KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sasquatch & Guardian vs Rulk

Sasquatch & Guardian vs Rulk
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Sasquatch & Guardian vs Rulk

Fight on Canada of course.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 04:56 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Rulk.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 05:54 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Sasquatch is the key to this. What are they doing with him nowadays?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 06:53 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

He's coming back in the upcoming Alpha Flight one-shot. Same with the original Guardian

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 09:40 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Rulk stomps.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:19 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

It's very likely if it's non-jobbing Rulk he could absorb Guardian and even become more stronger. So using an energy based character against Rulk? Not good. Unless Guardian drains him, which is possible I suppose (others have drained him) but I doubt he would go for that right away.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:25 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

not just the energy absorption tactic of Rulk, but his speed and tremendous physical power (the richter scale punches) would more or less make soup out of Sasquatch, for long enough to get a one-on-one with Guardian.

Rulk's done some serious damage to high heralds and giant-sized cosmic toga wearers.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:31 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

If Sasquatch goes Tanaraq Rulk is in trouble.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:32 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
not just the energy absorption tactic of Rulk, but his speed and tremendous physical power (the richter scale punches) would more or less make soup out of Sasquatch, for long enough to get a one-on-one with Guardian.

Rulk's done some serious damage to high heralds and giant-sized cosmic toga wearers.

Yeah even without Guardian, ideally Rulk would beat Sasquatch one on one quiet handily. He may even absorb Sasquatch's mystical energy like he did to Thor.

and he's gotten owned by vampires, a thunderclap and Wolverine. Their trying to downgrade him now.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Sasquatch goes Tanaraq Rulk is in trouble.

Yes, but I don't see that happening to be honest.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:34 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah even without Guardian, ideally Rulk would beat Sasquatch one on one quiet handily. He may even absorb Sasquatch's mystical energy like he did to Thor.

and he's gotten owned by vampires, a thunderclap and Wolverine. Their trying to downgrade him now.

Well, Rulk did get his powers from what the Intelligencia siphoned off of WBH...

Last edited by janus77 on Sep 3rd, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:34 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Wait, so all that Rulk crap is canon? Him killing an Elder, KOing a Watcher etc.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:49 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

yep, he even makes reference to it as he gets beat up by Hulk.

will be fun to see Rulk & Thor on the Avengers roster together, sometime.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:53 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by dmills
Wait, so all that Rulk crap is canon? Him killing an Elder, KOing a Watcher etc.

Yep it's canon, but he didn't kill the Collector

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 11:39 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yep it's canon, but he didn't kill the Collector

He killed only the Grandmaster who is more powerful.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 01:53 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Bentley
He killed only the Grandmaster who is more powerful.

Sorry, that's who I meant. Tom Breevort in an interview indicated he isn't dead. Guess we shall see.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 06:38 AM
Stoic
Avenger

I didn't think he was dead, but he was still brutalized by a power greater than he could resist. This says a lot about how powerful Rulk is.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 06:47 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Stoic
I didn't think he was dead, but he was still brutalized by a power greater than he could resist. This says a lot about how powerful Rulk is.

Most definetly, a non-jobbing Rulk is top tier.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 06:49 AM
guy222
With my gal

rulk at his best is a beast

together with thor...time will tell if they work as a team

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 06:50 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Since he is on the Avengers, their definetly going to downgrade him (under Bendis pen). We shall see I suppose.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 06:52 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by guy222
rulk at his best is a beast

together with thor...time will tell if they work as a team

I wouldn't want to see Rulk as an Avenger, it doesn't fit. He's a team Leader being a General and all. The only way would be for him to lead the Avengers, Thor would have to fall in, so do you think that would work?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 07:04 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote