The Joker vs Twilight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
The Joker wants to kill Edward, Jacob and Bella. The Joker has access to any weapon seen in the 'The Dark Knight' and manpower. Who wins? The cold calculating Joker or the whining bastards who constantly fight over the same girl?

jinXed by JaNx
i'm sure a few well placed rockets would decapitate Edward.

Robtard
Planning + Disguises + The explosives = Dead Twilight

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
the whining bastards who constantly fight over the same girl?

I watched most of New Moon (terrible film), I think their aggression for each other isn't over Bella, but a homosexual attraction they have, but try to reject due to one being a Vampire and the other being a werewolf.

No, I'm not saying this because Lautner is homosexual irl.

Nephthys
Can he even damage them? Ed's like, made of rock, isn't he? I suppose he could find a way to incapacitate him possibly, then chuck him in teh sea or a volcano, but I doubt he'll manage. Joker seems like he's taking on more than he can handle in this fight.

Isn't the plot that Jacob's really in love with Ed and Bella's future baby, so he thinks he's in love with Bella. Except... it takes two to make a baby, so logically how he should feel about Edward should be..... you know. wink

Impediment
TDK Joker was a master planner. With prep, he may be able to pull this off.

No prep? The Twifags stomp.

Rogue Jedi
Not if the Joker has Hit Girl as backup.

NemeBro
The Twifags would rape Hit Girl.

Seriously? erm

Rogue Jedi
Oh yeah, I'm totally serious.

That ACDC Chick
i would pay to see this fight haermm
Joker ftw

-Pr-
After the fight scene in Eclipse, we got a better idea of just how good they are in a fight. Hit Girl or no Hit Girl, I don't see Joker winning.

BruceSkywalker
I don't see The Joker taking the best of them and tearing either one down..

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Bullets won't do anything to them

Kaibs

Just stop.

Rogue Jedi
My dear sweet Lord, you tards actually thought I was serious crylaugh

NemeBro
It is not so much we thought you were serious as it was your post was stupid and lame and made me cry.

Rogue Jedi
That was my intention.

Kaibs
My dear sweet Lord, you tards actually thought I was serious crylaugh

How could we not? Your hard on for Hit Girl is so severe that you probably think she'd kill planet busters.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
How could we not? Your hard on for Hit Girl is so severe that you probably think she'd kill planet busters. Bullets will make Twifags laugh, dude. Use your head.

Kaibs
You missed the point of the comment, but that's okay.

As for the Twilight crap. I know nothing about them except that apparently they're invincible or some shit according to everyone. Which is indeed gay as shit.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
You missed the point of the comment, but that's okay.

As for the Twilight crap. I know nothing about them except that apparently they're invincible or some shit according to everyone. Which is indeed gay as shit. The only way to put one down is to tear it apart, then burn it.

original spawn
The Joker is a master planer, edward is not made of rock, he can be killed, decapitated him and he die, if you have any problem the joker makes other vampires kill edward, i mean, from what i saw that imitation of Drusilla and darla is assembling an army but the joker would sertainly make them kneel, also he only need to kidnap Bella or use Jacob to kill edward, it's very simple, the joker would easily find a way to put his plan into moton.

Rogue Jedi

original spawn
Great answer, a nothing

Rogue Jedi
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz the Joker has absolutely zero chance here.

Robtard
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz the Joker has absolutely zero chance here.

You sure about that? Read the OP, Joker could easily pull this off going from TDK feats.

He has access to:

Disguises
Explosives
Men/lunatics ready to die for him

Him sending in a goon or two in cop disguises with shit-loads of C4 hidden under their clothes and up their asses; then having them go Islamic-Jihad in Edwards or Jacobs residences isn't beyond reason. Could completely level the house and everything in it.

See, I just "pwned" all over your face again.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
You sure about that? Read the OP, Joker could easily pull this off going from TDK feats.

He has access to:

Disguises
Explosives
Men/lunatics ready to die for him

Him sending in a goon or two in cop disguises with shit-loads of C4 hidden under their clothes and up their asses; then having them go Islamic-Jihad in Edwards or Jacobs residences isn't beyond reason. Could completely level the house and everything in it.

See, I just "pwned" all over your face again.

http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Alice_Cullen

Robtard
http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Alice_Cullen

This is Edward, Jacob and Bella, as per the OP. So that wannabe Force-Sight emo isn't in here.

"Oh yeeeeeaaaahhhh!" - Kool-Aid Man

Rogue Jedi
This is Edward, Jacob and Bella, as per the OP. So that wannabe Force-Sight emo isn't in here.

"Oh yeeeeeaaaahhhh!" - Kool-Aid Man Edward reads minds, dude.

steverules_2
Joker dressed as a nurse kills them all

Impediment
Again, Joker, with adequate prep, kills.

Screen feats show him to be a master planner/organizer.

Robtard
Edward reads minds, dude.

Ding Dong

*Door Opens*

Edward: "Hello officers, what can I do for you?"

Goon 1: "Joker sends his regards."

*click* *Boooooooooooooooooooooom!*

/THE END

Rogue Jedi

Placidity

He has access to:

Disguises

Whats this good for when Edward can look into his mind?

Placidity
Do Ed and Jacob know someone is after them and Bella?

Rogue Jedi
No, he doesn't.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Placidity
Do Ed and Jacob know someone is after them and Bella?

that shouldn't matter to someone who reads minds

Rogue Jedi
Brucie is right.

jinXed by JaNx
http://www.poobutton.com/

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Again, Joker, with adequate prep, kills.

Screen feats show him to be a master planner/organizer.

yes the joker is an excellent planner, however ed reads minds so it doesn't matter what the joker is planning...

bullets won't do anything to ed. jacob in his human form may go down to bullets although jacob'll transform pretty quickly

Brucie is right.

i am the knower of all things... lolololol

Robtard

Robtard
Whats this good for when Edward can look into his mind?

Disguise should buy enough time for suicide-goon to go boom. Don't think Edward is in a constant state of mind reading, is he.

the ninjak
The Cullens have a psychic that can warn the family of incoming threats in loose detail.

Rogue Jedi
C4 > a man-boy made of granite. He's thin, like a statue, not some block.

Ring the bell, wait for answer. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Prove C4 destroys Ed. Prove it.

You can't. It won't.

So STFU.

Placidity
Disguise should buy enough time for suicide-goon to go boom. Don't think Edward is in a constant state of mind reading, is he.

I'm not sure. That's why I asked if Ed/Jacob is aware of the threat.

Bruce says it doesn't matter, but of course it does.

If they know about some kind of danger, then Jacob will be guarding the house from outside in wolf form, and no one will sneak in within a few hundred meters without Jacob or Edward picking them up with their supersenses or telepathy.

Robtard
Prove C4 destroys Ed. Prove it.

You can't. It won't.

So STFU.

Because they can be broken apart/cracked like a granite and C4 is extremely powerful; about 1.4 times as powerful as TNT.

Ding Dong Boom, *****.

Robtard
I'm not sure. That's why I asked if Ed/Jacob is aware of the threat.

Bruce says it doesn't matter, but of course it does.

If they know about some kind of danger, then Jacob will be guarding the house from outside in wolf form, and no one will sneak in within a few hundred meters without Jacob or Edward picking them up with their supersenses or telepathy.

If they know the Joker is coming, then it's probably a no contest. I assumed they didn't, for obvious reasons.

Rogue Jedi
Because they can be broken apart/cracked like a granite and C4 is extremely powerful; about 1.4 times as powerful as TNT.

Ding Dong Boom, *****. OK, and TNT can destroy a Twivamp? Get a clue, dude.

dadudemon
I'm having a hard time seeing C4 blow up a vampire. Unless they wedge it in somewhere (their asscheeks, under their arm, etc), I don't see them getting blown up.

Plop some TNT on some granite and watch nothing happen. no expression

Plop it INSIDE of granite and watch it explode.

So unless we get some sort of "wedging" C4/granite will do nothing for us.

As far as a the thread goes, it's over about an hour after Joker decides to harm the Twivamps. However, as soon as the twivamps bite Joker, they may get so tired off of the ambien and xanax that it will cause them to pass out.

Robtard
OK, and TNT can destroy a Twivamp? Get a clue, dude.

TNT though weaker, would likely shatter their asses too. Stop being a Twi-boy, dude.

Rogue Jedi
TNT though weaker, would likely shatter their asses too. Stop being a Twi-boy, dude. Once again, you must prove C4 would destroy Edward.

Waiting......

the ninjak
They will just fly backwards!!!!

Robtard
Once again, you must prove C4 would destroy Edward.

Waiting......

Well, until you can produce Edward and we test it, so once againm, we'll just have to apply logic. While he's as hard as granite, he's also built frail looking and thin; C4 would break apart a statue that had arms no thicker round than a cucumber.

Rogue Jedi
Well, until you can produce Edward and we test it, so once againm, we'll just have to apply logic. While he's as hard as granite, he's also built frail looking and thin; C4 would break apart a statue that had arms no thicker round than a cucumber.

It takes two pounds of C4 to penetrate one foot of frozen ice.

The C4 will not DESTROY Edward, dude. It MIGHT cause some damage, but it is not going to blow him to pieces AND burn him. Anything less than blowing him to pieces and burning him is a flesh wound.

Not to mention he will read the guys mind as he approaches and be a hundred yards away before dude can detonate the C4. Read DDM's post, he's a Twilight authority.

Robtard
It takes two pounds of C4 to penetrate one foot of frozen ice.

The C4 will not DESTROY Edward, dude. It MIGHT cause some damage, but it is not going to blow him to pieces AND burn him. Anything less than blowing him to pieces and burning him is a flesh wound.

Not to mention he will read the guys mind as he approaches and be a hundred yards away before dude can detonate the C4. Read DDM's post, he's a Twilight authority.

Good thing the Joker is an excellent planner and doesn't do shit in the small.

Into pieces; that's good enough. If need be, Joker can send in more goons to poor gasoline aans strike a match on what's left over, for good measure.

So Edward's in a constant state of instantly mind reading everybody that rings his doorbell, mailmen, Mormons, Girl Scouts and such? Don't think that's in character, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Good thing the Joker is an excellent planner and doesn't do shit in the small.

Into pieces; that's good enough. If need be, Joker can send in more goons to poor gasoline aans strike a match on what's left over, for good measure.

So Edward's in a constant state of instantly mind reading everybody that rings his doorbell, mailmen, Mormons, Girl Scouts and such? Don't think that's in character, dude.

Yeah, his planning was so epic that the people on the boats wtf pwned his ass, then Batman did the same.

You're missing the point, dude. When the bomber approaches, his thoughts will betray him. Edward will read them and either A: Kill the guy before he can detonate the C4, or B: Be 100 yards away before the C4 detonates.

And what DDM said: Plop some TNT on some granite and watch nothing happen.

The C4 will not even be on Edward.

Also, remember how fast Twivamps regen. When Felix slammed Edward into the stone floor, Edward was on his feet in a matter of seconds, fully healed. So if the blast blows Edward's arm off, he can still get to his feet and run to safety. The C4 will have to blow Edward into many pieces AND burn the remains in one fell swoop. Not gonna happen.

Third time now: Prove that C produces a powerful enough blast that it destroys granite. Stop tap dancing and prove it.

Placidity
This debate is so lame.

Robtard
Yeah, his planning was so epic that the people on the boats wtf pwned his ass, then Batman did the same.

You're missing the point, dude. When the bomber approaches, his thoughts will betray him. Edward will read them and either A: Kill the guy before he can detonate the C4, or B: Be 100 yards away before the C4 detonates.

And what DDM said: Plop some TNT on some granite and watch nothing happen.

The C4 will not even be on Edward.

Also, remember how fast Twivamps regen. When Felix slammed Edward into the stone floor, Edward was on his feet in a matter of seconds, fully healed. So if the blast blows Edward's arm off, he can still get to his feet and run to safety. The C4 will have to blow Edward into many pieces AND burn the remains in one fell swoop. Not gonna happen.

Third time now: Prove that C produces a powerful enough blast that it destroys granite. Stop tap dancing and prove it.

Did fail on the boat, he didn't count of Debo having a heart. Overall, his planning was excellent.

So he can see through doors now too? Wow.

A granite floor would be far more durable than a thin granite statue.

How's he going to run without a leg or two, dude?

Because it's a powerful explosive and Edward isn't some solid 5X5 block of it, arms, legs and neck, all thin.

Robtard
This debate is so lame.

Find me one 'Twilight Vs Something' debate that isn't epically lame.

steverules_2
If Joker does his research which I am sure he would, he'd find a way to kill Ed and the other twifags. Just so people are clear I'm also going with joker because I have a passionate disliking for the twi-universe...don't judge me uhuh

Rogue Jedi

dadudemon

Well...that's pretty much how Edward's mind reading works. In the book, they talk about that a bit. He quickly learned to tune everything out. He can focus on particular thoughts and he can increase the distance he can hear thoughts based on how well he knows the person. So, the more he knows someone, the further away he can 'hear' them.

Meyer's DID cover quite a few points which is part of her writing appeal...I just REALLY hate some of the dialogue and pretty much all of her prose. Good stories and nice lore, though. That's what I enjoyed about it.

Robtard

Impediment
This debate is so lame.

Bloinky
I think all the twivags are forgetting something........Joker likes to stay ahead of the curve and hes proved that with all his prep...always has a back up plan for something in the way.

Rogue Jedi
Considering I can't get Edward and explode a shit-load of C-4 next to him, it's impossible for me to prove it the way you're asking.

Having said that, powerful explosive > thin armed/legged/neck granite-boy.

We also see them being snapped to pieces by other vampires and the werewolves. Sure they're both powerful; so is C-4. You're making the claim that C4 is powerful enough to destroy granite. It's up to you to prove this.

Waiting.

Nightstick
Lets see emo ***** with no super powers and the brains of a peanut vs emo vampire "wannabe" with super powers and the brain of a peanut.

Edward holds all the cards he is faster, stronger, telepathic, inhumanly tough etc, etc and while he may not be the sharpest tool in the shed he is, unlike the denizens of Gotham going to notice Ledger and/or his lackeys constructing large, horrible obvious bombs.

Truth is the minute Ledger gets into town and starts mucking around Charlie locks him up and throws away the key. He doesn't get any where near. Bella, Edward, or Jacob. Which is lucky for him.

Rogue Jedi
All this talk about Joker being a "master planner" is bullshit. His plans fell apart at the end, and he ended up in Arkham asylum.

But yeah, they were good plans, yeah? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BruceSkywalker
All this talk about Joker being a "master planner" is bullshit. His plans fell apart at the end, and he ended up in Arkham asylum.

But yeah, they were good plans, yeah? roll eyes (sarcastic)

besides there isn't anything in joker's arsenal that will put ed or jacob down

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
besides there isn't anything in joker's arsenal that will put ed or jacob down This has been stated over and over, yet it goes ignored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.