KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Chris Redfield vs. Donkey Kong

Chris Redfield vs. Donkey Kong
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Chris Redfield vs. Donkey Kong

At the Raccoon City Zoo, Chris Redfield's monkey-like face gets him captured by zoo security and gets thrown into the ape section. While Jill is off to go talk to the manager, he meets a gorilla with a red tie. Chris tries to shoo it away but it doesn't work so he picks up a barrel he finds next to him and throws it at the ape. Not appreciating the irony, Donkey Kong gets pissed and the two are about to brawl.

This is Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5 and Donkey Kong from SSBB.

This is a H2H fight.

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 03:30 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

complete mis-match

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 03:42 AM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Donkey Kong wins when they let him out of the cage by mistaking him for Chris.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 03:42 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Considering DK can throw people 3-5 times his size, he's clearly stronger than Chris. He can throw muches pretty fast too.

DK wins.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 04:32 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Chris Redfield obviously best Donkey Kong, Nintendo characters aren't very strong.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 04:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

SSBB DK doesn't have enough to his name. This is the boulder punching guy, right?

Jungle Beat DK however shitstomps.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 04:59 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Cargo spike or Safari Punch superarmor; get raaaaaaaped, Chris.

Seriously, DK's punch causes Diddy to pull a Team Rocket. Also punches through a concrete/metal wall. Chris rolled a rock down a hill. no expression

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 05:22 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, DK stomps.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 06:05 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Monkey-like face?

DK easy.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 06:22 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Unless Chris has guns, DK wins easily.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 09:22 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Dk takes this. the only thing Chris has over him is speed maybe, but if he takes one hit, he's out.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 09:26 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

DK gets infected with a new vires.

ZOMBIE KONG!!!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 09:29 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Sucks 2 Be U

Donkey Kong suffers from PIS, so Chris wins by exploiting this flaw.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 07:35 AM
I_Cheat_U_LOSE is currently offline Find more posts by I_Cheat_U_LOSE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

PIS is usually off in these fights. Also, no.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 07:37 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Sucks 2 Be U

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
PIS is usually off in these fights. Also, no.

Sorry stripping away PIS from a character is like trying to hide a wound in a character only to showcase him/her as better while in actuality the character as a whole should be taken into consideration in a hypothetical battle.

Removing PIS paints a distorted outcome and removes an weakness his/her opponent could potentially exploit.

Its generally best to assume PIS applies unless otherwise stated.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 07:47 AM
I_Cheat_U_LOSE is currently offline Find more posts by I_Cheat_U_LOSE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Uhh...no. KMC versus forums regularly follow a "PIS" off battle, meaning anything that involved plot holes to keep a character from not being utterly annihilated is not taken into account.

You may be mistaking it with CIS, and that's usually on a thread by thread basis with the assumption that it's also off.

There's an easy way to solve this, though. Contact the thread starter and ask him/her if PIS/CIS is on or off.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 09:26 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Donkey Kong suffers from PIS, so Chris wins by exploiting this flaw.

You can't be serious. erm
Unless it's specifically stated by the op that DK is being held back in some way, it can only be assumed that he is giving the fight his all, which is quite a bit.
In fact, according to the first post, "Donkey Kong gets pissed.." which implies he won't be holding back.

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 7th, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 10:07 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Sucks 2 Be U

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Uhh...no. KMC versus forums regularly follow a "PIS" off battle, meaning anything that involved plot holes to keep a character from not being utterly annihilated is not taken into account.

You may be mistaking it with CIS, and that's usually on a thread by thread basis with the assumption that it's also off.

There's an easy way to solve this, though. Contact the thread starter and ask him/her if PIS/CIS is on or off.

You are correct I really was referring to CIS. I not like other naive posters who aren't willing to admit when he/she makes a mistake.

I generally like to factor in CIS in my analysis since I feel its more accurate, however, for those who like to get more technical just make an analysis with CIS on and another with CIS off.

Originally posted by MadMel
You can't be serious. erm
Unless it's specifically stated by the op that DK is being held back in some way, it can only be assumed that he is giving the fight his all, which is quite a bit.
In fact, according to the first post, "Donkey Kong gets pissed.." which implies he won't be holding back.

Sorry if the PIS/CIS semantics caused some confusion for you. DK can be defeated by throwing bananas and barrels at him. If Chris can find enough barrels and bananas at a zoo, then he can exploit this flaw of DK to defeat him.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 08:17 PM
MadMel
Heh

Oh, that's what you meant, I thought you meant his strength feats, which are also affected by PIS/CIS.
However - considering that version of DK hasn't even been discussed in this thread (so far we have been using DKJB andSSBB)...
It's true, some games show that DK can get hurt from barrels and bananas.
but -
DKJB's DK can take beatings from creatures many times his size. He can also pick up and throw said creatures with little visible effort, throw objects at them with such speed and force that they go flying, make thunderclaps powerful enough to stun and even kill anything in radius - I could go on, DKJB DK is a friggin' beast, and thus far he has the most impressive feats.
Which is why I stand by my statement - DKJB DK can take Chris down very easily. Saying he can get defeated by throwing a banana at him is just silly. stick out tongue

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 8th, 2010 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 01:32 AM
A-OPEN
Guard of Dragons

Chris will win.
Donkey kong is monkey.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 08:57 AM
A-OPEN is currently offline Click here to Send A-OPEN a Private Message Find more posts by A-OPEN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote