Dark Kahn vs Team Mortal Kombat Bosses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86

MK Bosses:

Goro
Kintaro
Motaro
Shao Kahn
Onaga

Dark Kahn CANNOT use Omega Beams/the stupid RAGE in this fight.

Man Dark Kahn sucks so much ass

AsbestosFlaygon
Be warned. Mods probably close this, like they did with my DK vs TTGL thread.

I mean, isn't the Omega Beams a valid tactic?
Hows about he Omega Beams the shit out of those galaxy-shurikens? Amirite?

DK sucks even if I think he wins this match.

XanatosForever
dur-rage

Suck as he may, Dark Khan still had the power to go against Superman one-on-one. That trumps anything the MK bosses have.

Also, shame on your for taking away the RAGE. It's an intrinsic part of his character. You might as well BFR him if you're gonna block RAGE.

Demonic Phoenix
Dark Kahn still has his Hamma of gay RAAGE!

Apparently, it can deliver as much force as Superman's fist. That's all he needs.

Ridley_Prime
Unfortunately.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by XanatosForever
dur-rage
Suck as he may, Dark Khan still had the power to go against Superman one-on-one. That trumps anything the MK bosses have.

It's not like Superman was some beast of a character in the MK vs DC story. Not at all.

Ridley_Prime
He got his full power back near the end of the story though, and gameplay-wise, Supes was one of the most broken characters.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by majid86

MK Bosses:

Goro
Kintaro
Motaro
Shao Kahn
Onaga

Dark Kahn CANNOT use Omega Beams/the stupid RAGE in this fight.

Man Dark Kahn sucks so much ass
Also, how could Shao Khan even be there to fight Dark Khan? Time paradox?

Darkseid separates himself from Shao Khan, sucker punches Khan for accidentally fusing with him, and decides this fight isn't worth dealing with, so he returns to Apokolips, continuing on his quest for the Anti-Life Equation. The MK bosses then all beat on up Shao Khan for threatening and nearly ending their existence.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
He got his full power back near the end of the story though, and gameplay-wise, Supes was one of the most broken characters.

I'm saying he had no real impressive feats. He pretty much seemed sub-JLU levels.

Ridley_Prime
Oh, that's true, and he couldn't of beaten Dark Khan without Raiden.

Heythere,Honey
Even without Omega Beam and Rage jibberish DK would still probably win.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Even without RAGE and Omega Beams, MK bosses still die from the merging of the two universes.

Nusa105
Dark Kahn wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.