Massacre Royale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
1000 people in a locked gym who kills the most.

Pinhead

Chuckey

Jason

Freddy

Dracula

Michael myers

Jeepers Creeper

Wolfman-2010 version

IT

Carrie

Kaibs
Michael Myers
Carrie
The Creeper
Pinhead

All kill the total 1000

(There's no guarantee they'll even fall asleep so Freddy is out plus it'd take him ages to kill 1000 people)

Chucky is a *****. Pennywise might do it if they believe he's real. Depends on which Dracula you're referring too, and the Wolfman fails.

Rogue Jedi
Carrie.

Kaibs
I just however realized that maybe you're talking about all of those people are in the gym with the 1000 other people at the same time. If that's the case then Carrie or Pinhead kills the most. Just because they could kill the fastest.

0mega Spawn
theyre in the room together guys

who kills the most like carrie kills 600
jason kills 50

you see ... who kills the most

Kaibs
Yeah I answered it in my post then. I forgot about Jason, although he wont nearly kill as many as Pinhead or Carrie

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Kaibs
Michael Myers
Carrie
The Creeper
Pinhead

All kill the total 1000

(There's no guarantee they'll even fall asleep so Freddy is out plus it'd take him ages to kill 1000 people)

Chucky is a *****. Pennywise might do it if they believe he's real. Depends on which Dracula you're referring too, and the Wolfman fails. the wolfman 2010 story may have been a joke but that werwolf was not laughing id rather be in a closed room with jason rather than a open field with wolfman

Kaibs
I dunno. The werewolf was meh. The only reason one would rather be in with Jason than the wolf in a closed room is because Jason is a LOT slower.

0mega Spawn
I dunno. The werewolf was meh. The only reason one would rather be in with Jason than the wolf in a closed room is because Jason is a LOT slower. exactly jason was VERRRY slow compared to that wolfman

Kaibs
Yet the wolfman would die horribly to Jason lol.

Rogue Jedi
I dunno. The werewolf was meh. The only reason one would rather be in with Jason than the wolf in a closed room is because Jason is a LOT slower. Indeed, the wolfman was definitely meh.

0mega Spawn
why a meh he was what he was supposed to be a murderous wolfman

Kaibs
It was meh because it could of been done better. Especially considering who was in the movie. But it could of been worse too.

Rogue Jedi
I thought the movie was OK, 6.5/10 for the cheesy action. Plus I love the guy who played Daxis. He was awesome in the Riddick movie as Toombs.

Impediment
No.

Threads like this are a recipe for disaster. It's impossible to tell who will kill the most out of a room filled with 1,000 people.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.