KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Alice (Resident Evil) vs Twilight

Alice (Resident Evil) vs Twilight
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Alice (Resident Evil) vs Twilight

After watching the previews when I went to see Predators, Alice has mastered TK and Pyrokenesis. Her strength and speed have been enhanced due to the T-virus and knowledge of weaponry has increased.
She goes into battle with:

1) Twin Ninjato's (Ninja swords)
2) Two Machine pistols with four clips (not including the ones already loaded.)
3) Psyhcic and Psyonic powers

Due to the numerical disadvantage, she fights with Claire. Same weapons compliment. Who wins?

War Doctor

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 06:46 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Alice still get a migraine after using her TK?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 06:53 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent

No.

War Doctor

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 06:58 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent

As I said, she mastered it.

War Doctor

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 06:58 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, if Alice can use her TK and not pass out, she can take any Twivamp.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 07:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

if a lightsaber cannot possibly cut through a TwiVamp, how can a ninja sword?? just saying???

also i believe the TwiVamps are bulletproof so guns won't matter

this comes down to number 3 in the OP, but since Alice from Twilight has excellent precog, Alice and Claire from RE die

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 07:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lightsabers cut through Twivamps with ease, Brucey.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 07:21 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

RAPECURBSTOMPSPITE!!!!!!

Didn't specify which TwiPeople were involved so i must assume it's all of Twilight... vamps and wolves included.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 07:59 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read the OP, man.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 08:11 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Read the OP, man.
I read it. What am i missing? Claire?... lol, she aint gonna make a difference when it's hundreds of vamps and wolves.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 08:26 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Lightsabers cut through Twivamps with ease, Brucey.

dunno, i ain't reading that thread again sad even if true, a ninja sword won't..

Originally posted by marwash22
RAPECURBSTOMPSPITE!!!!!!

Didn't specify which TwiPeople were involved so i must assume it's all of Twilight... vamps and wolves included.

I read it. What am i missing? Claire?... lol, she aint gonna make a difference when it's hundreds of vamps and wolves.

ITA

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 09:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Due to the numerical disadvantage, she fights with Claire. Same weapons compliment. Who wins?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 10:29 PM
dadudemon

Swords and guns do nothing to the twivamps skin.

The tk thing Alice used to kill the secrurity guard through the monitor should not work as the mechanism that the tk killed the guard with gave him a nose bleed. No matter what she does, her tk ws never shown being strong enough to crush a very hard rock.

She isn't anywhere strong enough to physically damage the vampires. I don't see a way for her to even damage the vamps. Best option for her is to get bitten, turn into a vamp, and rape the vampires.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 12:08 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh shit.....Vampire Alice.........

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 12:16 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by dadudemon
She isn't anywhere strong enough to physically damage the vampires. I don't see a way for her to even damage the vamps. Best option for her is to get bitten, turn into a vamp, and rape the vampires.

Getting bitten is a sure way to lose. The venom will incapacitate her for at least three days.

Even if she turned she'd still lose. There's too many of them, and some of them with gifts that she has no way of countering.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 01:13 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Oh shit.....Vampire Alice.........

This Alice

(please log in to view the image)

is waaaaaay hotter than this Alice:

(please log in to view the image)

It all boils down to one looking like a female with soft delicate features and a 'body' like a woman, and the other not being very curvaceous at all with very slight "mannish" look about her.

Milla is still slobbery full. big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 02:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's is simply a load of shyat. Milla is a goddess.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 06:23 PM