KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Free-4-All: Reality Warpers Style!!

Free-4-All: Reality Warpers Style!!
Started by: Lord KMC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord KMC

Free-4-All: Reality Warpers Style!!

Contestants; Franklin Richards, Mad Jim Jaspers, James Braddock, Wanda Maximoff, Onslaught, Pheonix, Loki, and Mikhail Rasputin.

So who wins?

I think I got Franklin Richards on this one...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:30 AM
Lord KMC is currently offline Click here to Send Lord KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Lord KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Re: Free-4-All: Reality Warpers Style!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord KMC
Contestants; Franklin Richards, Mad Jim Jaspers, James Braddock, Wanda Maximoff, Onslaught, Pheonix, Loki, and Mikhail Rasputin.

So who wins?

I think I got Franklin Richards on this one...

wait Franklin was apart of onslaught.....shouldn't (speaking in terms of only reality warping powers)Franklin and onslaught be equal?

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:33 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord KMC

Re: Re: Free-4-All: Reality Warpers Style!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
wait Franklin was apart of onslaught.....shouldn't (speaking in terms of only reality warping powers)Franklin and onslaught be equal?

Onslaught consisted of people far wiser and more experienced than Franky like Magnus and Charles so I'm not sure; his imagination may not be as expansive as it was when he was Onslaught.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:36 AM
Lord KMC is currently offline Click here to Send Lord KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Lord KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Jaspers

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:39 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Imo, between Jaspers and Braddock, particularly considering that the "Take Jaspers to Unspace to neutralize him" weakness is only known by 1-3 beings in the universe (The Fury, who wasn't exactly talkative, and possibly Merlyn and Roma), so no one else would know to do that in a fight. Also, that's the epitome of PIS because while in unspace he still had his own mass and the Fury's to manipulate so, technically, he shouldn't have been depowered.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:46 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

is this hom wanda?

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 03:10 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Probably Wanda.

Franklin isn't at full potential.

And IIRC MJJ only warped the whole universe in an alternate future.

Wanda actually did something on an omniversal level.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 03:30 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

i'd list mjj, braddock or wanda and in that order...

mjj whose only real opponent was the fury
braddock for making even his sister immune to reality altering events
wanda for the hom catacylsm.. but... since it was possibly amplied for the events in excalibur.. can't really put her up there with the other two...

onslaught and franklin just haven't shown they are on teh same level atm... onslaught especially

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 03:37 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote