Chris Redfield vs. Donkey Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
At the Raccoon City Zoo, Chris Redfield's monkey-like face gets him captured by zoo security and gets thrown into the ape section. While Jill is off to go talk to the manager, he meets a gorilla with a red tie. Chris tries to shoo it away but it doesn't work so he picks up a barrel he finds next to him and throws it at the ape. Not appreciating the irony, Donkey Kong gets pissed and the two are about to brawl.

This is Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5 and Donkey Kong from SSBB.

This is a H2H fight.

Who wins?

majid86
complete mis-match

MooCowofJustice
Donkey Kong wins when they let him out of the cage by mistaking him for Chris.

MadMel
Considering DK can throw people 3-5 times his size, he's clearly stronger than Chris. He can throw muches pretty fast too.

RKDLMpYFjkE

DK wins.

NemeBro
Chris Redfield obviously best Donkey Kong, Nintendo characters aren't very strong.

MooCowofJustice
SSBB DK doesn't have enough to his name. This is the boulder punching guy, right?

Jungle Beat DK however shitstomps.

LLLLLink
Cargo spike or Safari Punch superarmor; get raaaaaaaped, Chris.

Seriously, DK's punch causes Diddy to pull a Team Rocket. Also punches through a concrete/metal wall. Chris rolled a rock down a hill. no expression

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, DK stomps.

BloodRain
Monkey-like face?

DK easy.

Sin_Volvagia
Unless Chris has guns, DK wins easily.

danteiscool
Dk takes this. the only thing Chris has over him is speed maybe, but if he takes one hit, he's out.

No End N Site
DK gets infected with a new vires.

ZOMBIE KONG!!!

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Donkey Kong suffers from PIS, so Chris wins by exploiting this flaw.

XanatosForever
PIS is usually off in these fights. Also, no.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Originally posted by XanatosForever
PIS is usually off in these fights. Also, no.

Sorry stripping away PIS from a character is like trying to hide a wound in a character only to showcase him/her as better while in actuality the character as a whole should be taken into consideration in a hypothetical battle.

Removing PIS paints a distorted outcome and removes an weakness his/her opponent could potentially exploit.

Its generally best to assume PIS applies unless otherwise stated.

XanatosForever
Uhh...no. KMC versus forums regularly follow a "PIS" off battle, meaning anything that involved plot holes to keep a character from not being utterly annihilated is not taken into account.

You may be mistaking it with CIS, and that's usually on a thread by thread basis with the assumption that it's also off.

There's an easy way to solve this, though. Contact the thread starter and ask him/her if PIS/CIS is on or off.

MadMel
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Donkey Kong suffers from PIS, so Chris wins by exploiting this flaw.
You can't be serious. erm
Unless it's specifically stated by the op that DK is being held back in some way, it can only be assumed that he is giving the fight his all, which is quite a bit.
In fact, according to the first post, "Donkey Kong gets pissed.." which implies he won't be holding back.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Uhh...no. KMC versus forums regularly follow a "PIS" off battle, meaning anything that involved plot holes to keep a character from not being utterly annihilated is not taken into account.

You may be mistaking it with CIS, and that's usually on a thread by thread basis with the assumption that it's also off.

There's an easy way to solve this, though. Contact the thread starter and ask him/her if PIS/CIS is on or off.

You are correct I really was referring to CIS. I not like other naive posters who aren't willing to admit when he/she makes a mistake.

I generally like to factor in CIS in my analysis since I feel its more accurate, however, for those who like to get more technical just make an analysis with CIS on and another with CIS off.

Originally posted by MadMel
You can't be serious. erm
Unless it's specifically stated by the op that DK is being held back in some way, it can only be assumed that he is giving the fight his all, which is quite a bit.
In fact, according to the first post, "Donkey Kong gets pissed.." which implies he won't be holding back.

Sorry if the PIS/CIS semantics caused some confusion for you. DK can be defeated by throwing bananas and barrels at him. If Chris can find enough barrels and bananas at a zoo, then he can exploit this flaw of DK to defeat him.

MadMel
Oh, that's what you meant, I thought you meant his strength feats, which are also affected by PIS/CIS.
However - considering that version of DK hasn't even been discussed in this thread (so far we have been using DKJB andSSBB)...
It's true, some games show that DK can get hurt from barrels and bananas.
but -
DKJB's DK can take beatings from creatures many times his size. He can also pick up and throw said creatures with little visible effort, throw objects at them with such speed and force that they go flying, make thunderclaps powerful enough to stun and even kill anything in radius - I could go on, DKJB DK is a friggin' beast, and thus far he has the most impressive feats.
Which is why I stand by my statement - DKJB DK can take Chris down very easily. Saying he can get defeated by throwing a banana at him is just silly. stick out tongue

A-OPEN
Chris will win.
Donkey kong is monkey.

MadMel
Correction - DK is an ape.
Chris hasn't got a chance.

wammamram
i second that emotion

XMr. WinterX
*smells monkey ass all over this thread* ahhhh thats the smell of victory to the ape

LLLLLink
Get raaaaped, FA.

MadMel
"Good lord, it must have been rape ape!" laughing out loud

LLLLLink
"Rape Ape" sounds like something that a ten-year-old girl believes lives in her closet. laughing

A-OPEN
Donkey Kong is baby monkey. laughing

BloodRain
Originally posted by MadMel
Correction - DK is an ape.
Chris hasn't got a chance.
You miss this by chance or obtuseness?

Try get accustomed to how things work here. They guy gets Ape Raped >_>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.