Alice (Resident Evil) vs Twilight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
After watching the previews when I went to see Predators, Alice has mastered TK and Pyrokenesis. Her strength and speed have been enhanced due to the T-virus and knowledge of weaponry has increased.
She goes into battle with:

1) Twin Ninjato's (Ninja swords)
2) Two Machine pistols with four clips (not including the ones already loaded.)
3) Psyhcic and Psyonic powers

Due to the numerical disadvantage, she fights with Claire. Same weapons compliment. Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Does Alice still get a migraine after using her TK?

Darth Truculent
No.

Darth Truculent
As I said, she mastered it.

Rogue Jedi
Well, if Alice can use her TK and not pass out, she can take any Twivamp.

BruceSkywalker
if a lightsaber cannot possibly cut through a TwiVamp, how can a ninja sword?? just saying???

also i believe the TwiVamps are bulletproof so guns won't matter

this comes down to number 3 in the OP, but since Alice from Twilight has excellent precog, Alice and Claire from RE die

Rogue Jedi
Lightsabers cut through Twivamps with ease, Brucey.

marwash22
RAPECURBSTOMPSPITE!!!!!!

Didn't specify which TwiPeople were involved so i must assume it's all of Twilight... vamps and wolves included.

Rogue Jedi
Read the OP, man.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Read the OP, man. I read it. What am i missing? Claire?... lol, she aint gonna make a difference when it's hundreds of vamps and wolves.

BruceSkywalker
Lightsabers cut through Twivamps with ease, Brucey.

dunno, i ain't reading that thread again sad even if true, a ninja sword won't..

Originally posted by marwash22
RAPECURBSTOMPSPITE!!!!!!

Didn't specify which TwiPeople were involved so i must assume it's all of Twilight... vamps and wolves included.

I read it. What am i missing? Claire?... lol, she aint gonna make a difference when it's hundreds of vamps and wolves.

ITA

Rogue Jedi
I read it. What am i missing? Claire?... lol, she aint gonna make a difference when it's hundreds of vamps and wolves.

Due to the numerical disadvantage, she fights with Claire. Same weapons compliment. Who wins?

dadudemon
Swords and guns do nothing to the twivamps skin.

The tk thing Alice used to kill the secrurity guard through the monitor should not work as the mechanism that the tk killed the guard with gave him a nose bleed. No matter what she does, her tk ws never shown being strong enough to crush a very hard rock.

She isn't anywhere strong enough to physically damage the vampires. I don't see a way for her to even damage the vamps. Best option for her is to get bitten, turn into a vamp, and rape the vampires.

Rogue Jedi
Oh shit.....Vampire Alice.........droolio

Placidity
Originally posted by dadudemon
She isn't anywhere strong enough to physically damage the vampires. I don't see a way for her to even damage the vamps. Best option for her is to get bitten, turn into a vamp, and rape the vampires.

Getting bitten is a sure way to lose. The venom will incapacitate her for at least three days.

Even if she turned she'd still lose. There's too many of them, and some of them with gifts that she has no way of countering.

dadudemon
Oh shit.....Vampire Alice.........droolio

This Alice

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5000000/Alice-twilight-series-5059138-340-400.jpg

is waaaaaay hotter than this Alice:

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/milla-jovovich/pictures/milla-jovovich-picture-1.jpg

It all boils down to one looking like a female with soft delicate features and a 'body' like a woman, and the other not being very curvaceous at all with very slight "mannish" look about her.

Milla is still slobbery full. big grin

Rogue Jedi
That's is simply a load of shyat. Milla is a goddess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.