KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanoseid (with feat projection) vs Odin

Thanoseid (with feat projection) vs Odin
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Thanoseid (with feat projection) vs Odin

Thanoseid was said to have the combined strength and durability of Thanos and Darkseid, as in stacked powers. Let's give that statement credence. Furthermore let's allow feats from both Thanos (pre Annihilation) and Darkseid (Post Crisis) to be projected onto Thanoseid.

How well does Thanoseid do against Odin?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 01:30 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Still Odin for a slight majority.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 02:56 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

PC darkseid can solo imo

I have returned

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 02:59 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Still Odin for a slight majority.
erm

I have returned

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 02:59 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
PC darkseid can solo imo
Pre-crisis DS isn't here. He specified post crisis.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 03:00 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanoseid was said to have the combined strength and durability of Thanos and Darkseid, as in stacked powers. Let's give that statement credence. Furthermore let's allow feats from both Thanos (pre Annihilation) and Darkseid (Post Crisis) to be projected onto Thanoseid.

How well does Thanoseid do against Odin?

Interesting thread Omega. Thanoseid would be a beast, I'd go as far as to place him on Tyrant's level, or very close to it (de-powered Tyrant that is). His tech would likely be greater than either Thanos or Darkseid individually, and he would likely be twice as strong as each as well. His Omega effect combined by more powerful blast yields would likely be enough to defeat Odin a few times.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 03:41 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Stoic
Interesting thread Omega. Thanoseid would be a beast, I'd go as far as to place him on Tyrant's level, or very close to it (de-powered Tyrant that is). His tech would likely be greater than either Thanos or Darkseid individually, and he would likely be twice as strong as each as well. His Omega effect combined by more powerful blast yields would likely be enough to defeat Odin a few times.
Unlike Odin this Thanosseid has to blairing weakness were Odin has none. Odin summons a staircase and cardboard cut-out of Batman. One look at the Batman and he falls down the stairs and breaks his neck. either that or Odin tells Death that Thanos cheated on her with Hela

Last edited by DarkOdin on Nov 6th, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 12:36 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Thanoseid would have a radion weakness and would whine for death right?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 12:40 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Bentley
Thanoseid would have a radion weakness and would whine for death right?

He'd kill himself with a radion gun while whispering "I'm coming, baby."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 01:54 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

ThanosSeid and I believe for a clear majority. Combining DS Tech with Thanos Tech.. is pretty damn impressive. Thanos's intelligence mixed with DS's is pretty damn good to. DS being a New God has displayed a wide variety of powers and he's pretty versatile.. the same can be said for Thanos. Thanos obviously has beastly durability already that has stood up to Odin... adding DS would only help and make him even tougher to put down. Adding Thanos shields only makes matters worse for Odin. I believe they are both powerhouses and IMO this Thanoseid would be stronger than odin. Add in DS OB and OS along with Thanos firepower... and there is a shit storm coming at Odin. Odin could probably take 1 or 2.. but the clear winner imo would be Thanoseid... I'm actually kinda hard right now thinking about this beast

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 06:58 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

This depends on how badly Odin wants to win; Gungnir, the Destroyer Armor, the power of Asgard, and the spiritual energies of all the Asgardians can be used to amp Odin into a being capable of facing off against a Celestial Host...Thanoseid has no prayer against such a being.

But if Odin faces this being as he was during Blood and Thunder (and doesnt do anything besides call his spear to his hand), then this can be interesting and entertaining...

I believe Odin defeats two Trans level beings at once if he is going all out, but I bet it would make for one hell of a comic!

smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:07 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
ThanosSeid and I believe for a clear majority. Combining DS Tech with Thanos Tech.. is pretty damn impressive. Thanos's intelligence mixed with DS's is pretty damn good to. DS being a New God has displayed a wide variety of powers and he's pretty versatile.. the same can be said for Thanos. Thanos obviously has beastly durability already that has stood up to Odin... adding DS would only help and make him even tougher to put down. Adding Thanos shields only makes matters worse for Odin. I believe they are both powerhouses and IMO this Thanoseid would be stronger than odin. Add in DS OB and OS along with Thanos firepower... and there is a shit storm coming at Odin. Odin could probably take 1 or 2.. but the clear winner imo would be Thanoseid... I'm actually kinda hard right now thinking about this beast

sick

Last edited by Black bolt z on Nov 6th, 2010 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:12 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This depends on how badly Odin wants to win; Gungnir, the Destroyer Armor, the power of Asgard, and the spiritual energies of all the Asgardians can be used to amp Odin into a being capable of facing off against a Celestial Host...Thanoseid has no prayer against such a being.

But if Odin faces this being as he was during Blood and Thunder (and doesnt do anything besides call his spear to his hand), then this can be interesting and entertaining...

I believe Odin defeats two Trans level beings at once if he is going all out, but I bet it would make for one hell of a comic!

smile
Wrong thread.This is jusr regular Odin.And you messed me up!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:24 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wrong thread.This is jusr regular Odin.And you messed me up!

wink

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:30 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

bump

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 04:02 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Odin mabye 5.5/10

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 04:03 PM