KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Kojima's steals tgs with new game?

Kojima's steals tgs with new game?
Started by: menokokoro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
menokokoro

Kojima's steals tgs with new game?

ok, so kojima has said that he has a new project that he wanted to show off at e3, but decided to polish it a bit before he shows it. now he says that it will steal the show at this years tokyo game show, to read an article about it click here.

So, what do you think it will be? I hope it is something completely new, enough with mgs. I wan't to see what else he can do.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 11:31 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

I sure HOPE the rumors are true at least...though it doesn't look like there is anything other than the regular mgs rising, and castlevania

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 05:24 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Watch it be some lame ass sci-fi FPS. I'd lol greatly.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 09:08 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

i kinda hope he never makes a fps. idk why, he could make a good one im sure, but really you can't get too innovative with a fps, and Kojima is all about innovation

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 11:49 AM
menokokoro

it looks like the rumors were wrong

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 11:05 PM
Aede Madavan
Restricted

Account Restricted

That sucks... sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 11:12 PM
Aede Madavan is currently offline Click here to Send Aede Madavan a Private Message Find more posts by Aede Madavan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So what was it?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 03:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

i don't think it was anything. I didn't see anything new from him, just metal gear solid rising, and castlevania lords of shadow. There was supposed to be something about mgs peace walker also, but i don't think there was.

man, this tgs was kinda dissapointing, really the only thing i liked about it was the extended trailer for castlevania

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 03:25 AM
menokokoro

well, anyway, he IS, or at least said he was working on another ps3 exclusive game. so it is not rising or los. So what do you guys think it is? lots of people think it is mgs5, zoe3, or something new?

I personally think it is mgs5, but hope it is something new. I love metal gear solid, but honestly....I'm getting a little sick of it....*sigh* I never thought i would say that. also, I really want to see what else he can create, I'm sick of people DEMANDING more mgs, when he wants to do more stuff. I'm certain it would be great.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 05:16 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He said he was considering making MGS 5, iirc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 05:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

yeah, thats why i think thats what it is

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 05:30 AM