KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Raikage vs. Killerbee

Killerbee or Raikage?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Killerbee gets to leave the village 0 0%
Killerbee has to polish Raikage's bracelets and belt everyday 0 0%
Stalemate 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raikage vs. Killerbee
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

Raikage vs. Killerbee

Killerbee wants to leave the Village, while Raikage says that he cannot leave the village as he needs the Bee too much.

Killerbee requests a battle with his brother, and the first one to KO the other wins. If Bee wins, he gets to leave the village. If Raikage wins, Bee has to polish Raikage's arm bracelets and belt every day.

(Killerbee is forbidden from transforming into the true Hachibi form, while Raikage has both arms)

Which brother wins? Or do we get a stalemate?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Aug 21st, 2010 at 06:26 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 06:21 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I call even split.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 06:24 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Without full hachibi, I think Raikage will win. He's the big brother and Killer Bee seems pretty terrified of him. Both are ridiculously fast, but Killer Bee can only go that fast in straight lines, while Raikage has both high speed and high agility.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 06:38 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Raikage wins with the specified stipulations...

and since A used to help the past Raikage deal or contain past jinchuuriki's, when the hachibi was more violent, I think he can put up a good fight even if Killerbee goes 8 tails...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 01:26 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Raikage should be able to win this. he seems to be physically stronger than Killer Bee and is much faster and more agile too. as far as durability is concerned, they seem to be about even, but Raikage is more likely to land the most hits here.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 03:10 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'd actually say Killerbee is more durable, Raikage needed his Raiton shield to take a hit from Chidori, Killerbee did not even have his Hachibi aura up when he did.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 05:44 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Killerbee might be able to handle his brother. However Raikage would beat the crap out of him before he pulls out a win.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:45 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Version 2 Bee is probably too much for Raikage in my opinion. I tip my hat to Bee.

If Bee loses, he'll polish them with his spit. shifty

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:41 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd actually say Killerbee is more durable, Raikage needed his Raiton shield to take a hit from Chidori, Killerbee did not even have his Hachibi aura up when he did.

Killerbee never got pierced by Chidori, he just had the current channeled through him. Like Raikage said himself the deadliest part of Chidori is how it increases an attack's penetration.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:48 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Weirdly enough, Amaterasu went right through Raikage's Raiton Shroud.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 10:46 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Well, it burns through everything. Raiton Shrouds included, I imagine.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 10:47 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Bee wins more often than not, he has the problem of being less serious and more lethal.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 04:09 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote