LOTR online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossulrage
does anybody here play it? its free to play now so i was thinking of giving it a go

Kazenji
I would'nt mind playing it but have to download the install stuff **** its big.

Admiral Akbar
yeah lol free to play, whatever. It's free with limitations. You are restricted to the noob zones and a few other zones otherwise you have to pay to unlock other territory. It's technically a free trial with no expiration. I hate the mislabel of a free to play game. It sucks for those who have to download a whole 10 or so gigabytes before finding that out.

colossulrage
What places do you not get?

Pwned
Prolly Moria, Morder, Iron Hills, Erebor, etc.

Idk ive never played it, thought that even though it was the game form of the best Trilogy ever, it would suck........

Stealth Moose
It's very good. Easily the best free to play MMO available besides Champions Online. I recommend it to any LotR fan.

eezy45
I prefer to waste my time on League of Legends. That is one awesome game. Completely for free without limitations. And addictive, too. Of course, it's not a MMOG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.