Mike Harrigan (Predator 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://www.cinekolossal.com/2/p/predator2/imextra.jpg
Danny Glover as Lieutenant Mike Harrigan.

Ten years after Dutch narrowly survived Val Verde along with Anna, the Predator is back for another hunt.

This time, instead of Central America, the Predator is going Hollywood.

The heatwave is bad enough. But add a drug war between the Colombians and the Jamacians (with the LAPD in between) and you got yourselves a pretty nasty bloodbath.

Enter maverick LAPD officer Mike Harrigan. A man of action, he takes shit from nobody, not from his superiors, nor from the feds who have knowledge about the Val Verde incident. The City Hunter (Predator) sees Mike as honorable prey and stalks him, which cultimates into a honorable duel to the death inside the Pred's spaceship. At least he gets a nice flintlock pistol out of the deal.

Sorry, but Arnold's duel doesn't count, since he cheapshotted the Pred with a heavy log.

Trivia: Bill Paxton can claim that he had a role in both Alien and Predator flicks (Hudson in Aliens and Jerry in Predator 2). And both characters died badly in both movies. Oh well.

darthmaul1
And what's your point?

majid86
good thread
I still like Predator 2 to this day

Robtard
What's with the stupid head-roll when he's aiming the gun? Just tell em that.

Rogue Jedi
'em? Who?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Snafu the Great

And also Terminator 1 got killed in that movie.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
And also Terminator 1 got killed in that movie.

Did he? I thought it was another guy who got an organ removed for free by Arnold and some other guy who gave up his clothes...Bill ran off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBK7zCuzS_I&feature=related

Kazenji
Oh well....he still got beat up the Termi

steverules_2
I guess he did, I dunno if him being pushed really means he got beat up though does it? Oh well I'm not gonna get too much into this but yeah he was in terminator also big grin I liked Paxton in Aliens, 'GAME OVER MAN!! GAME OVER!!!'

Rogue Jedi
qQGk6F-gWxI

Darth Martin
Awesome film. Awesome character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.