Raikage vs. Killerbee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Killerbee wants to leave the Village, while Raikage says that he cannot leave the village as he needs the Bee too much.

Killerbee requests a battle with his brother, and the first one to KO the other wins. If Bee wins, he gets to leave the village. If Raikage wins, Bee has to polish Raikage's arm bracelets and belt every day.

(Killerbee is forbidden from transforming into the true Hachibi form, while Raikage has both arms)

Which brother wins? Or do we get a stalemate?

KingD19
I call even split.

King Kandy
Without full hachibi, I think Raikage will win. He's the big brother and Killer Bee seems pretty terrified of him. Both are ridiculously fast, but Killer Bee can only go that fast in straight lines, while Raikage has both high speed and high agility.

draxx_tOfU
Raikage wins with the specified stipulations...

and since A used to help the past Raikage deal or contain past jinchuuriki's, when the hachibi was more violent, I think he can put up a good fight even if Killerbee goes 8 tails...

danteiscool
Raikage should be able to win this. he seems to be physically stronger than Killer Bee and is much faster and more agile too. as far as durability is concerned, they seem to be about even, but Raikage is more likely to land the most hits here.

NemeBro
I'd actually say Killerbee is more durable, Raikage needed his Raiton shield to take a hit from Chidori, Killerbee did not even have his Hachibi aura up when he did.

wakkawakkawakka
Killerbee might be able to handle his brother. However Raikage would beat the crap out of him before he pulls out a win.

TheAuraAngel
Version 2 Bee is probably too much for Raikage in my opinion. I tip my hat to Bee.

If Bee loses, he'll polish them with his spit. shifty

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd actually say Killerbee is more durable, Raikage needed his Raiton shield to take a hit from Chidori, Killerbee did not even have his Hachibi aura up when he did.
Killerbee never got pierced by Chidori, he just had the current channeled through him. Like Raikage said himself the deadliest part of Chidori is how it increases an attack's penetration.

Demonic Phoenix
Weirdly enough, Amaterasu went right through Raikage's Raiton Shroud.

King Kandy
Well, it burns through everything. Raiton Shrouds included, I imagine.

Bentley
Bee wins more often than not, he has the problem of being less serious and more lethal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.