Because of John's incompitance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
I txted, John to make a thread about my fight. But since he didnt. i will.

So Last friday i got into a fight with this kid who is about the same height.
5' 7''

He is skinnier than me and has a longer arm reach than me.
anyway at the varsity football game i told my buddy i wanted to fight him just to do it. because i dont like the kid at all, and i wanted to beat his face in.
We go behind the football field in the baseball field. and he takes his snakebites out. takes off his super tight skinnyjeans, because he has shorts on underneith them.

We square up and i tell him to hit me, his first swing i dodge it grab his neck and put him in a choke hold and beat his face in as we both hit the ground, i had him on the ground for like a good 45 seconds throwing punch after punch off his head. then he rolls and tries to full mount me, so i take one big swing and hit him in his nose.

We both get back up and he starts throwing these pathetic hits at me. like he is some girl or somthing. i mean seriously my cousins lil sister hit harder than him...

I didnt even put my hands up the entire fight. i just weaved in and out of his hits. he came in close and i popped him in the chin.
then he threw a haymaker and hit me in the ear. which kinda threw me off gaurd. but still did nothing.
he started throwing jabs and swinging big hits. which did nothing.

We started running because of the college officals started running for all of us.
we never got to finish the fight.
and now he is going around the school talking shit like he beat my ass.
mother****er has another thing comming.
the only thing that i got outta the fight was a busted lip and you cant even see it. its almost completely healed. seriously.
he broke his pinkie, and i busted his nose and left a huge gash in it....
we were both bleeding.
Anyway.
Im sopposed to fight his punk ass again.
but he wont fight me because of his pinkie....
so its whatever...
He's a *****.

Bardock42
Yeah, he's way incompitint.

Sancty
because of his incontinence what now?

Rogue Jedi
Continental breakfast.

Dave_97
we've all had morning wood before, its perfectly natural mikeydude

The Nuul
Originally posted by mikeydude

so its whatever...
He's a *****.

So, then break the other pinky, that will teach him not to fight you.

~Bun Bun~
That happens alot.

Err.. and welcome back.

Robtard
I just skimmed through that, something about 'taking off his super tight skinny-jeans, rolling on the floor, someone being mounted and being like a girl', is Mikey writing teen homoerotica now?

steverules_2
I don't even need to edit his post to make it sound homosexual

I remember his goodbye thread haermm How long was it...2 days?

If I was fighting Mike I'd rather keep my trousers on and I'd win biscuits I have an 1850 PSI shifty

you get thorns
It is next week. Right on time. smart

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by steverules_2

I remember his goodbye thread haermm How long was it...2 days?

Hell yeah. At least when I made my "you can all **** yourselves I'm never ever coming back to this shit hole" good bye thread I at least made good on it for a full year before coming back.

JacopeX
"Incompitance."

Ax3l
Yes, I think we've covered that. Thanks.

JacopeX
Huh?

My bad, couldn't give a shit about what you people were saying.

Hell, I didn't even read the OP's post. laughing

Ax3l
laughing?

chomperx9
Originally posted by mikeydude
I txted, John to make a thread about my fight. But since he didnt. i will.

So Last friday i got into a fight with this kid who is about the same height.
5' 7''

He is skinnier than me and has a longer arm reach than me.
anyway at the varsity football game i told my buddy i wanted to fight him just to do it. because i dont like the kid at all, and i wanted to beat his face in.
We go behind the football field in the baseball field. and he takes his snakebites out. takes off his super tight skinnyjeans, because he has shorts on underneith them.

We square up and i tell him to hit me, his first swing i dodge it grab his neck and put him in a choke hold and beat his face in as we both hit the ground, i had him on the ground for like a good 45 seconds throwing punch after punch off his head. then he rolls and tries to full mount me, so i take one big swing and hit him in his nose.

We both get back up and he starts throwing these pathetic hits at me. like he is some girl or somthing. i mean seriously my cousins lil sister hit harder than him...

I didnt even put my hands up the entire fight. i just weaved in and out of his hits. he came in close and i popped him in the chin.
then he threw a haymaker and hit me in the ear. which kinda threw me off gaurd. but still did nothing.
he started throwing jabs and swinging big hits. which did nothing.

We started running because of the college officals started running for all of us.
we never got to finish the fight.
and now he is going around the school talking shit like he beat my ass.
mother****er has another thing comming.
the only thing that i got outta the fight was a busted lip and you cant even see it. its almost completely healed. seriously.
he broke his pinkie, and i busted his nose and left a huge gash in it....
we were both bleeding.
Anyway.
so its whatever...
He's a *****. Anger Management FTW

Quincy
ive only myself to blame for reading that.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Quincy
ive only myself to blame for reading that. thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz.

mikeydude

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Continental breakfast.

lol

That's that same thing I was thinking. hahaha

Originally posted by you get thorns
It is next week. Right on time. smart

laughing out loud

Anyway, I've offered to fight KMC people and have it filmed and posted on youtube...as long as you pay for you trip to OKC. I don't care if I get beat down cause it would be fun and hilarious. Still no takers. Mikeydude, if you want to pretend that I'm that lame-o, just drive or fly your shit to OKC and we'll fight.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

laughing out loud

Anyway, I've offered to fight KMC people and have it filmed and posted on youtube...as long as you pay for you trip to OKC. I don't care if I get beat down cause it would be fun and hilarious. Still no takers. Mikeydude, if you want to pretend that I'm that lame-o, just drive or fly your shit to OKC and we'll fight. What is it with you and wanting to fight people? confused

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What is it with you and wanting to fight people? confused

I've already said why in the very same post:

Cause it would be fun and hilarious.

Rogue Jedi
I've already said why in the very same post:

Cause it would be fun and hilarious. You're half right.

mikeydude
lol

laughing out loud

Anyway, I've offered to fight KMC people and have it filmed and posted on youtube...as long as you pay for you trip to OKC. I don't care if I get beat down cause it would be fun and hilarious. Still no takers. Mikeydude, if you want to pretend that I'm that lame-o, just drive or fly your shit to OKC and we'll fight.
Dude, im like 16, ive seen pictures of you, your a giant.
its ok. im good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.