KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist Vs Black Canary

Iron Fist Vs Black Canary
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Iron Fist Vs Black Canary

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 02:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Havent followed Black Canary lately, but what makes anyone think she can take Danny at this time? Isnt IF amped up pretty heavily right now?

Maybe the scream, but if its H2H, I cant see her winning.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 02:27 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Nice picture of her though.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 02:28 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

With no amp she can match danny for a while

But with his If powers he easily takes 8-9/10

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 02:30 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

LOL! Like I said, everything considered. IF can have his chi attacks, Canary can have her scream.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 02:30 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Nice picture of her though.
thumb up Danny for the majority

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 02:44 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm sure Rand can withstand her scream long enough for him to amp up and punch her into tomorrow 8/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 03:24 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Her scream has come a long way, though. Even top tiers can't endure it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 03:44 AM
vansonbee
Isee

Black Canary for the majority.

Distance attack etc...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 04:25 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Well, by defaullt, they start 0.5 km apart.

I'm not aware of IF's current amp, but I have heard he's beastly now.
Can IF's chi amping go farther than that?

I give it to BC due to the Canary Cry.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 05:43 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Dinah melts his face off.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 05:45 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Even top tiers can't endure it.

?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 05:46 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

I highly doubt that IF can withstand her cry(which has become monstrous itself), unless amping durability is a capability of this new, monster chi he has.

Admittedly, I'm not too knowledgable of what Danny's current chi is capable of(I know from some showings that it's very powerful). Can someone enlighten me?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 05:48 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by namorsubby
I highly doubt that IF can withstand her cry(which has become monstrous itself), unless amping durability is a capability of this new, monster chi he has.

Admittedly, I'm not too knowledgable of what Danny's current chi is capable of(I know from some showings that it's very powerful). Can someone enlighten me?

Well, one trick he pulled with it was to absorb electromagnetic energy to briefly cover his entire body with the 'iron fist,' but that required an outside power source.

He's gotten better at stuff like healing, amping, and all the other normal chi tricks, but I don't thing he can take the Cry. Even a defensive use of chi wouldn't last long.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 06:15 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote