Iron Fist Vs Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Everything considred, who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/106800-174672-black-canary_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76597-42864-iron-fist_large.jpg

tkitna
Havent followed Black Canary lately, but what makes anyone think she can take Danny at this time? Isnt IF amped up pretty heavily right now?

Maybe the scream, but if its H2H, I cant see her winning.

tkitna
Nice picture of her though.

Gecko4lif
With no amp she can match danny for a while

But with his If powers he easily takes 8-9/10

Prep-Man
LOL! Like I said, everything considered. IF can have his chi attacks, Canary can have her scream.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Nice picture of her though. thumb up Danny for the majority

BruceSkywalker
I'm sure Rand can withstand her scream long enough for him to amp up and punch her into tomorrow 8/10

Prep-Man
Her scream has come a long way, though. Even top tiers can't endure it.

vansonbee
Black Canary for the majority.

Distance attack etc...

AsbestosFlaygon
Well, by defaullt, they start 0.5 km apart.

I'm not aware of IF's current amp, but I have heard he's beastly now.
Can IF's chi amping go farther than that?

I give it to BC due to the Canary Cry.

Konton
Dinah melts his face off.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Even top tiers can't endure it.

?

namorsubby
I highly doubt that IF can withstand her cry(which has become monstrous itself), unless amping durability is a capability of this new, monster chi he has.

Admittedly, I'm not too knowledgable of what Danny's current chi is capable of(I know from some showings that it's very powerful). Can someone enlighten me?

Q99
Originally posted by namorsubby
I highly doubt that IF can withstand her cry(which has become monstrous itself), unless amping durability is a capability of this new, monster chi he has.

Admittedly, I'm not too knowledgable of what Danny's current chi is capable of(I know from some showings that it's very powerful). Can someone enlighten me?

Well, one trick he pulled with it was to absorb electromagnetic energy to briefly cover his entire body with the 'iron fist,' but that required an outside power source.

He's gotten better at stuff like healing, amping, and all the other normal chi tricks, but I don't thing he can take the Cry. Even a defensive use of chi wouldn't last long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.