Free-4-All: Reality Warpers Style!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord KMC
Contestants; Franklin Richards, Mad Jim Jaspers, James Braddock, Wanda Maximoff, Onslaught, Pheonix, Loki, and Mikhail Rasputin.

So who wins?

I think I got Franklin Richards on this one...

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord KMC
Contestants; Franklin Richards, Mad Jim Jaspers, James Braddock, Wanda Maximoff, Onslaught, Pheonix, Loki, and Mikhail Rasputin.

So who wins?

I think I got Franklin Richards on this one...

wait Franklin was apart of onslaught.....shouldn't (speaking in terms of only reality warping powers)Franklin and onslaught be equal?

Lord KMC
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
wait Franklin was apart of onslaught.....shouldn't (speaking in terms of only reality warping powers)Franklin and onslaught be equal?
Onslaught consisted of people far wiser and more experienced than Franky like Magnus and Charles so I'm not sure; his imagination may not be as expansive as it was when he was Onslaught.

Konton
Jaspers

illadelph12
Imo, between Jaspers and Braddock, particularly considering that the "Take Jaspers to Unspace to neutralize him" weakness is only known by 1-3 beings in the universe (The Fury, who wasn't exactly talkative, and possibly Merlyn and Roma), so no one else would know to do that in a fight. Also, that's the epitome of PIS because while in unspace he still had his own mass and the Fury's to manipulate so, technically, he shouldn't have been depowered.

guy222
is this hom wanda?

Black bolt z
Probably Wanda.

Franklin isn't at full potential.

And IIRC MJJ only warped the whole universe in an alternate future.

Wanda actually did something on an omniversal level.

rotiart
i'd list mjj, braddock or wanda and in that order...

mjj whose only real opponent was the fury
braddock for making even his sister immune to reality altering events
wanda for the hom catacylsm.. but... since it was possibly amplied for the events in excalibur.. can't really put her up there with the other two...

onslaught and franklin just haven't shown they are on teh same level atm... onslaught especially

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.