Kojima's steals tgs with new game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
ok, so kojima has said that he has a new project that he wanted to show off at e3, but decided to polish it a bit before he shows it. now he says that it will steal the show at this years tokyo game show, to read an article about it click here.

So, what do you think it will be? I hope it is something completely new, enough with mgs. I wan't to see what else he can do.

menokokoro
I sure HOPE the rumors are true at least...though it doesn't look like there is anything other than the regular mgs rising, and castlevania

RE: Blaxican
Watch it be some lame ass sci-fi FPS. I'd lol greatly.

menokokoro
i kinda hope he never makes a fps. idk why, he could make a good one im sure, but really you can't get too innovative with a fps, and Kojima is all about innovation

menokokoro
it looks like the rumors were wrong down

Aede Madavan
That sucks... sad

NemeBro
So what was it?

menokokoro
i don't think it was anything. I didn't see anything new from him, just metal gear solid rising, and castlevania lords of shadow. There was supposed to be something about mgs peace walker also, but i don't think there was.

man, this tgs was kinda dissapointing, really the only thing i liked about it was the extended trailer for castlevania

menokokoro
well, anyway, he IS, or at least said he was working on another ps3 exclusive game. so it is not rising or los. So what do you guys think it is? lots of people think it is mgs5, zoe3, or something new?

I personally think it is mgs5, but hope it is something new. I love metal gear solid, but honestly....I'm getting a little sick of it....*sigh* I never thought i would say that. also, I really want to see what else he can create, I'm sick of people DEMANDING more mgs, when he wants to do more stuff. I'm certain it would be great.

-Pr-
He said he was considering making MGS 5, iirc.

menokokoro
yeah, thats why i think thats what it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.