Mantis vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules........

Mantis and give it a rest.

King Castle
i dont know what you are talking about and i would appreciate it if you left it out of the thread and PM me instead with such comments.

Done.

Midnighter already got owned by telepaths before and his battle computer ain't got nothing on her actual precognition. She is also a better fighter and has a lot more powers too.

Konton
Mantis. He can run as many scenarios as he wants in his head, she'll always know which one was actually going to happen and the causality behind it.

lional
Mantis should win this fight. Happy Dance

srankmissingnin
Comicvine says Midnighter can beat Karate Kid...

dur

King Castle
they also say he is mid/high meta not street leveler and can pawn Ironman, DH2, psylocke and a host of killer of killers b/c the one in a million scenario will allow him to get that one every time.pr1983

lional
Comicvine also thinks M. Bison could curbstomp Shao Kahn.

King Castle
no expression

we dont do game characters so its moot.

lional
Originally posted by King Castle
no expression

we dont do game characters so its moot.

Just saying. big grin

comicvine believes cassandra cain can oneshot wolverine but not the other way arround and that supergirl would stomp thanos so really, who cares about cv?

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
comicvine believes cassandra cain can oneshot wolverine but not the other way arround and that supergirl would stomp thanos so really, who cares about cv? didnt you come from there?pr1983

anyways...... it's good for laughs gotta give the site props on its income revenue not so much on its quality of posters..

by the way Cassandra can. ninja

didnt you come from there?pr1983

anyways...... it's good for laughs gotta give the site props on its income revenue not so much on its quality of posters..

by the way Cassandra can. ninja Why would you think that? I thought you posted there by the way.

King Castle
i plead the fif....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxE_oQBwrdU

srankmissingnin
Comicvine forums are like the special ed class of the internet comic community.

King Castle
a lot of the civil debators stop posting all together and moved to other forums if you look at some of the viners dates when they stop posting and match them with some of the newer members here you'll find a pattern of dates and posting similarities,.. its cool except some of these ppl who have joined us at one time trashed talked this site.

srankmissingnin
The problem is they have bios of every character on their own site so as a result their forums are polluted with posters who don't know anything about the character other than what the Comicvine database tells them... and yet they still feel they are knowledgeable to share their "opinion" on character battles.

King Castle
i went back there a few weeks ago when i saw this awesome debater who was referencing character history giving issue numbers, story arc and backing his argument with logic..

i mean this cat was on the ball spouting gold.. and i got annoyed when everyone got mad at him calling him a troll and that he didnt know anything about the character he was talking about saying he was making that crap up..

i not only faced palmed but decided to edit the Bio Page of the particular character and less then an hour later there was a 180 in opinion...drylaugh

srankmissingnin
i went back there a few weeks ago when i saw this awesome debater who was referencing character history giving issue numbers, story arc and backing his argument with logic..

i mean this cat was on the ball spouting gold.. and i got annoyed when everyone got mad at him calling him a troll and that he didnt know anything about the character he was talking about saying he was making that crap up..

i not only faced palmed but decided to edit the Bio Page of the particular character and less then an hour later there was a 180 in opinion...drylaugh

So that was you, jinzin and I were pm'ing about that. lol

King Castle
yup.. imking

i got trolled by PM from some of the sh$#bag posters from way back who only trash talk yet are still allowed to post.. one Mod got pissed and reported me and erased my edit and a staffer came back and put it back up gave me points and acknowledged me in PM patted me on the back..

and the turd Mod who used to be a turd poster hadnt posted since then.. which i think is b/c he was talked to about his attitude.

srankmissingnin
I barely have time to post on KMC where people are actually knowledgable, let alone Comicvine, I only stop by Comicvine when I need to find an appearance number (the fact that trades are included in their appearance guides pisses me off to no end) and to do the quests every once and a while. I really get a kick out of those quest provided they are comic trivia stuff and not crappy "Who did we interview watch our lame videos!"

King Castle
that's why i go by there once in a while for the quest when i am bored and have nothing to do.

MrMind
speak of comicvine, people think midnighter can beat karate kid easily and he's on superman level
two of the most ridiculous thread
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/midnighter-vs-karate-kid/583255/
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/midnighter-vs-red-hulk/582367/

King Castle
i bn thinking i should make up a character or use a character who looks cool but was only a background character no one ever seen and just make a giant bio page of completely exaggerate his feats just to see ppl argue against or for him in a debate..

i guarantee a lot of ppl will debate as if they were pros including mods..

Starscream M
i bn thinking i should make up a character or use a character who looks cool but was only a background character no one ever seen and just make a giant bio page of completely exaggerate his feats just to see ppl argue against or for him in a debate..

i guarantee a lot of ppl will debate as if they were pros including mods.. what would be the point of that? confused

King Castle
self satisfaction and Captain Awesome pawning Midnighter, KK, Hulk superman, Darksied, Thanos majestic..

it be funny as well... or ppl making false statements that in issue 13 or something the guy lifted the world and pushed it million miles from its initial orbit.. etc etc..

that he broke gladiator's arm or out fought count abyss.. etc etc.. ko'ed adam warlock Him and fought ikaris and HE at the same time after mind wiping apocalyse..

i guess the same reason that you post on this forum.

Starscream M
self satisfaction and Captain Awesome pawning Midnighter, KK, Hulk superman, Darksied, Thanos majestic..

it be funny as well... or ppl making false statements that in issue 13 or something the guy lifted the world and pushed it million miles from its initial orbit.. etc etc..

that he broke gladiator's arm or out fought count abyss.. etc etc.. ko'ed adam warlock Him and fought ikaris and HE at the same time after mind wiping apocalyse..

i guess the same reason that you post on this forum. umm ok. I doubt that would happen.

King Castle
sure it could... of course a few would figure it out but the majority of the newer posters that have arrived in droves wouldnt

Originally posted by MrMind
speak of comicvine, people think midnighter can beat karate kid easily and he's on superman level
two of the most ridiculous thread
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/midnighter-vs-karate-kid/583255/
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/midnighter-vs-red-hulk/582367/ wtf is wrong with those people? Rulk would kill him with a single thunderclap and people were claiming that f wolverine can stab him with his adamantiun claws then midnighter would kill him.

Warlord
comicvine thread: Superman vs Evry Avenger ever.

Relpies Supes win 9/10

stupidity at its best. avoid this site please

BattleMage
The site is called DC Vine!

King Castle
i redid a sh#$load of bio's on that site and gave a lot of them precog since technically by there logic DS has one so i thought it be fair to give it to characters who have legitimate prewarning systems whether its technological, skill anticipation or hypersenses..

it's amazing how fast ppl's opinions change from day to day when you alter the sourse of their info.. rolling on floor laughing

it's amazing what you can call precog and how much mad respect you get when you add future alien human technology from so and so technology.. processing power future knowledge etc etc.. combat computer.. superhuman reaction etc ect.. the key is to make non specific but also making it all true...drylaugh

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
comicvine believes cassandra cain can oneshot wolverine but not the other way arround and that supergirl would stomp thanos so really, who cares about cv?
I know man, even when I went in there proving them wrong, they ignored it and simply stated it was PIS for wolverine but Batgirl one shotting wolverine was fine and reasonable lol.

King Castle
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I know man, even when I went in there proving them wrong, they ignored it and simply stated it was PIS for wolverine but Batgirl one shotting wolverine was fine and reasonable lol. that was you? no expression

Dum Dum Dugan
that was you? no expression
most likely yes lol. I think I might have gotten banned however lol, I kinda told few of the mods just what i thought of them.

I am also the one who provided all the evidence in the Thing vs Wolverine debate yet again it was called PIS and ignored.

though I may be referring to comicxtreme (not sure how it was spelled)

King Castle
porlos?

Dum Dum Dugan
porlos?
not me, I think I got comic vine mixed up with superhero hype and comixtreme (which seems to no longer exist any more and thank god, those guys were ****ign idiots).

I never belong to comicvine, I did mix it up with the other two sights I listed. Though i assure you guys those other two sights superhero hype and comixtreme was far from knolwedgeable people lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.