KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » LOTR online

LOTR online
Started by: colossulrage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
colossulrage

LOTR online

does anybody here play it? its free to play now so i was thinking of giving it a go

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:44 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I would'nt mind playing it but have to download the install stuff **** its big.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 02:29 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

yeah lol free to play, whatever. It's free with limitations. You are restricted to the noob zones and a few other zones otherwise you have to pay to unlock other territory. It's technically a free trial with no expiration. I hate the mislabel of a free to play game. It sucks for those who have to download a whole 10 or so gigabytes before finding that out.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 11:11 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

What places do you not get?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 12:50 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Prolly Moria, Morder, Iron Hills, Erebor, etc.

Idk ive never played it, thought that even though it was the game form of the best Trilogy ever, it would suck........

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 03:49 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

It's very good. Easily the best free to play MMO available besides Champions Online. I recommend it to any LotR fan.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 08:59 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

I prefer to waste my time on League of Legends. That is one awesome game. Completely for free without limitations. And addictive, too. Of course, it's not a MMOG.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 07:36 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote