KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Event

The Event
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Event

premieres sept 20..

Cast List

will people care to watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 06:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

mildly interested... though I think I'll be hard for me to get into a serialized show now that LOST is gone... I barely got time anyways

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 04:23 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, been interested since I saw the trailer a few months back, will be checking it out.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 04:57 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

I might watch it. It reminds me of something like V though. Hopefully it will be nothing like it, but just seems like NBC's version of it.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:14 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

So any thought?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:04 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

23 minutes ago
8 days ago
2 days ago

Kind of got a little annoying. Pretty good pilot overall. Seems like it has something to do with aliens? Or is that what they want us to think.

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 03:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

barely watched 25 total minutes, however will re watch tonight or later in the week

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 06:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'm a little confused as to who the pilot of the airplane was...

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 09:14 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'm with Highruzu.

23 minutes ago!

Current Time!

12 MONTHS ago!

3 YEARS ago!

Current Time!

20 Seconds ago!

It kept jumping around and pissing me off

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 12:37 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I was looking forward to this and was a it disapointed. There were too many flashbacks, too many commercials and too little happening. The ending got my interest which is why Ill watch it for the next 2 or 3 episodes.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 12:43 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

So this show is total shit then?

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 12:51 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yeah

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 09:21 PM
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Just watched the first episode. Not bad, I'll let the story develop a bit more before I pass proper judgement. Has a bit of a Heroes/Fringe/24 feel to it. Hope it's not one of those shows that drags on and on without ever really revealing anything.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 12:54 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NCRotCA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anybody see the last episode? Ending scared the shit out of me!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t542734.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t542735.html

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 05:59 PM
NCRotCA is currently offline Click here to Send NCRotCA a Private Message Find more posts by NCRotCA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote