Sasquatch & Guardian vs Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight on Canada of course.

snoopdogg
Rulk.

dmills
Sasquatch is the key to this. What are they doing with him nowadays?

-K-M-
He's coming back in the upcoming Alpha Flight one-shot. Same with the original Guardian

janus77
Rulk stomps.

-K-M-
It's very likely if it's non-jobbing Rulk he could absorb Guardian and even become more stronger. So using an energy based character against Rulk? Not good. Unless Guardian drains him, which is possible I suppose (others have drained him) but I doubt he would go for that right away.

janus77
not just the energy absorption tactic of Rulk, but his speed and tremendous physical power (the richter scale punches) would more or less make soup out of Sasquatch, for long enough to get a one-on-one with Guardian.

Rulk's done some serious damage to high heralds and giant-sized cosmic toga wearers.

snoopdogg
If Sasquatch goes Tanaraq Rulk is in trouble.

-K-M-
Originally posted by janus77
not just the energy absorption tactic of Rulk, but his speed and tremendous physical power (the richter scale punches) would more or less make soup out of Sasquatch, for long enough to get a one-on-one with Guardian.

Rulk's done some serious damage to high heralds and giant-sized cosmic toga wearers.

Yeah even without Guardian, ideally Rulk would beat Sasquatch one on one quiet handily. He may even absorb Sasquatch's mystical energy like he did to Thor.

and he's gotten owned by vampires, a thunderclap and Wolverine. Their trying to downgrade him now.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Sasquatch goes Tanaraq Rulk is in trouble.

Yes, but I don't see that happening to be honest.

janus77
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah even without Guardian, ideally Rulk would beat Sasquatch one on one quiet handily. He may even absorb Sasquatch's mystical energy like he did to Thor.

and he's gotten owned by vampires, a thunderclap and Wolverine. Their trying to downgrade him now.
Well, Rulk did get his powers from what the Intelligencia siphoned off of WBH...

dmills
Wait, so all that Rulk crap is canon? Him killing an Elder, KOing a Watcher etc.

janus77
yep, he even makes reference to it as he gets beat up by Hulk.

will be fun to see Rulk & Thor on the Avengers roster together, sometime.

-K-M-
Originally posted by dmills
Wait, so all that Rulk crap is canon? Him killing an Elder, KOing a Watcher etc.

Yep it's canon, but he didn't kill the Collector

Bentley
Yep it's canon, but he didn't kill the Collector

He killed only the Grandmaster who is more powerful.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Bentley
He killed only the Grandmaster who is more powerful.

Sorry, that's who I meant. Tom Breevort in an interview indicated he isn't dead. Guess we shall see.

Stoic
I didn't think he was dead, but he was still brutalized by a power greater than he could resist. This says a lot about how powerful Rulk is.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
I didn't think he was dead, but he was still brutalized by a power greater than he could resist. This says a lot about how powerful Rulk is.

Most definetly, a non-jobbing Rulk is top tier.

guy222
rulk at his best is a beast

together with thor...time will tell if they work as a team

-K-M-
Since he is on the Avengers, their definetly going to downgrade him (under Bendis pen). We shall see I suppose.

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
rulk at his best is a beast

together with thor...time will tell if they work as a team

I wouldn't want to see Rulk as an Avenger, it doesn't fit. He's a team Leader being a General and all. The only way would be for him to lead the Avengers, Thor would have to fall in, so do you think that would work?

Bentley
Sorry, that's who I meant. Tom Breevort in an interview indicated he isn't dead. Guess we shall see.

Nice retcon there, just do your damn work Breevort.

dmills
So nobody has a problem with him pounding cosmics? No wonder Marvel can just trout out bs and make money.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Bentley
Nice retcon there, just do your damn work Breevort.

Well Tom has been wrong before, so we shall see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.