Iron Man vs the Cullen's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Tony starts at a distance of 200 yards in his suit from the family that sired Mr Emo-Vamp. Bella is included, if she's become a vampire yet I don't know, but Tony's after her too. What happens?

Lestov16
I'd give it to Tony via laser and repulsor beams
If those are unable to kill the vamps, then the Cullens win

Darth Martin
facepalm

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
facepalm

What are you inquiring?

KingD19
He flies into the sky, puts on auto-tracking, then shoots them with his tank killer darts, the end.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Tony starts at a distance of 200 yards in his suit from the family that sired Mr Emo-Vamp. Bella is included, if she's become a vampire yet I don't know, but Tony's after her too. What happens?

Iron Man simply flies high up into the air, and rains down whatever weapons he's got. Cullens cannot touch him.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'd give it to Tony via laser and repulsor beams

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Iron Man simply flies high up into the air, and rains down whatever weapons he's got. Cullens cannot touch him. But can he keep track of them? How fast do Twilight Vampires run?

Rogue Jedi
But can he keep track of them? How fast do Twilight Vampires run? 5 gazillion mph, according to DDM.

Tron
He sits through all three of their movies, and then sends a Jericho missile to their house.

KingD19
But can he keep track of them? How fast do Twilight Vampires run?

He out flew fighter jets and missiles, and in the second movie, he was dodging missiles from the robot Iron-Men...I think his tracking systems are sophisticated enough to keep track of some gay vampires.

Demonic Phoenix
But can he keep track of them? How fast do Twilight Vampires run?

Probably sub-sonic. Edward's the fastest Cullen, while Jasper's second. I think Edward's slightly below Mach 1.

He should have no trouble keeping track of the Cullens. At best, this is a stalemate, as the Cullens cannot get to Tony if he fights smart.

Originally posted by KingD19
He out flew fighter jets and missiles, and in the second movie, he was dodging missiles from the robot Iron-Men...I think his tracking systems are sophisticated enough to keep track of some gay vampires.

Even while going Supersonic, he couldn't outrun that guided missile. He easily outsped the fighter jets though.

NemeBro
Iron Man rains doomz on them from above.

the ninjak
Any vamps get on him and he crushes their skulls with his hands.

I'll pay to see that.

ares834
Iron man also has those kick ass lasers. Probably could kill all the Cullens with one of those.

KingD19
Originally posted by ares834
Iron man also has those kick ass lasers. Probably could kill all the Cullens with one of those.

Probably nothing......those laser sliced through high grade, top of the line metal instantly, and like it was butter. Everybody on here says the Twi-Vamps have granite like skin....well granite gets sliced to itty bitty sparkly pieces in this thread.

Etna
facepalm

KingD19
Originally posted by Etna
facepalm

Any reason for the face palm?

the ninjak
Even though film Ironman is an ant compared to the comic version.

His artillary is enough to blast the Cullens to bits.

DemiserofD
Sorry to resurrect this, but as much as i think that Twilight is a mediocre movie, i don't think that they're being given a fair chance.

I believe you're correct in saying that they can go just under mach 1 at maximum, so that's accurate, but due to their superhuman build they can get to that speed and change speeds at a much faster rate than tony can. You have to remember that inside the suit he's only human, after all.

In addition, people keep going on about the lasers. Think about it for a second...lasers. Sparkly skin. Sparkly. That means it reflects. Lasers dont work so hot on mirrors, y'know? Also, as far as the books say, their skin is perfectly smooth, meaning no flaws for a laser to bite into, so to speak. Essentially, they have high grade laser armor.

In addition, it took a significant effort on a vampires part to tear off a limb of another vampire, with the strength info on bella being that she could stop a fully laden cement truck moving at upwards of a hundred mph, meaning that their strength is quite likely on par with all but the thorbuster and hulk buster armors of tony...one of which he cant even use any more, and the other of which is likely too bulky to use on a small target like a twilight vampire.

On the other hand, he can fly.

One on one, i'd say it would be a draw, just because they'd likely have difficulties hurting eachother, but with all the vampires versus tony i cant see much of a chance for Iron Man, especially if you take their special abilities into consideration.(which nobody so far has done).

Using this information, and trying to judge things from an unbiased viewpoint, what does everyone think?

KingD19
Firstly I'm sure everyones wondering why you resurrected a thread that's been dead for a year next month.

Secondly we say lasers, but those were more similar to highly concentrated beams of thermal energy since they burned through Iron-Men's armor. And since they burned through high grade military strength metal, granite is no problem.

And don't compare a Vampires strength to a thor/hulk buster even though those are strictly comics....you'd be mistaken.

So again, all he does is fly into the air and slice them in half.

Mr. Rhythmic
One off samurai laser slash. /thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.