KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Iron Man vs the Cullen's

Iron Man vs the Cullen's
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Will Hatch

Iron Man vs the Cullen's

Tony starts at a distance of 200 yards in his suit from the family that sired Mr Emo-Vamp. Bella is included, if she's become a vampire yet I don't know, but Tony's after her too. What happens?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 03:17 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I'd give it to Tony via laser and repulsor beams
If those are unable to kill the vamps, then the Cullens win

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 03:33 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 03:36 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin

What are you inquiring?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 03:40 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He flies into the sky, puts on auto-tracking, then shoots them with his tank killer darts, the end.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 03:41 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Tony starts at a distance of 200 yards in his suit from the family that sired Mr Emo-Vamp. Bella is included, if she's become a vampire yet I don't know, but Tony's after her too. What happens?

Iron Man simply flies high up into the air, and rains down whatever weapons he's got. Cullens cannot touch him.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 03:54 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Lestov16
I'd give it to Tony via laser and repulsor beams

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:07 AM
Dr Will Hatch

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Iron Man simply flies high up into the air, and rains down whatever weapons he's got. Cullens cannot touch him.
But can he keep track of them? How fast do Twilight Vampires run?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:27 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

5 gazillion mph, according to DDM.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

He sits through all three of their movies, and then sends a Jericho missile to their house.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:56 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He out flew fighter jets and missiles, and in the second movie, he was dodging missiles from the robot Iron-Men...I think his tracking systems are sophisticated enough to keep track of some gay vampires.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 05:27 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Probably sub-sonic. Edward's the fastest Cullen, while Jasper's second. I think Edward's slightly below Mach 1.

He should have no trouble keeping track of the Cullens. At best, this is a stalemate, as the Cullens cannot get to Tony if he fights smart.

Originally posted by KingD19
He out flew fighter jets and missiles, and in the second movie, he was dodging missiles from the robot Iron-Men...I think his tracking systems are sophisticated enough to keep track of some gay vampires.

Even while going Supersonic, he couldn't outrun that guided missile. He easily outsped the fighter jets though.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 07:09 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Iron Man rains doomz on them from above.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 02:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Any vamps get on him and he crushes their skulls with his hands.

I'll pay to see that.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:35 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Iron man also has those kick ass lasers. Probably could kill all the Cullens with one of those.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 03:05 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by ares834
Iron man also has those kick ass lasers. Probably could kill all the Cullens with one of those.

Probably nothing......those laser sliced through high grade, top of the line metal instantly, and like it was butter. Everybody on here says the Twi-Vamps have granite like skin....well granite gets sliced to itty bitty sparkly pieces in this thread.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 03:12 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 03:19 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Etna

Any reason for the face palm?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 04:07 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Even though film Ironman is an ant compared to the comic version.

His artillary is enough to blast the Cullens to bits.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 05:09 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemiserofD

Sorry to resurrect this, but as much as i think that Twilight is a mediocre movie, i don't think that they're being given a fair chance.

I believe you're correct in saying that they can go just under mach 1 at maximum, so that's accurate, but due to their superhuman build they can get to that speed and change speeds at a much faster rate than tony can. You have to remember that inside the suit he's only human, after all.

In addition, people keep going on about the lasers. Think about it for a second...lasers. Sparkly skin. Sparkly. That means it reflects. Lasers dont work so hot on mirrors, y'know? Also, as far as the books say, their skin is perfectly smooth, meaning no flaws for a laser to bite into, so to speak. Essentially, they have high grade laser armor.

In addition, it took a significant effort on a vampires part to tear off a limb of another vampire, with the strength info on bella being that she could stop a fully laden cement truck moving at upwards of a hundred mph, meaning that their strength is quite likely on par with all but the thorbuster and hulk buster armors of tony...one of which he cant even use any more, and the other of which is likely too bulky to use on a small target like a twilight vampire.

On the other hand, he can fly.

One on one, i'd say it would be a draw, just because they'd likely have difficulties hurting eachother, but with all the vampires versus tony i cant see much of a chance for Iron Man, especially if you take their special abilities into consideration.(which nobody so far has done).

Using this information, and trying to judge things from an unbiased viewpoint, what does everyone think?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2011 01:59 AM
DemiserofD is currently offline Click here to Send DemiserofD a Private Message Find more posts by DemiserofD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote