KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Massacre Royale

best monster
This poll is closed.
carrie 0 0%
pinhead 0 0%
freddy 0 0%
jason 0 0%
jeepers creepers 0 0%
IT 0 0%
michael myers 1 100.00%
Chuckey 0 0%
Dracula 0 0%
Wolfman-2010 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Massacre Royale
Started by: 0mega Spawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Massacre Royale

1000 people in a locked gym who kills the most.

Pinhead

Chuckey

Jason

Freddy

Dracula

Michael myers

Jeepers Creeper

Wolfman-2010 version

IT

Carrie

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 07:31 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Michael Myers
Carrie
The Creeper
Pinhead

All kill the total 1000

(There's no guarantee they'll even fall asleep so Freddy is out plus it'd take him ages to kill 1000 people)

Chucky is a *****. Pennywise might do it if they believe he's real. Depends on which Dracula you're referring too, and the Wolfman fails.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 07:37 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carrie.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 07:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

I just however realized that maybe you're talking about all of those people are in the gym with the 1000 other people at the same time. If that's the case then Carrie or Pinhead kills the most. Just because they could kill the fastest.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 07:42 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

theyre in the room together guys

who kills the most like carrie kills 600
jason kills 50

you see ... who kills the most

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 07:43 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Yeah I answered it in my post then. I forgot about Jason, although he wont nearly kill as many as Pinhead or Carrie

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 07:46 AM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
Michael Myers
Carrie
The Creeper
Pinhead

All kill the total 1000

(There's no guarantee they'll even fall asleep so Freddy is out plus it'd take him ages to kill 1000 people)

Chucky is a *****. Pennywise might do it if they believe he's real. Depends on which Dracula you're referring too, and the Wolfman fails.
the wolfman 2010 story may have been a joke but that werwolf was not laughing id rather be in a closed room with jason rather than a open field with wolfman

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:21 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

I dunno. The werewolf was meh. The only reason one would rather be in with Jason than the wolf in a closed room is because Jason is a LOT slower.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:38 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

I dunno. The werewolf was meh. The only reason one would rather be in with Jason than the wolf in a closed room is because Jason is a LOT slower.
exactly jason was VERRRY slow compared to that wolfman

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:55 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Yet the wolfman would die horribly to Jason lol.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 01:11 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, the wolfman was definitely meh.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 01:17 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

why a meh he was what he was supposed to be a murderous wolfman

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 01:30 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

It was meh because it could of been done better. Especially considering who was in the movie. But it could of been worse too.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 01:38 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought the movie was OK, 6.5/10 for the cheesy action. Plus I love the guy who played Daxis. He was awesome in the Riddick movie as Toombs.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 02:04 PM
Impediment
Endless

No.

Threads like this are a recipe for disaster. It's impossible to tell who will kill the most out of a room filled with 1,000 people.

Closed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 08:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote