An Epic Adventure OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DangerousBeauty
In the night, the villagers of Nocturne lost a mighty King. His son, Ra'adrian, rose to power. He was foolish and young. He did many things that did not please the Gods and Goddesses of the land. They began to ask for offerings in exhcange for the health of his land. He scoffed and did not make the offerings.
The Gods had no choice. The land began to die. The King realized his mistake. With his people dying, he made his choice. He would travel to the far temples of Aquarell to speak to the Gods and Goddesses. But he cannot make the trip alone. Royalty should not have to do such dirty work.
The King summoned a group of people from far across the lands. Men and women whos names have been written down in books. Humans, beasts, wizards, druids, priests, clerics, elves, dragons, dwarves, anything that could possibly help him. The messanger, an assissin, would be sent to fetch these people.

You are these people. You are the strong and the brave. You will fight for this King and take him to the temple. But the trip will not be easy. Gods and Goddesses have many tricks. They will burden your journey with danger. Some will die, and some may turn back and leave the arrogant King. The reward is great, and the fame even greater. Dare you take the challenge? Or will you tell the assassin no and meet her blade?

You cannot be Gods or Goddesses. If you wish to be, then pm me and Ill find a spot for you. You will be fighting Gods and Goddesses. You can be what you want. You can even be a Necromancer. But no one is immortal. Not even vampires. You are fighting Gods. You can die. And I will try to kill you.
I am playing the King and the assassin along with Gods and Goddesses.

I will make my characters as we go. For now i will put up the Prince and Assassin's sheets.

Name:
Allias: (optional)
Race: (elf, orc, human, ect. Ill accept anything within reason)
Appearance:
Weapons: (non-magic users)
Spells: (magic users only)
What he/she did: (this is where you tell me what your character did that made the prince want you to travel with him. Be creative.)
Family: (this is very important. I need to know if anyone is alive and where they live.)
Where they lived: (the coast, forests, in the town of Nocturne, ect.)
Companions: (do you have a horse, a dog, a cow, or even a servant?)

I will be pming you to tell you how your character was kidnapped and brought to the Prince once i get everyones sheets.

Remember: the more creative you are, the more fun this rp will be. I cant make this fun without you helping me. That means, WRITE MORE THEN ONE LINE PLEASE.

Name: King Ra'adrian The Young
Race: Human
Appearance: later
Family: His mother and older sister are alive and well. His mother acts as an advisor, and his sister acts as his friend. She is his crutch in a way. It is her who told him to gather the Great's and travel to the temple.
Lives in: Nocturne
Companions: servants, sister, mother, and Assassin.

Ill post Assassin in a couple minutes.

MadMel
My char is supposed to be both magical and physical - Is that ok?
Name: Ronin Baldur
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/L/LA/LAD/LadyTigerEyes/1129670770_dinpreview.jpg
Weapons: (What if my character is both?) Hand-and-a-half sword and a shield.
Spells: Minor Healing, protection, light (burns normal enemies, but is particularly effective against the undead)
What he/she did: (I can only be fully creative if i control our character's prehistory this one time. If you have any objections tell me) Ronin became a fully fledged paladin at the age of 19. Since then he has faithfully served the throne, and has even led small divisions of the royal army in battle. He once served as the prince's personal guard on a hunting trip which turned disastrous. A couple of giants that they had been hunted suddenly attacked from behind. If it hadn't been for Ronin, no one would have survived. As it was, only Ronin, the prince and the kingdom's two royal huntsmasters lived to tell the tale - How Ronin has taken on both giants simultaneously and emerged victorious. The prince offered Ronin a permanent bodyguard position, which Ronin turned down, an act which angered the prince greatly. But instead of punishing Ronin for his defiance, the prince threatened that he would one day force Ronin into service. Ronin had since been waiting for the prince to carry out this threat...
Family: Teen sister (Silvia Baldur - a priestess in training) who resides with the holy order.
Where they lived: Headquarters of the holy order (A church in the town.)
Companions: The light.

The Scenario
So here goes.

Name: Shea Arangoll

Allias: The Fey Knight, The Green Knight, Wild Hunter

Race: Faerie

Appearance:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65660/1213548-green_knight_super.jpg

Shea's most prominant feature is his green skin, as well as his long dark hair and beard, which have an almost vine like appearance. He sports a strong, heavy build. Typically he wears a darker green colored set of runecarved armor that he made himself. It's full plate, and its surface covered in ancient markings and that glow with power and serves to displace attacks.

Weapons: Shea is a weaponmaster, and usually makes his own weapons, inserting a bit of faerie magic in their make. None of his weapons are made of metal, but are instead a material ("Faerie make"winkthat mimicks most properties of metal while being much lighter and stronger. Most wooden parts are crafted of Ironwood, which is wood that is as strong as iron. His weapons include-

Halberd- A halberd of faerie make and an ironwood haft, this weapon features an axe blade, a hook, and a spear point on one end, with the blade of a glaive on the other end. Shea can wield it one or two handed due to its light weight and his great strength, though he prefers the two handed style. Shea can dismiss or call this weapon at will, so that he can use another weapon if he so chooses.

The Chain of Command- Shea keeps a chain of faerie make wrapped around his left arm and acts as secondary armor he can block with. The Chain is variable length, meaning it can extend to great lengths if needed, or maintain a small size to be carried. The links of the chain regenerate if damaged. In addition to this, Shea can send an electrical pulse through the chain, and fasten it into a collar to fit around and restrain creatures.

Sword and shield- Shea keeps a longsword and a shield with him, stored on his back, both of faerie make and runecarved like his armor. The sword has a general effect of preventing wounds given with it from healing normally, and making supernatural healing more difficult. The shield deflects ranged attacks slightly, but not melee attacks.

Longbow- Crafted of Ironwood and strung with his own woven hair, this bow is an extremely heavy draw and fires with tremendous force. Each arrow is also tipped with an arrowhead of faerie make, and crafted of ironwood. With the bow, he can impue more power into the arrows, causing explosions of force or traveling farther than theu otherwise would.

Spells: Some minor magic like appearing to be more attractive than he really is and other trickery. Shea's true magic lies with weaponcrafting.

He can sense when his name is used and knows the approximate position of the speaker.

He can assume a flamelike form known as the Will-o-the wisp, making him either one small sphere of green light or countless tiny ones. He can travel much more quickly like this, but can't do much of anything other than move.

What he did: Shea is a Wild Hunter, a member of a supernatural hunt that covers the land. Anything that the hunt comes across is either killed or joins the Hunt. Shea is the weaponmaster of the Hunt, holding and making the weapons for the Hunters, as well as handing them out. He is one of the few creatures that call down the Hunt on some prey or target, or lead it as the Lord of the Hunt. Shea's record in the Hunt is most impressive, personally hunting down beings of great value or infamy, with or without the Hunt behind him.

Family: Shea does not have a family, as such, but the Wild Hunt roams all over and responds to a call for it.

Where they lived: The hills, as a spiritual manifestation of the Hunt.

Companions: Shea rides a Black Dog, one of the legendary omens of death, as his mount. It does not tire, never loses a scent once it has found one, and travels faster than should be possible for a creature its size, which is roughly as big a horse. A bite from the dog marks the victim for death, which may manifest directly as an illness, or indirectly as a run of bad luck that eventually kills them. Either condition is reversable. Simply seeing the dog can evoke terror in most rational beings. Shea has named this one "Demordred."

Is that okay?

starryknight
Name: Ashmora The Dark Mercenary
Allias: Mimi
Race: Elf
Appearance: http://images.ados.fr/jeux-videos/photo/8385302838/wow/sylvanas-banshee-raneman-17186393a3.jpg
Weapons: bow and magic quiver that never runs out of ammo
What he/she did: Ashmora is a legendary mercenary that was known for bringing down kingdoms single handedly with only her bow, her skills with the ranged weapon is said to be godly and her speed rivals any assassin's. The kings of old kept on her good side to avoid conflicts and some times even paid for her services to rid any enemy they couldn't handle. But this new boy "King" was starting to run her patients and if he wasn't careful he would meet with an arrow through his chest.
Where they lived: Forest, very few know where to find this mercenary and those who come looking without a proper gift usually end up dead...
Companions: she has many followers that would gladly lay down his or her own life to serve her, she also has a black Cat named Mimi who she loves dearly... o.O

starryknight
Name: Mimi
Allias: Ashmora
Race: Magic cat
Appearance: http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac331/schneider00Mweor/black-cat.jpg
Spells: can evaporate, turn into items, and levitate (think Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland)
What he/she did: Although Ashmora has many servants Mimi is the only one whoever works with the elf, enough said!
Family: (this is very important. I need to know if anyone is alive and where they live.)
Where they lived: Forest with Ashmora
Companions: she has her own servants to take care of her every whim...

Matr0shka
Name: Umi S.
Allias: Green, Creep, Haunt
Appearance:
Spells: Matroshka, Manipulate, Puppeteer
What he/she did: Since Umi was 11 he had read many books on magic, spells and casting. The basics did not peek his curiosity, so he tried a new method. He has a matroshka doll, that his mother made for him. It resembles himself except in all black. One day at the age of twenty two, he had practiced his magic and manipulations on everyday objects. Crowds were entertained by this and cheered him on as he managed to do easy takes from a very far away distance. He also demonstraited on his life long friend Kin, how he could easily control someones body movements. Of course he was seen by the King at this event, (not to mention his questionable crazy green hair) and sure enough Umi became part of a well put together team. Umi swears that he will never do any harm with this magic to anyone who is good at heart.

Family: His family is in a small town, not very far from the kingdom. His mom, dad, and his friend Kin live there. Since Kin was left for dead when she was five she lives with Umi's and his family.

Companions: Umi's Matroshka doll is his companion, without it he has almost no options in a battle. It is said that Kin meditates in a secret place in their home and takes control of the matroshka when she is in that state. But that is just a rumor made by the towns people.

DangerousBeauty
all approves ill be sending thepms out tonight about your kidnapping.

MadMel
Weapons

http://www.freewebs.com/norstar1/1295a.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/252/8/1/Flail_of_the_Witch_King_by_LordofIZAN.jpg

MadMel
Ok. DB gave me permission to make a villain. Here goes.

Name: Drake
Race: Dragonkin
Appearance: at the bottom
Weapons:
Dragonkin Flail - A powerful flail, enchanted by the gods. It can extend to just about any length Drake wishes.
Dragonkin Axes - Twin axes that serve as Drake's backup weapons. Both are nigh indestructible and can slice through almost anything.
Spells:
Able to transform into a great dragon at will
levitation
skin is resistant to basic magic and weapons
Breathe fire
Dark magics
What he/she did: Drake is one of the last of his race. Having angered the gods thousands of years ago, most of the dragonkin were wiped out. Drake, desperate to see his race live on, offered eternal service to the gods if they spared what was let of his race. The gods agreed, and Drake was granted great power, and eternal youth, so that he may serve the gods 'for eternity'
Where they lived: At the peak of the mountains.
Companions: none

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/936760-mk_6___dragonking_super.jpg

http://rinpoo-chuang.deviantart.com/art/dragon-hurlant-24245064

Weapons

http://www.freewebs.com/norstar1/1295a.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/252/8/1/Flail_of_the_Witch_King_by_LordofIZAN.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu the weapon's hero

Alignment: Good

Race: Angel/Devil

Birthplace: Aria's South Heavens

Height: 6,0

Weight: 189

Flight

Spells:

Demon Form - A form that makes him dark attributed only some his weapon orb shatters and he gets a dark scythe

Angel Form- Light attributed form and he inherits the previous hero's weapon with this form he also grows 2 additional wings

Kido: a basic form of aura projectiles

Rep: a basic style of aura healing

Weapons: an orb given to him when he first started being the protector of south heaven's it turns into 8 weapons

Orb Offense Sword: A 2 handed sword used by the first gen hero

Orb Defense Shield: A shield that is very sturdy and can bounce back many attack used by the 2nd gen hero

Orb Power Hammer: A hammer that can smash alot not knowing of its destruction used by the third gen hero

Orb Distance Gunner: A pair of dual guns that shot Advance and more focused Kido shots used by the 4th gen hero

Orb Speed Daggers: Twin daggers that enhanced the speed and made swift strikes used by the fifth gen hero

Orb Spread Boomerangs: A Boomerang that splits into eight spreading everywhere in a weird pattern used by the 6th gen hero

Orb Close-Combat Spike Knuckles: these increased the proficiency of regular close-combat fighting used because the 7th gen hero couldn't form a weapon making this weapon formed for his fighting prowess

Orb Balance Lance: This lance knocks people off their toes and keeps people off balance used by the 8th gen hero

Boa: The Previous hero she used this weapon a chain bow in bow form can shoot 1000 arrows in a sec but Hitosu still new to it so he can only shoot 100

Dark Scythe: Used in Hitosu's demon form this counts as Hitosu's signature hero weapon this can form dark waves with the swing of the Scythe

Fighting style: Kumite and Kung-fu when using the Close combat spiked knuckles

What did he/she do: Hitosu became a hero replacing the previous one gain his weapon orb which suppose to only have one but was granted eight when he was on his first day of patrol and accident forced Hitosu to action he faced against the new ruler of hell's son which then made Hitosu suffer a horrible accident he forced dark aura in his right wing turning it black which now aids him turning him into a demon he couldn't control it at first but as year grew by he learned to keep it tamed and during this time he stopped the war between hell and heaven as hell plot to steal other worlds all worlds banded together to stop hell now hell is back under its original order and peace was restored to Hitosu's land but he will remember those memories for he has that fatal scar on his black wing

appearance http://www.freewebs.com/xsummoner_of_fatex/half%20angel-devil.PNG

DangerousBeauty
Name: Desdemona Madri
Allias: Assassin
Race: youll find out eventually.
Weapons:
Fists: in the end her hands are her best weapon. She can attack and kill using pressure points or to strangle her victem.
Wrist blade: this hidden blade on her wrist can spring fourth with the flick of a wrist.
daggers: She has 5 on her. Try to find them if you dare.
throwing knives: She has two belts of these. One on her hip, one one draped over her shoulder.
hand held crossbow: She has 2 quivers for her bolts. One on her and one on her horse.
claws: they are kept in a special pocket so she can easily stick her hand on and the claws would be put on. She must be careful, bcaue it has poison on the tips.
poison darts: She is able to throw the darts or use a blow gun. Its easy for her to poke someone with the dart as she walks by too.
Short sword: he keeps it on her back.
smoke bombs: good for cover, and to make a quick escape.
Spells: youll find out.
What he/she did: Assassin was just that. She was really good at killing people. She took Ronins place as the Kings bodyguard and personal... Well, she took care of the Kings dity buisness quietly and without attracting attention. If someone had insulted the king durring a dinner party, hed end up with a horrible pain in his chest. Eventually he'd end up on the floor gasping for air. Through the crowd around him, hed see the cloaked figure of a woman. She hated her job. She hated the first king, and she hates this one. He was worse then his father. If this boy lost a stag he was hunting, then it was her job to track it down and kill it before the King arrived. Of course, hed tell everyone that it was him who killed the dumb animal. When the time came, she was sent after the Greats.
Family: a father. dont know where he is.
Where they lived: She grew up along the coast. Her mother was a map maker, and her father made nets.
Companions: a horse.

you cannot seeher face. She wears gloves. No skin shows.

Matr0shka
kidnapped D: !

starryknight
Originally posted by Matr0shka
kidnapped D: !

WE NEED AN ADULT!!!!!

MadMel
I am an adult! big grin

Edit - Why is my post doubled up there? mad

Matr0shka
yaayyyy me too smile adult that can buy driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinks ^-^ !

MadMel
Yup big grin I like drinks. stick out tongue

Matr0shka
just got one out the fridge right now as a matter of fact :3 !!!

MadMel
Meh, I'm gonna finish the day's work first, then I'll drink. wink

Matr0shka
Way to do it man smile

starryknight
alcohol is gross!

MadMel
Nope. big grin

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu the weapon's hero

Alignment: Good

Race: Angel/Devil

Birthplace: Aria's South Heavens

Height: 6,0

Weight: 189

Flight

Spells:

Demon Form - A form that makes him dark attributed only some his weapon orb shatters and he gets a dark scythe

Angel Form- Light attributed form and he inherits the previous hero's weapon with this form he also grows 2 additional wings

Kido: a basic form of aura projectiles

Rep: a basic style of aura healing

Weapons: an orb given to him when he first started being the protector of south heaven's it turns into 8 weapons

Orb Offense Sword: A 2 handed sword used by the first gen hero

Orb Defense Shield: A shield that is very sturdy and can bounce back many attack used by the 2nd gen hero

Orb Power Hammer: A hammer that can smash alot not knowing of its destruction used by the third gen hero

Orb Distance Gunner: A pair of dual guns that shot Advance and more focused Kido shots used by the 4th gen hero

Orb Speed Daggers: Twin daggers that enhanced the speed and made swift strikes used by the fifth gen hero

Orb Spread Boomerangs: A Boomerang that splits into eight spreading everywhere in a weird pattern used by the 6th gen hero

Orb Close-Combat Spike Knuckles: these increased the proficiency of regular close-combat fighting used because the 7th gen hero couldn't form a weapon making this weapon formed for his fighting prowess

Orb Balance Lance: This lance knocks people off their toes and keeps people off balance used by the 8th gen hero

Boa: The Previous hero she used this weapon a chain bow in bow form can shoot 1000 arrows in a sec but Hitosu still new to it so he can only shoot 100

Dark Scythe: Used in Hitosu's demon form this counts as Hitosu's signature hero weapon this can form dark waves with the swing of the Scythe

Fighting style: Kumite and Kung-fu when using the Close combat spiked knuckles

What did he/she do: Hitosu became a hero replacing the previous one gain his weapon orb which suppose to only have one but was granted eight when he was on his first day of patrol and accident forced Hitosu to action he faced against the new ruler of hell's son which then made Hitosu suffer a horrible accident he forced dark aura in his right wing turning it black which now aids him turning him into a demon he couldn't control it at first but as year grew by he learned to keep it tamed and during this time he stopped the war between hell and heaven as hell plot to steal other worlds all worlds banded together to stop hell now hell is back under its original order and peace was restored to Hitosu's land but he will remember those memories for he has that fatal scar on his black wing

appearance http://www.freewebs.com/xsummoner_of_fatex/half%20angel-devil.PNG ??? am i approved

Matr0shka
Originally posted by MadMel
Nope. big grin cool haha im more of a Jin and Jager guy......but then again no one hates Jagermeister x3

Originally posted by starryknight
alcohol is gross! Maybe your age has something to do with it ! XD big grin

HITOSU yes we are all approved :3 !!! why you didnt get the PM ?

Hitosu Moriko
no i didn't get a pm

Matr0shka
well maybe she missed it, im sure she will see it now

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
??? am i approved

i hope you know that the weapons can not appear out of no where. if so then youll have chance of loosing concentration and your weapon would dissapear. you have to carry them all or i will give you time limits on your spirit weapons.

no guns. fix that.

and about the lace, you do realize its a huge stick right? One you cant really swing around. useing it when you are not charging on horse back would pretty much be asking me to kill your char. hes not a knight. plus youd have to carry it around.

the boa is too strong. 100 a second? it takes longer then a second to just draw an arrow from a quiver. you need to be realistic. i hav other people to keep track of. i cant monitor how powerful you are and rp bad guys for everyone else.

youre too strong. you have speed, powers, clse combat, extremely powerful ranged weapons, long weapons. blance him out and stic with one thing. if your going to be a knight, long weapons. spell caster, powers. Get what im saying?

an your bio:
so you saved the world on your first day? it sounds like your making a god. you just got your powers and you stoped a war between gods?

basically if i approved this the king wouldnt need the rest of the characters. So no its not approved.

Matr0shka
guns lol :3 So DB when do you think the In character thread will be put up smile !? I have a good feeling about this thread, even though their is magic, it is being made to be realistic and that is EXACTLY what makes a good thread last

Phoenix3068

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
i hope you know that the weapons can not appear out of no where. if so then youll have chance of loosing concentration and your weapon would dissapear. you have to carry them all or i will give you time limits on your spirit weapons.

no guns. fix that.

and about the lace, you do realize its a huge stick right? One you cant really swing around. useing it when you are not charging on horse back would pretty much be asking me to kill your char. hes not a knight. plus youd have to carry it around.

the boa is too strong. 100 a second? it takes longer then a second to just draw an arrow from a quiver. you need to be realistic. i hav other people to keep track of. i cant monitor how powerful you are and rp bad guys for everyone else.

youre too strong. you have speed, powers, clse combat, extremely powerful ranged weapons, long weapons. blance him out and stic with one thing. if your going to be a knight, long weapons. spell caster, powers. Get what im saying?

an your bio:
so you saved the world on your first day? it sounds like your making a god. you just got your powers and you stoped a war between gods?

basically if i approved this the king wouldnt need the rest of the characters. So no its not approved.

Understood but he didn't do this in one day so i will edit the bio as well

Matr0shka
LOL SO WHEN CAN WE START !!!!! big grin !!!! >:3

starryknight
DB!!!!!!!! WHERE IS YOU RAWR!!!!!!!

MadMel
Patience, young padawans. no expression

DangerousBeauty
Lol I'm waiting on a few people. I'll have it up tomorrow night or Wednesday. I'll send out pms to those who have not gotten one tomorrow night.

MadMel
Tomorrow night is Wednesday wink

At least it is over here. stick out tongue

Phoenix3068
lol okay DB was on so I can only assume it was seen.

Ms. DB Ma'am, is there anything I need to fix to be approved?

DangerousBeauty
Yes you are approved.

And Mel I will EAT YOUR FACE!!! XD

(>^^)>
i might not have internet at home....parents literally freaked on me for no reason, i walked in and bam! not allowed downstairs in my room, or on internet

DangerousBeauty
Oh... Ok

(>^^)>
ya, i get punished by not being allowed in my bedroom....go figure

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by (>^^)>
ya, i get punished by not being allowed in my bedroom....go figure

Kills all of your masturbation time I'm sure.

Phoenix3068

(>^^)>
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Kills all of your masturbation time I'm sure.
ohhh god dammit! why did i not realise that earlier, HORSESHIT!

starryknight

laughing rolling on floor laughing

XornonJay
I would like to play two characters if thats alright.

Name: Rador and Narku Blackgem

Allias: N/A

Race: dwarf

Appearance: Rador is a very typical looking dwarf; short and stout with long hair and beard. Narku is identical to his brother, but most people don't see it, as he keeps his beard trimmed much shorter then any other dwarf.

Weapons: Narku, being a ranger, carries a yew bow and two small battle axes.

Spells: Rador is a sorcerer, and is trained in elemental magic. His spells range from frost rays, to fire balls, to lighting bolts and tornadoes. His strongest spells are ones involving the earth because of dwarves natural attunement to rock.

What they did/ BIO: Rador and Narku are twin dwarven brothers. They were born to a family in the mountains of relatively high standing, and were thought to be handicapped at birth. Dwarven twins are considered handicapped because their strength, intelligence, skills, and traits are inherited from their parents, and are split between the two at birth, making them less then normal. They came close to proving their peers right at an early age, as Narku was bigger and somewhat strong then Rador, while Rador was much smarter then his larger brother. The brothers knew this was only normal, as all dwarves have their strengths and weaknesses, but all their people saw was weakness.
Narku was never comfortable under ground, and at a young age began venturing out into the forests surrounding his mountain home. While his friends were chiseling rock and mining, he was whittling wood and planting things.
Rador found he could control the earth around him as a young adult, and soon after left his home under the ground to be trained as a sorcerer. Rador's magic, which is VERY uncommon in dwarves, and Narku's love of the woods and training as a ranger by elves, got them both shunned from their family.
However, they soon got their honor back by saving their home city. A group of rogue sorcerers and thieves raided the home city of the brothers, and Rador and Narku were able to rally their people. Rador used his abnormally strong earth magic as defense against the other sorcerers, and used his other magic on his brothers weapons, turning Narku into an even deadly fighter. The brothers are now considered hero's to their clan, and have even been "lent out" to other kings and leaders as strategists and protectors.

Family: The brothers father is dead, but their mother still lives in the city they grew up in.

Where they lived: Both brothers lived in the mountains until young adulthood, then Narku left to live with the elves to learn the art of the ranger, and Rador left to train as sorcerer in the school of magic.

Companions: the brothers are VERY close and travel everywhere together. You will rarely, if ever, see one without the other.

DangerousBeauty
approved

im working on pms right now. Ill probably start this sometime this weekend. Im moving on saturday and might not have internet so I dont want to start it before then... cuz i might not get to respond very often if at all.

Phoenix3068
Hey DB, I'm working with my friend to developing a site for his group (The Hunters), which one of the characters listed will be the one I'm using in this RP so can I post a link after I'm done for any extra information that may need to be gathered on it?

DangerousBeauty
of course

Matr0shka
:3

(>^^)>
i still need to get off my lazy ass to do my character

Matr0shka
(>-_-)>

Quincy
working on mine.

Matr0shka
its been a quile, is this rp going to be put up DB?

(>^^)>
she moved out yesterday, it will be put up, she just wanted to wait till after she moved to put it up, i'd expect her on tommorow or sometime, depends how the internet goes

Phoenix3068
lol DB will definitely make this a fun RP; I can only hope that I can fit into the outfit of my fellow Demon Hunter character without overlapping with storyboard. Oh I forgot to ask!

Will this be much like a hosted or unhosted rp?

nikon
Name: Yuuki

Allias: (optional)

Race: Human(Spellsword)

Appearance: below

Weapons: Will post in next post since im a junior member. xD

Spells:

Mana Blade - Transfers mana magic to weapon and strikes opponent cutting down their defenses.

Mana Bolt - Summons a bolt that will directly strike opponent, lifting them up from the ground, then forcefully slamming back down.

Mana Rotataion - Summons 3 mana bolts to surround her that will spin at furious speeds to protect her from oncoming attacks.

Shadows - Can summon dark creatures to attack opponent.

Shadow Animation - Says a chant to make opponents shadow become animated and attack the opponent.

Mana Teleportation - Uses arcane magic to teleport short distances, but fast and quickly.

Purify - Healing spell to heal injuries, wounds, and heal weak poisons.

Lightning Blade - Transfers lightning magic to blade then strikes opponent, sometimes using Mana Teleportation for a combo.

Swift Release - Uses Mana Teleportation to strike opponents several times into the air then, slams them down with a strong wind magic.

Tri Beam - Transfers different elemental magic to tip of blade and shoots a multi-colored beam at opponent.

Mana Barrier - Creates a huge barrier of defense to guard herself and others. Highly effective.

Sudden Defeat - Transfers custom mana magic to blade, then throws the weapon at the opponent, making it curve to end up behind them, where she then transports her self in place of the sword and appears with a huge mana orb in her hand, that does alot of damage.

What he/she did: She defeated one of the kingdom's strongest warriors to prove herself.

Family: She is an orphan.

Where they lived: The town of Nocturne

Companions: A hawk that can serve as extra eyes.

nikon
Weapon

XanatosForever
Hey everyone. I apologize for coming late to the party. I started working just last week and I'd been on the job almost everyday. I have a slower schedule now, so I should be able to keep up with things around here again. I'll likely be posting my character if not tonight then early tomorrow.

Matr0shka
Take your time our host is quite busy herself.

Phoenix3068
lol I'm sure she will be here eventually and then this RP will fire up.

Matr0shka
At least we wouldnt have to wait for Ush, no way DB could take as long as him. Dont get me wrong I know hes busy, which is maybe why their should be a admin for this unhosted section ? Yah Nah ? >.>

Phoenix3068
We've already discussed this and it's not proper conversation to talk about mods like that so let's not do it. =\

Matr0shka
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
We've already discussed this and it's not proper conversation to talk about mods like that so let's not do it. =\ Im not saying anything wrong. It's true. A new admin for the unhosted section would be easier on Ush.

Phoenix3068
is DB okay, does anyone know her irl or her phone number to be sure? ^-^; I'm just worried, she's been gone for more than a week and I would expect to hear SOMETHING.

Matr0shka
Shes busy, im sure she is fine smile

DangerousBeauty
ok im here. moved into a new apartment so I didnt have internet for a while.

NOW!

Who did not get their PMs?

starryknight
YAY DB (>"wink> bunny <("&ltwink

DangerousBeauty
^^

(>^^)>
hurrah, praise allah!

Phoenix3068
bleh, I'm still deciding >.< this could be fun but I don't want to start something of I'm going to end up leaving it early. I might not be able to join this; I was making D.O. my last RP because I'll be moving out soon and I don't have internet where I'm going. I could always join something but then I might have to quit it >.< maybe I'll still be able to play and finish but then DB would have to start this up soon and I don't want to make her rush.

Matr0shka
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
bleh, I'm still deciding >.< this could be fun but I don't want to start something of I'm going to end up leaving it early. I might not be able to join this; I was making D.O. my last RP because I'll be moving out soon and I don't have internet where I'm going. I could always join something but then I might have to quit it >.< maybe I'll still be able to play and finish but then DB would have to start this up soon and I don't want to make her rush. You make me sick with your logical way of thinking .......

wink

DangerousBeauty
im waiting on you guys. Ill ask my question again I guess.

Did everyone get their pms?

The Scenario
I got mine, yes.

Phoenix3068
So did me, I, and Phoenix. Shhhh... I think Phoenix is crazy >.> Don't tell me I said that!

MadMel
Ya, got mine. big grin

Quincy
I got a pm from phoenix. That count?

XornonJay
got mine

Phoenix3068
Quincy @.@ I just told you that you should make your char. You need to make him first before DB pms you.

DangerousBeauty
ill open this tonight

Phoenix3068
lol cool then I'll get to join.

(>^^)>
almoxt done the character

Matr0shka
Would it be appropriate for my character to have two daggers. After all he only has a matroshka doll so i figured at least something for when he has to be in a close ranged fight.

(>^^)>
Race: human
Appearance: pictured
Weapons: sword, spear, bow and arrows, knives
What he did: he was unfortunate enough to be born in a clan of warriors, however these people took the warrior life and training to new lengths, they started training pretty much as soon as they could walk, children were tortured, so that they could endure incredible ammounts of pain by the time they were adults, they were broken and beaten to have them loyal followers, they learned all aspects of war, stealth, combat, strategy, they hungered for war, for blood, and were frequently hired out to serve some mercenary needs. well he didnt break quite easily, he was born with the other misfortune of a strong will, they went to new extremes when trying to break him, he went mad before they could break him, and he continued his trainging, being one of the best of them years later, but not a mindless soldier doing what he was told. he eventually could not take the stupid senseless murder he was bound by blood to commit and did something, terrible in their eyes, which led to his exile. or in other, much shorter words, he was one of the most badass of badass warriors
Family: hasnt seen them in years, they could all be dead for all he knows, or cares
Where he lived: has been living in a town, not quite a city, not quite a village, he was a well known smith nin the town, although few knew his real past as an incredibly deadly warrior
Companions: he has a rat, usually on his shoulder, in his hood or a pocket
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/Steampunk_Sword__Zanki__by_TamonteN.jpg
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/the_last_stridercopy.jpg

DangerousBeauty
Would it be appropriate for my character to have two daggers. After all he only has a matroshka doll so i figured at least something for when he has to be in a close ranged fight.

yes

and (>^^)>, you are approved. Ill get your pm sent tomorrow. And I will take my sweet time since you took your sweet time making your char. ^^

starryknight
i dont see his name >< maybe im just blind!!!

(>^^)>
dammit, it didnt copy over
his name is Deckard
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
yes

and (>^^)>, you are approved. Ill get your pm sent tomorrow. And I will take my sweet time since you took your sweet time making your char. ^^
oohhhhh, so cute ^^

Phoenix3068
I need to get a time today that I have free so I can post mine. I'll probably do it in about 2 hours when I have a free hour.

Matr0shka
Originally posted by (>^^)>
dammit, it didnt copy over
his name is Deckard

oohhhhh, so cute ^^ Not quite the response i was expecting from you lol

(>^^)>
i'm a surprise every corner

Matr0shka
<.< !!! >.> !!! ill take note of that stick out tongue

starryknight
Mimi update
if you dont mind DB big grin

Name: Mimi
Allias: Ashmora
Race: Human witch/cat
Appearance: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p46/davidicus_photos/01%20-%20Gifs/02%20-%20Anime%20Gifs/SEBlairmyeeoow.gif
Spells: can evaporate, use minor spells and incantation.
What he/she did: Mimi was born a witch protege, she trained with the best her covenant had, at the age of 18 she had already surpassed the covens cron. She progressed though her studies of the magic arts until she found a spell she had never seen before in an old book of spells that the others said were forbidden. Mimi had to learn these spells, she couldn't be the best if she didn't know everything. The young witch flipped through the pages and found one that interest her, immortality, with immortality she could master all magic, there was only one problem...she needed a scale from a dragon and not just any dragon, she needed a scale from one of the dragons of legend. They were the most powerful of the dragons and were said to be very mean and nasty creatures but Mimi didn't care she wouldn't let some over grown lizard stop her. It took her almost a year to find one of the dragon but she finally found him, she snuck into his den and tried to steal a scale while the dragon slept but he woke and was very grumpy and attacked. One epic battle later she was defeated but instead of killing her the dragon cursed her and turned her into a black cat with immortality just for laughs. Years past and Mimi was still searching for a way to left the dragons curse and too embarrassed to go home. Mimi wondered the forest until she met Ashmora almost a hundred years later she is still a loyal friend to the elf and still searches for a cure.
Where they lived: Forest with Ashmora
Companions: she has her own servants to take care of her every whim...

(>^^)>
wait, she's a kitten?

starryknight
she was turned into a cute black cat!

(>^^)>
wicked

DangerousBeauty
hahahaha cute

starryknight
does that mean shes approve =O

DangerousBeauty
...its just a cat... i dont know why it wouldnt be..

starryknight
mawhahaha thats what she wants u all to think!!!!!

Matr0shka
I lurve da kitty !! ^_____________________^

(>^^)>
does that mean shes approve =O
it's a cat, all it's gonna do is sleep stick out tongue

starryknight
she can talk too >.>

Phoenix3068
DEMON CAT! DEMON CAT! *shoots it*

Matr0shka
***** DONT SHOOT A CAT !!! *shoots you*

starryknight
bump... big grin

I eat kittens
Name: Garillo (nickname is Gary)
Allias: David of Fentland
Race: shapeshifter
Appearance: usually takes either the form of a human or a black panther. in his human form he appears around 5" 9', thin with a slightly muscular build. he usually is wearing a shirt and shorts with iron gauntlets and shin guards
Weapons: in his human form he uses a dagger and a crossbow
Spells: he is limited at the moment to only shapeshifting into creatures of similar mass to his natural form, as he is relatively young for his kind..
What he/she did: assasinated another towns king single handed. the king does not as of yet know he's a shapeshifter, but he may find out soon enough.
Family: if shape-shifters could be found, they would be found everywhere. they have over the centuries spread across the land, and only a shape-shifter, or perhaps a god, can spot another shape-shifter. they all consider themselves as family, relying on each othera for assistance in times of need.
Where they lived: Shapeshifters reside wherever it's convenient, usually hiding within human populations.
Companions: Garillo travels with a german shepard, however the dog is actually his freind, Suran.

Name: Suran
Allias: Sasha
Race: Shapeshifter
Appearance: has only been seen taking the form of a German Shepard
Weapons: none
Spells: shapeshifting, is limited to turning into similarly sized creatures
What he/she did: Suran travels with Garillo as his companion, although she could leave him at any time if she wanted.
Family: same as Garillo
Where they lived: same as Garillo
Companions: Garillo.

immaturerainbow
***** DONT SHOOT A CAT !!! *shoots you*

O___o

Rand, still comes on here?!
Well shit, haha...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.