Thanoseid (with feat projection) vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Thanoseid was said to have the combined strength and durability of Thanos and Darkseid, as in stacked powers. Let's give that statement credence. Furthermore let's allow feats from both Thanos (pre Annihilation) and Darkseid (Post Crisis) to be projected onto Thanoseid.

How well does Thanoseid do against Odin?

Black bolt z
Still Odin for a slight majority.

Colossus-Big C
PC darkseid can solo imo

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Still Odin for a slight majority. erm

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
PC darkseid can solo imo Pre-crisis DS isn't here. He specified post crisis.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanoseid was said to have the combined strength and durability of Thanos and Darkseid, as in stacked powers. Let's give that statement credence. Furthermore let's allow feats from both Thanos (pre Annihilation) and Darkseid (Post Crisis) to be projected onto Thanoseid.

How well does Thanoseid do against Odin?

Interesting thread Omega. Thanoseid would be a beast, I'd go as far as to place him on Tyrant's level, or very close to it (de-powered Tyrant that is). His tech would likely be greater than either Thanos or Darkseid individually, and he would likely be twice as strong as each as well. His Omega effect combined by more powerful blast yields would likely be enough to defeat Odin a few times.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Stoic
Interesting thread Omega. Thanoseid would be a beast, I'd go as far as to place him on Tyrant's level, or very close to it (de-powered Tyrant that is). His tech would likely be greater than either Thanos or Darkseid individually, and he would likely be twice as strong as each as well. His Omega effect combined by more powerful blast yields would likely be enough to defeat Odin a few times. Unlike Odin this Thanosseid has to blairing weakness were Odin has none. Odin summons a staircase and cardboard cut-out of Batman. One look at the Batman and he falls down the stairs and breaks his neck. either that or Odin tells Death that Thanos cheated on her with Hela

Bentley
Thanoseid would have a radion weakness and would whine for death right?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanoseid would have a radion weakness and would whine for death right?
He'd kill himself with a radion gun while whispering "I'm coming, baby."

KuRuPT Thanosi
ThanosSeid and I believe for a clear majority. Combining DS Tech with Thanos Tech.. is pretty damn impressive. Thanos's intelligence mixed with DS's is pretty damn good to. DS being a New God has displayed a wide variety of powers and he's pretty versatile.. the same can be said for Thanos. Thanos obviously has beastly durability already that has stood up to Odin... adding DS would only help and make him even tougher to put down. Adding Thanos shields only makes matters worse for Odin. I believe they are both powerhouses and IMO this Thanoseid would be stronger than odin. Add in DS OB and OS along with Thanos firepower... and there is a shit storm coming at Odin. Odin could probably take 1 or 2.. but the clear winner imo would be Thanoseid... I'm actually kinda hard right now thinking about this beast

TheLordofMurder
This depends on how badly Odin wants to win; Gungnir, the Destroyer Armor, the power of Asgard, and the spiritual energies of all the Asgardians can be used to amp Odin into a being capable of facing off against a Celestial Host...Thanoseid has no prayer against such a being.

But if Odin faces this being as he was during Blood and Thunder (and doesnt do anything besides call his spear to his hand), then this can be interesting and entertaining...

I believe Odin defeats two Trans level beings at once if he is going all out, but I bet it would make for one hell of a comic!

smile

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
ThanosSeid and I believe for a clear majority. Combining DS Tech with Thanos Tech.. is pretty damn impressive. Thanos's intelligence mixed with DS's is pretty damn good to. DS being a New God has displayed a wide variety of powers and he's pretty versatile.. the same can be said for Thanos. Thanos obviously has beastly durability already that has stood up to Odin... adding DS would only help and make him even tougher to put down. Adding Thanos shields only makes matters worse for Odin. I believe they are both powerhouses and IMO this Thanoseid would be stronger than odin. Add in DS OB and OS along with Thanos firepower... and there is a shit storm coming at Odin. Odin could probably take 1 or 2.. but the clear winner imo would be Thanoseid... I'm actually kinda hard right now thinking about this beast
sick

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This depends on how badly Odin wants to win; Gungnir, the Destroyer Armor, the power of Asgard, and the spiritual energies of all the Asgardians can be used to amp Odin into a being capable of facing off against a Celestial Host...Thanoseid has no prayer against such a being.

But if Odin faces this being as he was during Blood and Thunder (and doesnt do anything besides call his spear to his hand), then this can be interesting and entertaining...

I believe Odin defeats two Trans level beings at once if he is going all out, but I bet it would make for one hell of a comic!

smile Wrong thread.This is jusr regular Odin.And you messed me up!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wrong thread.This is jusr regular Odin.And you messed me up!

wink

Omega Vision
bump

Black bolt z
Odin mabye 5.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.