yoruichi is faster?

she took down 50 soul reaper ninjas and we couldn't even see the move. Shit was cash

Kal-El Summers
please elaborate; what speedster are you referring to?
Superman, Jesse Quick, Zoom, and the Shattered God.

marwash22
not to mention...

She outran Byakuya, who is known as a "Shunpo Expert"; and she did so while carrying a grown man on her back while being "out of practice".

Bentley
Well, it'd be like fighting a low-rent version of Pride, but does Ed have the firepower to put him down without automatic knowledge of his weakness?

Well, his powers are very flexible, he could at least try to bury him under a rockslide. I need to look at his alchemy feats to be sure.

marwash22
Superman, Jesse Quick, Zoom, and the Shattered God. I'm not completely sure what you're trying to say, please elaborate. She's not faster than any of those people and whenever she's outmatched in speed, she "holds her own" due to fighting skill, endurance and durability.

Kal-El Summers
I never said she was faster than any of them in the first place, but she did keep up with Jesse Quick when she was going into the Speed Force and managed to lasso her, all with her own speed to boot.

Now please show me where Yoruichi has done anything to trump that in Bleach.

marwash22
I never said she was faster than any of them in the first place, but she did keep up with Jesse Quick when she was going into the Speed Force and managed to lasso her, all with her own speed to boot. Catching/tagging someone who can run fast in a straight line using a lasso, is not the same as tagging someone who can laterally move and maneuver at light speed. Wonder Woman does not possess the ability to move fast enough to touch someone who can basically teleport.

Now please show me where Yoruichi has done anything to trump that in Bleach. 9GgcFVeQtxU

go to 6:10. WW can't move or react at a level high enough to contend with Yoruichi's speed.

MooCowofJustice
Cyclops versus Kessler. Both of them are ranged fighters. I am sure Cyclops has the power advantage and probably more reach overall, but Kessler has speed and variety. Cyclops will also have a hand to hand combat advantage I'm sure. A city somewhere to help provide cover.

MewTwo versus Magneto. Both were put in the low Herald tier, and I think Magneto's helmet protects him from psychic based attacks on his mind, meaning MewTwo can't simply mind control him or mind wipe him. A city to provide plenty of things to throw at each other.

MewTwo versus Red Tornado. For some reason I feel like Magneto might be too powerful because I overlooked something huge. But I think Red Tornado has the same advantage against mental attacks, being a robot. So this is if that feeling about Magneto is right. Hopefully Red Tornado won't be the same. A city because this is a trend.

amnesia
Catching/tagging someone who can run fast in a straight line using a lasso, is not the same as tagging someone who can laterally move and maneuver at light speed. Wonder Woman does not possess the ability to move fast enough to touch someone who can basically teleport.

9GgcFVeQtxU

go to 6:10. WW can't move or react at a level high enough to contend with Yoruichi's speed.

The only bleach character (at this point) that could handle wondie would be Shunsui.

Naija boy
Is yoruichi a ftl level character? and if so are there any examples that prove this? Because she would have to be at that level in order to be faster than wonderwoman.

Bentley
So I'll nominate Edward Elric (FMA) against Venom (Brock), in any case someone is interested in nodding. wink

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by amnesia
The only bleach character (at this point) that could handle wondie would be Shunsui.
Even he would be raped if it wasnt speed equal

then he would rape her with uber h4x as opposed to overwhelming power

amnesia
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Even her would be raped if it wasnt speed equal

then he would rape her with uber h4x as opposed to overwhelming power

BANKAI! YOU ARE FORCED TO PLAY CHILD GAMES!!!

Seriously, that's overpowered.

Kal-El Summers
Catching/tagging someone who can run fast in a straight line using a lasso, is not the same as tagging someone who can laterally move and maneuver at light speed. Wonder Woman does not possess the ability to move fast enough to touch someone who can basically teleport.

9GgcFVeQtxU

And that doesn't come anywhere close to being on Wonder Woman's level. No one in Bleach has shown even light-speed feats, let alone FTL ones, so yeah... not a chance there. no

marwash22
Originally posted by Naija boy
Is yoruichi a ftl level character? and if so are there any examples that prove this? Because she would have to be at that level in order to be faster than wonderwoman. WW isn't faster than light in her movements, not ever close. At her max, when flying, yes, but not in reaction time or lateral movement.

vC6XvG9rtFc Anyhow, what would you call that, if not speed of light? And that's her, out of practice, while carrying a man of her shoulder.

Gecko4lif
BANKAI! YOU ARE FORCED TO PLAY CHILD GAMES!!!

Seriously, that's overpowered.

The h4x is strong in this one

Same with soifons shinkai

Kal-El Summers
So I'll nominate Edward Elric (FMA) against Venom (Brock), in any case someone is interested in nodding. wink
I'll give it a nod. Would be an interesting one just for Ed's strategy alone.

kgkg
Zatana vs Hellmaster Fibrizo

marwash22
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
The h4x is strong in this one

Same with soifons shinkai Her bankai is a one-shotter. lulz.

The only bleach character (at this point) that could handle wondie would be Shunsui. by "at the point", do you mean, at the time in that video? What about Yama?

Gecko4lif
Her bankai is a one-shotter. lulz.

Only if your less durable than a building sad

Naija boy
WW isn't faster than light in her movements, not ever close. At her max, when flying, yes, but not in reaction time or lateral movement.

vC6XvG9rtFc Anyhow, what would you call that, if not speed of light? And that's her, out of practice, while carrying a man of her shoulder.

the feats in her respect thread disagrew with you. moreover all u showed me is her moving faster than the eye can follow. Nothing there indicates she is moving even remotely close to light speed. Not at all.

The Nuul
Elder Predator vs Master Chief

Fight in a Forrest.

Omega Vision
Is yoruichi a ftl level character? and if so are there any examples that prove this? Because she would have to be at that level in order to be faster than wonderwoman.
Yeah I have no problem with her being able to keep up with or even maybe match Wonder Woman but proving she's clearly faster than Wonder Woman will take some good evidence seeing as Wonder Woman has kept pace with the Flash and Superman in the past.

Even if she's slightly faster it won't really help her considering Diana's vastly superior strength and her bracers.

amnesia

by "at the point", do you mean, at the time in that video? What about Yama?

Dragon ball factor, every time Ichigo beats someone he meets a stronger opponent and must train to become stronger, and when Ichigo become more powerful so do all the other characters.

(Can't wait until Zaraki reaches bankai level)

marwash22
When has Wonder Woman been shown to move as fast as a Bleach character? You guys are talking about her flight speed, not her fighting speed or lateral movement.

kgkg
Dragon ball factor, every time Ichigo beats someone he meets a stronger opponent and must train to become stronger, and when Ichigo become more powerful so do all the other characters.

(Can't wait until Zaraki reaches bankai level) Bleach was suppose to end after the soul society saga. That's why Ichigo was able to beat some captain , I believe he beat Zaraki Kenpachi without his Bankai and defeated Kuchiki Byakuya with bankai

Every Captain jumped in power level. They had to make Ichigo a lot weaker to make the Captain meaningful.

Thats why you see Igigo having problem defeating Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez with bankai and a hallow mask while some of the captain owned and defeated their espada counterpart somewhat easily.

marwash22
Originally posted by kgkg
Bleach was suppose to end after the soul society saga. That's why Ichigo was able to beat some captain , I believe he beat Zaraki Kenpachi without his Bankai and defeated Kuchiki Byakuya with bankai

Every Captain jumped in power level. They had to make Ichigo a lot weaker to make the Captain meaningful.

Thats why you see Igigo having problem defeating Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez with bankai and a hallow mask while some of the captain owned and defeated their espada counterpart somewhat easily. To be fair, Ichigo fought number 6, the Captain's all fought higher (weaker) people. Zaraki fought number 5 but almost died and had to resort to using the two handed technique.

amnesia
Originally posted by kgkg
Bleach was suppose to end after the soul society saga. That's why Ichigo was able to beat some captain , I believe he beat Zaraki Kenpachi without his Bankai and defeated Kuchiki Byakuya with bankai

Thats why you see Igigo having problem defeating Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez with bankai and a hallow mask while some of the captain owned and defeated their espada counterpart somewhat easily.

AND SUDDENLY EVERYONE HAD FLIGHT

marwash22
lulz. i thought it was flight too; I'm like, how in the hell is everyone flying all of a sudden.

Kal-El Summers
When has Wonder Woman been shown to move as fast as a Bleach character? You guys are talking about her flight speed, not her fighting speed or lateral movement.
Dude, you've posted nothing to back up your claims on Yoruichi being anywhere close to WW in speed. It's all on you to prove it and you haven't so far.

Black bolt z
Linda(spartan) vs. Maverick

kgkg
To be fair, Ichigo fought number 6, the Captain's all fought higher (weaker) people. Zaraki fought number 5 but almost died and had to resort to using the two handed technique. Kuchiki Byakuya beat Number 7 Espada just one rank lower than Grimmjow very easily.

Ulquiorra totally dominated Ichigo when he transformed and Ichigo was only able to beat him when his hallow took over.

Considering he beat Zaraki without Bankai I would say there was a major shit in power levels after the SS incident.

Also other Captain are beating higher level Espadas as well some without even using Bankai.

and Ichigo was suppose to be a treat when he was is SS.

kgkg
AND SUDDENLY EVERYONE HAD FLIGHT Shit is to funny.

Bleach is a fight fest fights after fights.

Omega Vision
How's this for speed:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/wwdeflection.jpg
That's her blocking multiple simultaneous laser blasts from multiple directions.

This is her intercepting a bullet, that was fired from a distance.
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/l_bc616d849d714320ac3d07293c66b79d.jpg
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/34/l_1110e3a7d09a4839b3d9f9687cbae0ce.jpg

Fighting Flash (who's waaaay faster than any Bleach character):
http://img511.imageshack.us/i/137zw.jpg/
http://img527.imageshack.us/i/178nb.jpg/
Of course he's faster, but that doesn't mean she can't hang with him:
http://img511.imageshack.us/i/18199wu.jpg/

Running alongside the Flash:
http://img244.imageshack.us/i/jla43pg069rw.jpg/
http://img163.imageshack.us/i/jla43pg078pu.jpg/
http://img34.imageshack.us/f/JLA43pg09.jpg/
How's that for "lateral movement"?

Anyway how about you show us something instead of making crap up and posturing?

The most arrogant part of the above statement you authored is the implication that not only do you believe that Yoruichi is faster than Wonder Woman, but that seemingly ALL Bleach characters are faster.

Black bolt z
The jedi order vs. Avengers(lineup be decided later).

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The jedi order vs. Avengers(lineup be decided later).

Thor. THE END

Omega Vision
How about Teal'c, Chewbacca, and Worf vs Bane (with Venom)?

I think since all three of them are decently skilled and have above average human strength they can give Bane a decent fight and maybe even take him for a majority.

amnesia
How's this for speed:
That's her blocking multiple simultaneous laser blasts from multiple directions.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/l_bc616d849d714320ac3d07293c66b79d.jpg
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/34/l_1110e3a7d09a4839b3d9f9687cbae0ce.jpg

The most arrogant part of the above statement you authored is the implication that not only do you believe that Yoruichi is faster than Wonder Woman, but that seemingly ALL Bleach characters are faster.

Defending your waifu? wink3

chomperx9
sub-zero vs sunfire

static shock vs blanka

akuma vs karate kid

hancock vs wonder woman

marwash22

The most arrogant part of the above statement you authored is the implication that not only do you believe that Yoruichi is faster than Wonder Woman, but that seemingly ALL Bleach characters are faster. I honestly dunno where you're coming from. What crap did i make up and where did i posture?

I posted videos showing how fast Yoruichi is and how she's able to appear from various angles after coming out of a shunpo. To counter my argument, you posted scans of Diana predicting paterns, blocking fire from the same angle and moving fast in one direction. There's not much else i can say or do (especially if you're not familiar with the series) to convince you how fast Yoruichi's combat speed is. If you watched the vids i posted (or, you're already familiar with the series), but still disagree with me, that's cool, i don't care enough to convince you otherwise. I just suggested a matchup i thought and still think would be good, but it's not nearly important enough for me go out of my way in effort to convince you that Diana can't match Yoriuchi's speed in combat.

r0nm0n88
fat buu vs void.
common

r0nm0n88
ryu and ken vs KK and iron fist

chomperx9
fat albert vs E honda

carver9
Superman, Jesse Quick, Zoom, and the Shattered God.

The only one that is impressive combat speed wise that would mean anything against a bleach character COMBAT SPEED WISE is Zoom. The other, I havent seen anything combat speed wise to suggest that they are on the top speedsters in bleach level COMBAT SPEED WISE.

carver9

Show me Wonder Woman combating at the speed of light because the only thing that have been going on with this forum is just statements.

carver9
WW isn't faster than light in her movements, not ever close. At her max, when flying, yes, but not in reaction time or lateral movement.

This is what people fail to understand. People get FLIGHT mixed up with COMBAT speed. A lot of people on the forum (majority) doesnt know the difference.

carver9
Yeah I have no problem with her being able to keep up with or even maybe match Wonder Woman but proving she's clearly faster than Wonder Woman will take some good evidence seeing as Wonder Woman has kept pace with the Flash and Superman in the past.

Even if she's slightly faster it won't really help her considering Diana's vastly superior strength and her bracers.

Grundy has kept pace with Flash and Superman. Hell, Grundy has went head to head with Superman fist for fist and won.

confused

The combat feats of both are different and again, you all are mixing combat feats up with flight. Learn the difference.

carver9
Dude, you've posted nothing to back up your claims on Yoruichi being anywhere close to WW in speed. It's all on you to prove it and you haven't so far.

He posted a lot proving this. You have yet to post something that show Wonder Woman combat speed even being that impressive or as impressive as the top bleach characters. All of you all stories about Wonder Womans speed falls behind myths. Wonder Woman got curb stomped by flash during a speed range and had to time her attack and flash wasnt even hitting light speed. Wonder Woman got stomped by Zoom and had to time her attack. Again true speedster that actually use their speed during combat, Wonder Woman gets over whelmed. Against Superman, yes, she does do good because 95% of the time, Superman usually fights like a brick and when he does use his speed, it still isnt bleach level combat speed.

Wonder Woman is fast but again, the best of bleach characters would overwhelm her.

jalek moye
dude stop posting so much back to back, just quote multiple things in ur post

carver9
How's this for speed:

Not impressed, show some combat feats. I know you have some of those dont you. This shows that she have speed which I'm pretty sure everyone here knows but we want to see some combat speed feats. Would you like some examples of combat speed?

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
dude stop posting so much back to back, just quote multiple things in ur post

I dont know how to do it.

marwash22
just right click on "quote" to open up the script in a new tab and then copy/paste it in your post.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Not impressed, show some combat feats. I know you have some of those dont you. This shows that she have speed which I'm pretty sure everyone here knows but we want to see some combat speed feats. Would you like some examples of combat speed?

You want some combos? Is that the only thing that proves combat speed? confused

carver9
You want some combos? Is that the only thing that proves combat speed? confused

Combat proves combat speed not her running with flash or flying to stop a bullet... thats not impressive. Flash rarely goes the speed of light and during that scan there was nothing showing or indicating that he was even going beyond the speed of sound.

Slapping bullets. confused the best of anime characters have done that since child hood. Show something resembling what he showed. Show Wonder Woman hitting six men instantly at the same time, that is combat speed. What Omega showed, not impressive.

marwash22
Steve Urkel (at the end of 'Family Matters')

vs.

Reed Richards

-who can solve the energy crisis first? c'mon, do it for the lulz.

MooCowofJustice
Imma nod that, 'cause I find it hilarious.

Reed probably wins though. More resources available to him due to being an already world renowned scientist.

marwash22
what if you give them both identical labs?

MooCowofJustice
I dunno enough about either. I had put them at the same level of intellect. :P Been a while since I've seen the end of Family Matters.

Kal-El Summers
The only one that is impressive combat speed wise that would mean anything against a bleach character COMBAT SPEED WISE is Zoom. The other, I havent seen anything combat speed wise to suggest that they are on the top speedsters in bleach level COMBAT SPEED WISE.
Do you even know who the Shattered God is? Diana's combat speed feats are all in her respect thread that anybody can look up. And don't even come in here and try to pull your usual BS arguments because marwash made the claim and hasn't backed a damn thing up yet despite being asked to multiple times.

Nothing in Bleach has been shown to be anywhere near light-speed and posting a clip from the anime and saying "Look at this" when it doesn't prove anything doesn't cut it.

marwash22
@ Kal

what exactly are you asking me to present?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
fat buu vs void.
common miffed Originally posted by chomperx9
sub-zero vs sunfire

static shock vs blanka

akuma vs karate kid

hancock vs wonder woman Hancock vs. WW might be good but IMO hancock would win.

Black bolt z
Steve Urkel (at the end of 'Family Matters')

vs.

Reed Richards

-who can solve the energy crisis first? c'mon, do it for the lulz. Energy crisis?I'll give that to steve.Reed can take a weekend to sure cancer but steve can create a device that warps time and space in a day.

marwash22
Yeah, it may be spite in favor of Steve. His feats are ridiculous. He perfected cloning, lol.

Black bolt z
Herbie Popnecker (the fat fury) vs. Hancock

Heres herbies respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=502228&highlight=title%3A%28Fat+fury%29

Trackz
static vs. aang:
both powerful elementals

afro samurai vs. captain america:
afro's speed vs. steve's strength

samu aran vs weapon x gauntlet:
Deadpool
Daken
Wolverine
Sabretooth (adamantium)
Omega Red

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Trackz
static vs. aang:
both powerful elementals

afro samurai vs. captain america:
afro's speed vs. steve's strength

samu aran vs weapon x gauntlet:
Deadpool
Daken
Wolverine
Sabretooth (adamantium)
Omega Red Aang

Why strength for cap?Cap is fast too.

Samus might stop at 1.Hard to put him down.

Trackz
Aang

Why strength for cap?Cap is fast too.

Samus might stop at 1.Hard to put him down. one lighning bolt managed to put aang down while he was in the avatar state

he's not as fast as afro

do you know the type of power samus has?

Black bolt z
one lighning bolt managed to put aang down while he was in the avatar state

he's not as fast as afro

do you know the type of power samus has? Cheap shot in the back.

Still.Cap isn't exactly known for his strength...

Sorta.Still hard to put DP down.

Trackz
Cheap shot in the back.

Still.Cap isn't exactly known for his strength...

Sorta.Still hard to put DP down. regardless, it was still enough to put him down, and static fires off things like that much quicker

that would be his advantage in this fight though

honestly dp should probably be taken out of the gauntlet...samus could run through him literally

Black bolt z
regardless, it was still enough to put him down, and static fires off things like that much quicker

that would be his advantage in this fight though

honestly dp should probably be taken out of the gauntlet...samus could run through him literally Then wouldn't his HF just kick in?Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't he once reform from a pile of blood?

marwash22
I should nod the 'Static vs Aang' match... just to get it out of the way. After Aang rapes him, there should be no more talk of it rock.

Perhaps if it's 'Old Static (JLU) vs. Aang', Static would stand a better chance.

carver9
Do you even know who the Shattered God is? Diana's combat speed feats are all in her respect thread that anybody can look up. And don't even come in here and try to pull your usual BS arguments because marwash made the claim and hasn't backed a damn thing up yet despite being asked to multiple times.

Nothing in Bleach has been shown to be anywhere near light-speed and posting a clip from the anime and saying "Look at this" when it doesn't prove anything doesn't cut it.

I never said Bleach character can fight at light speed but I do know that they fight clearly above Diana. I know who Shattered God is and I know the feat that you are referring to, one of her best feats that she have and only feat that you all try to use as evidence that she can go light speed.

Diana combat feats fails compared to most bleach characters. Yeah, she can fly fast, yeah, she has amazing reflexes but can she hit 12 men instantly, NOPE, cant see that happening. Can she move so fast (not bleach) that time basically stop while she is fighting, falling rocks appears as if it has stopped in mid air during combat because they are moving so fast; NO. There are plenty of anime characters that have these feats but again, you all use flight as reference to combat speed.

Yeah right.

The Scenario
Will nod the Samus guantlet if someone tells me who Daken and Omega Red are.

marwash22
Daken is pretty much Wolverine and Omega Red is a giant beast with hentai-type tentacles.

Daken - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daken
Red - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Red

amnesia
Daken is pretty much Wolverine and Omega Red is a giant beast with hentai-type tentacles.

Hentai cool

marwash22
tentacle porn. <3

amnesia
I think tentacles are pretty much the strangest fetish ever.

Parmaniac
tentacle porn. <3 http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/lost_angelwings/comics/msmarveltentaclesa.jpg

amnesia
what can i say? The west wants a piece of the action

marwash22
Oh noes, what's happening to Warbird in that scan? No means no, tentacle dude. blink

amnesia
Oh noes, what's happening to Warbird in that scan? No means no, tentacle dude. blink

i thought no meant yes, so my rape isn't justified?

Damn it...

The Scenario

Looks promising. Consider it nodded.

marwash22
i thought no meant yes, so my rape isn't justified?

Damn it... well, hentai girls always start out saying no... strangely, they always end up asking for more. So yeah, go for it, raper man.

Bentley
I never said Bleach character can fight at light speed but I do know that they fight clearly above Diana. I know who Shattered God is and I know the feat that you are referring to, one of her best feats that she have and only feat that you all try to use as evidence that she can go light speed.

Diana combat feats fails compared to most bleach characters. Yeah, she can fly fast, yeah, she has amazing reflexes but can she hit 12 men instantly, NOPE, cant see that happening. Can she move so fast (not bleach) that time basically stop while she is fighting, falling rocks appears as if it has stopped in mid air during combat because they are moving so fast; NO. There are plenty of anime characters that have these feats but again, you all use flight as reference to combat speed.

Yeah right.

She fought Zoom, picosecond's Zoom.

Trackz
I should nod the 'Static vs Aang' match... just to get it out of the way. After Aang rapes him, there should be no more talk of it rock.

Perhaps if it's 'Old Static (JLU) vs. Aang', Static would stand a better chance. without avatar state the match is pretty even, especially when static is airborne.

Trackz
Then wouldn't his HF just kick in?Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't he once reform from a pile of blood? not a pile of blood, cable ate him more or less and he healed from regurgitated liquid. kinda different, but deadpool's healing has been written down since then.

McNasty996
I'd like to nominate Albert wesker from resident evil vs deathstroke
I'd like to nominate this because both seem to have similar methods of
fighting and one has a real chane to kill the other if they fight to the best of
thier ability, I think that ones strength has the ability to undermine the others
case in point being slades mind being able to predict movments to be able
to counteract weskers speed. This battle should take place in an nuetral urban area, I would suggest that firearms be available for both sides but especially slade if it came down to it.

Wei Phoenix
Sure why not Wesker vs Slade!

Bentley
We already have a match with Slade, find someone else uhuh

McNasty996
So we can't do the same character twice

Black bolt z
Originally posted by McNasty996
So we can't do the same character twice You can.Just good to have some diversity.

I'll nod wesker vs. slade.

carver9
She fought Zoom, picosecond's Zoom.

And she was getting her a** whipped by Zoom; she had to time her attack. You are acting like she was going fist to fist with Zoom when she wasnt. She was getting punched around the planet and caught Zoom while he was talking.

Thats not a feat of speed. Show me her going h2h with a speedster. Show me her hitting them with as many punches as they are hitting her. That is true combat speed.

Omega Vision
And she was getting her a** whipped by Zoom; she had to time her attack. You are acting like she was going fist to fist with Zoom when she wasnt. She was getting punched around the planet and caught Zoom while he was talking.

Thats not a feat of speed. Show me her going h2h with a speedster. Show me her hitting them with as many punches as they are hitting her. That is true combat speed.
Your request are ridiculous. Considering how fast Zoom is hitting him AT ALL is a speed feat in of itself.

carver9
Your request are ridiculous. Considering how fast Zoom is hitting him AT ALL is a speed feat in of itself.

And considering how fast flash is we have Nightwing tagging flash during a speed blitz. Again, show us Wonder Woman fighting at super speed in the fashion mar showed, not timing her attacks.

Everyone in DC has hit flash; Konvikt, Despero, Titus, Grundy...the list goes on and I know for a fact none of these people are light speedsters. That is why I am asking you to show me Wonder Woman going h2h with flash or Zoom because her tagging them isnt impressive at all.

Omega Vision
And considering how fast flash is we have Nightwing tagging flash during a speed blitz. Again, show us Wonder Woman fighting at super speed in the fashion mar showed, not timing her attacks.

Everyone in DC has hit flash; Konvikt, Despero, Titus, Grundy...the list goes on and I know for a fact none of these people are light speedsters. That is why I am asking you to show me Wonder Woman going h2h with flash or Zoom because her tagging them isnt impressive at all.
Most instances of Flash or other speedsters being tagged are cases of CIS and/or PIS.

Quit lowballing.

Parmaniac
We already have a match with Slade, find someone else uhuh thumb up that should be a rule or something that characters shouldn't be directly used again.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
thumb up that should be a rule or something that characters shouldn't be directly used again.
I'll make it a rule that characters cannot be used again for another two threads. So Slade will be kosher for the seventh thread but not before that.

Parmaniac
I'll make it a rule that characters cannot be used again for another two threads. So Slade will be kosher for the seventh thread but not before that. thumb up

Omega Vision
With that said the following characters are off limits for the next thread:
Luffy-Will be available again in the 6th thread
Wolverine-Same as Luffy
Deathstroke-Available 7th thread
Master Chief-Same as Deathstroke

carver9
Most instances of Flash or other speedsters being tagged are cases of CIS and/or PIS.

Quit lowballing.

I'm not low balling but what you are doing is ignoring the CIS, PIS rule.

You cannot accept one feat for one person and discredit it for the rest. You are giving a feat to one person to help your argument but we have proof of other people doing the same feat and you are discrediting it because you dont like it.

You do know that Zoom fought the entire JLA and stomped them and Wonder Woman was also there during this stompage right?

eek!

Omega Vision
I'm not low balling but what you are doing is ignoring the CIS, PIS rule.

You cannot accept one feat for one person and discredit it for the rest. You are giving a feat to one person to help your argument but we have proof of other people doing the same feat and you are discrediting it because you dont like it.

You do know that Zoom fought the entire JLA and stomped them and Wonder Woman was also there during this stompage right?

eek!
I'm an inch from reporting you. Just FYI.

McNasty996
Ok so wesker vs deathstroke is out then?

Omega Vision
Ok so wesker vs deathstroke is out then?
Yeah. Feel free to sub a comparable comics character though.

McNasty996
Would captain america be a better fight, his shield would
help him to even the speed gap and his skill would help
him to even out the strength difference based oncaps previous
experience, I am leaning twards no firearms but I am not
completely ruling it out if someone wants to put them in but they
would primarily benefit wesker

Black bolt z
Would captain america be a better fight, his shield would
help him to even the speed gap and his skill would help
him to even out the strength difference based oncaps previous
experience, I am leaning twards no firearms but I am not
completely ruling it out if someone wants to put them in but they
would primarily benefit wesker IMO wesker would be too much for cap.Just too damn fast.He caught an RPG....

I kinda wanna do a hancock match.Hancock vs. Thor(no exotic powers for thor).

Anyone?

XanatosForever
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Ang the Avatar from the AirBender Movie vs. Storm from the Xmen movie.

They both can fight pretty well and seem to get all powerful when their eyes glow white.

"Ong" is utter crap compared to the source material. Ororo would have no problem taking him down at all.

It may be a shot in the dark, but I will once again be suggesting Tetsuo Shima from Akira versus Charles Xavier. I may be the only one who'll be debating for Tetsuo, but I think there's a decent match there, and if I'm wrong, then we'll quickly find out.

I'll nod the Samus gauntlet, as well as one of the Mewtwo versus matchups.

marwash22
Wesley Gibson (movie version)

armed with...

-two combat pistols (with 5 replacement clips)
-one large combat knife
-20 small throwing knives

vs.

Bullseye

armed with...

-4 decks of standard playing cards
-20 small throwing knives
-a bag of marbles (25)

fight take place in an empty Mall of America. There are plenty of places for both men to reequip themselves. They cannot leave the mall and they start out 100 yards away from each other.

Jason Bourne (from the Bourne films)

vs.

Jason Todd

-h2h
-to the death
-Street clothes, no gear

Eric Northman and Godric (from 'True Blood')

vs.

Sabretooth, Wolverine, X23 and Daken

-no adamantium

Anyone? didn't you say Hancock would get raped by Superman? How would it be any different against Thor?

If it wasn't you, my mistake.

Black bolt z
Sweeny todd vs. Kirby.

McNasty996
Ok now I see your point, anyway for now I'll nod the tru-blood
vampires vs the weapon x gang but this could change given more
thought

Astner
Layla Miller vs Urumi Kanzaki, each with a week of preparation time

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6332/44046680.th.jpghttp://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1327/27232080275729d0f2c1.th.jpg

illadelph12
Other than Samus Vs. Ironman, Afro Samurai Vs. Captain America has a lot of promise.

cdtm
For the Achewood fans in the audience, if fans there be, I nominate Ray Smuckles, winner of the Great Outdoor Fight, vs Squirrel Girl.

Willing to consider alternates against Ray, but I think he's the one to pick in a brawl..

Maybe we could work in Roast Beef as his personal "Oracle" or something..

And if no one knows what I'm talking about, read Achewood. It's probably the best webcomic ever..

srankmissingnin
IMO wesker would be too much for cap.Just too damn fast.He caught an RPG....

Anyone?

Chris took it to Wesker, dodging his ass with quick time events. Cap owns him. evil face

Hancock is maybe a Classic Ms Marvel level threat, Thor would wreak him. The closest fight for Hancock against a Superman clone would be Apollo, and even that is a bit of stomp IMO.

cdtm
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Chris took it to Wesker, dodging his ass with quick time events. Cap owns him. evil face

PIS. evil face

Gecko4lif
Thor would wipe his ass with hancock

amnesia
What did hancock really do? Throw a whale?

Wei Phoenix
More like chucked a whale but he's strong. He'd be a B-List flying brick imo.

The Scenario
What did hancock really do? Throw a whale?

_ShrGaQjIKI

I'm pretty sure that's his best feat.

marwash22
wow, the lowballing of Hancock continues. I really hope they do a second movie and show off more of what he's capable of, 'cause omparing him to Namor is ridiculous.

Etna
Originally posted by XanatosForever

It may be a shot in the dark, but I will once again be suggesting Tetsuo Shima from Akira versus Charles Xavier. I may be the only one who'll be debating for Tetsuo, but I think there's a decent match there, and if I'm wrong, then we'll quickly find out.

I nod to this.

I'll nod to Wesker vs Deathstroke as well. When the time comes available for him to fight deathstroke

amnesia
Originally posted by The Scenario
_ShrGaQjIKI

I'm pretty sure that's his best feat.

WHOA dat put him on superman level, rait?

marwash22
apparently not.

srankmissingnin
Superman has strength feats in the billion ton range, that isn't even close to Superman level.

marwash22
billion ton range? dude, that's PC Supes. In any case, we don't know how strong Hancock is due to lack of feats. We never saw his limits. *prays for a sequel*

psycho gundam
that's maybe several hundred thousands of tons of force there, however, hancock didn't look like he was at his strength limit though.

a train is one of the heaviest movable objects you can find on the planet

chomperx9
cable vs ultraviolet

chomperx9
Superman has strength feats in the billion ton range, that isn't even close to Superman level. million ton range u mean. i dont know about billion

amnesia
Superman has strength feats in the billion ton range, that isn't even close to Superman level.

it was sarcasm.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by chomperx9
million ton range u mean. i dont know about billion

He towed the moon. Even with Wonder Woman and Green Lanterns help that is a billion ton feat... and that is disregarding added effect of the Earth's gravitational pull which makes it an even greater feat.

/shrug

marwash22
towing the moon isn't impressive when you consider, 1) he had help and 2) objects in space can be moved fairly easily when they are knocked out of orbit.

carver9
He towed the moon. Even with Wonder Woman and Green Lanterns help that is a billion ton feat... and that is disregarding added effect of the Earth's gravitational pull which makes it an even greater feat.

/shrug

He didnt tow the moon, he pulled the moon with the aid of flight; two different things. Rogue pushed against a train and stopped it, that would put her in the upper 100 ton range if we went by pushing and tugging but we all know better.

srankmissingnin
towing the moon isn't impressive when you consider, 1) he had help and 2) objects in space can be moved fairly easily when they are knocked out of orbit.

That's not true. The strength need to counteract and redirect the moon's inertia would be staggering. Not to mention the speed they moved it was much greater than the moon's current velocity. It's not like they knocked it out of the earth's gravitational pull and then let it coast through space.

marwash22
I'm not denying the legitimacy of the feat or that it would take a great deal of strength; just saying, by Superman standards, it's not impressive and that it doesn't count as a billion ton feat. Current Superman is not capable of a billion ton feat... that's a PC Supes feat.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>