The Event

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
premieres sept 20..

Cast List

will people care to watch

S_D_J
mildly interested... though I think I'll be hard for me to get into a serialized show now that LOST is gone... I barely got time anyways

MildPossession
Yep, been interested since I saw the trailer a few months back, will be checking it out.

Kaibs
I might watch it. It reminds me of something like V though. Hopefully it will be nothing like it, but just seems like NBC's version of it.

Stall_19
So any thought?

Mairuzu
23 minutes ago
8 days ago
2 days ago

Kind of got a little annoying. Pretty good pilot overall. Seems like it has something to do with aliens? Or is that what they want us to think.

BruceSkywalker
barely watched 25 total minutes, however will re watch tonight or later in the week

Mairuzu
I'm a little confused as to who the pilot of the airplane was...

Quincy
I'm with Highruzu.

23 minutes ago!

Current Time!

12 MONTHS ago!

3 YEARS ago!

Current Time!

20 Seconds ago!

It kept jumping around and pissing me off

Darth Vicious
I was looking forward to this and was a it disapointed. There were too many flashbacks, too many commercials and too little happening. The ending got my interest which is why Ill watch it for the next 2 or 3 episodes.

Kaibs
So this show is total shit then?

Mairuzu
Yeah

Dr Mystery
Just watched the first episode. Not bad, I'll let the story develop a bit more before I pass proper judgement. Has a bit of a Heroes/Fringe/24 feel to it. Hope it's not one of those shows that drags on and on without ever really revealing anything.

NCRotCA
Anybody see the last episode? Ending scared the shit out of me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.