KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mantis vs Midnighter

Mantis vs Midnighter
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mantis vs Midnighter

forum rules........

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 08:50 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Mantis and give it a rest.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:11 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know what you are talking about and i would appreciate it if you left it out of the thread and PM me instead with such comments.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:18 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Done.

Midnighter already got owned by telepaths before and his battle computer ain't got nothing on her actual precognition. She is also a better fighter and has a lot more powers too.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:28 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Mantis. He can run as many scenarios as he wants in his head, she'll always know which one was actually going to happen and the causality behind it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:29 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lional
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mantis should win this fight. Happy Dance

Venom says, " come to daddy!!!!!!! "

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:30 PM
lional is currently offline Click here to Send lional a Private Message Find more posts by lional Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Comicvine says Midnighter can beat Karate Kid...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:01 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

they also say he is mid/high meta not street leveler and can pawn Ironman, DH2, psylocke and a host of killer of killers b/c the one in a million scenario will allow him to get that one every time.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:04 PM
lional
Restricted

Account Restricted

Comicvine also thinks M. Bison could curbstomp Shao Kahn.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:24 PM
lional is currently offline Click here to Send lional a Private Message Find more posts by lional Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression

we dont do game characters so its moot.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:26 PM
lional
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
no expression

we dont do game characters so its moot.

Just saying. big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:28 PM

comicvine believes cassandra cain can oneshot wolverine but not the other way arround and that supergirl would stomp thanos so really, who cares about cv?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:45 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
comicvine believes cassandra cain can oneshot wolverine but not the other way arround and that supergirl would stomp thanos so really, who cares about cv?
didnt you come from there?

anyways...... it's good for laughs gotta give the site props on its income revenue not so much on its quality of posters..

by the way Cassandra can. ninja

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:49 PM

didnt you come from there?

anyways...... it's good for laughs gotta give the site props on its income revenue not so much on its quality of posters..

by the way Cassandra can. ninja
Why would you think that? I thought you posted there by the way.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:51 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:54 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Comicvine forums are like the special ed class of the internet comic community.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:56 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

a lot of the civil debators stop posting all together and moved to other forums if you look at some of the viners dates when they stop posting and match them with some of the newer members here you'll find a pattern of dates and posting similarities,.. its cool except some of these ppl who have joined us at one time trashed talked this site.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:58 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The problem is they have bios of every character on their own site so as a result their forums are polluted with posters who don't know anything about the character other than what the Comicvine database tells them... and yet they still feel they are knowledgeable to share their "opinion" on character battles.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:03 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i went back there a few weeks ago when i saw this awesome debater who was referencing character history giving issue numbers, story arc and backing his argument with logic..

i mean this cat was on the ball spouting gold.. and i got annoyed when everyone got mad at him calling him a troll and that he didnt know anything about the character he was talking about saying he was making that crap up..

i not only faced palmed but decided to edit the Bio Page of the particular character and less then an hour later there was a 180 in opinion...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:07 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

i went back there a few weeks ago when i saw this awesome debater who was referencing character history giving issue numbers, story arc and backing his argument with logic..

i mean this cat was on the ball spouting gold.. and i got annoyed when everyone got mad at him calling him a troll and that he didnt know anything about the character he was talking about saying he was making that crap up..

i not only faced palmed but decided to edit the Bio Page of the particular character and less then an hour later there was a 180 in opinion...

So that was you, jinzin and I were pm'ing about that. lol

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:09 PM