Legion vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
Both are bloodlusted. Cis and pis are off.

Scenario 1: in-experienced Legion vs fp experienced Apocalypse
Scenario 2: experienced Legion vs fp experienced Apocalypse.

Which powerful mutant wins?

illadelph12
Given how Legion recently erased the Elder Gods from the timeline, Apocalypse likely isn't going to be a threat.

However, an inexperienced Legion would likely become Apocalypse's new vessel.

McNasty996
Couldnt legion just send him to the end of time?

guy222
legion

TheTyrant
Originally posted by McNasty996
Couldnt legion just send him to the end of time?

Apocalypse can manipulate time as well.

Wolverine volume 2 145:
http://img84.imageshack.us/i/apoctimemanip.jpg/
http://img823.imageshack.us/i/apoctimemanip2.jpg/
http://img822.imageshack.us/i/apoctimemanip3.jpg/

give it a rest. legion is a cube level reality warper. he stomped a bunch of elder gods and reset the 616 reality after they had compromised it.

TheTyrant
Well that's ****ing retarded. "hey gaiz lets make dis randum omega mutie liek supa strung moe powaful dan godz n' abstracts lololol".

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Well that's ****ing retarded. "hey gaiz lets make dis randum omega mutie liek supa strung moe powaful dan godz n' abstracts lololol". you're just butthurt it wasn't apocalypse they chose for that

Omega Vision
Well that's ****ing retarded. "hey gaiz lets make dis randum omega mutie liek supa strung moe powaful dan godz n' abstracts lololol".
Wasn't the original intent of the Omega Mutant concept to make them Godlike?

Seems like they've watered it down over time by calling any Mutant that breaks Low Herald an "Omega Level Mutant"

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wasn't the original intent of the Omega Mutant concept to make them Godlike?

Seems like they've watered it down over time by calling any Mutant that breaks Low Herald an "Omega Level Mutant"

thumb up

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
you're just butthurt it wasn't apocalypse they chose for that

Nah. I wouldn't want Apocalypse (or any other non-cosmic character that I like) to become a universe wrecking beast. That would defeat the whole point of the character for me as no mutant should ever become that powerful. I mean wtf, they are HUMAN mutants after all.

Uriel005
Nah. I wouldn't want Apocalypse (or any other non-cosmic character that I like) to become a universe wrecking beast. That would defeat the whole point of the character for me as no mutant should ever become that powerful. I mean wtf, they are HUMAN mutants after all. Actually no... Celestial manipulations made them what they are. As they are actually designed to show up in the human population as an entirely separate population.... So you saying that they are only human mutants doesn't mean much. That's like saying Yao Ming shouldn't be able to be that tall he's only chinese.... What limits should be placed on Mutants is arguable as the entire premise of being a mutant is evolving beyond humanity and it's limitations.

inimalist
calling any Mutant that breaks Low Herald an "Omega Level Mutant"

thats not exactly true

Originally posted by Uriel005
Actually no... Celestial manipulations made them what they are. As they are actually designed to show up in the human population as an entirely separate population.... So you saying that they are only human mutants doesn't mean much. That's like saying Yao Ming shouldn't be able to be that tall he's only chinese.... What limits should be placed on Mutants is arguable as the entire premise of being a mutant is evolving beyond humanity and it's limitations. celestials made mutants so they'd replace the abstracts

Uriel005
see no problem on limitations then but if you ask me compared to Eternity someone like beast could still be considered abstract... wtfawe

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Uriel005
Actually no... Celestial manipulations made them what they are. As they are actually designed to show up in the human population as an entirely separate population.... So you saying that they are only human mutants doesn't mean much. That's like saying Yao Ming shouldn't be able to be that tall he's only chinese.... What limits should be placed on Mutants is arguable as the entire premise of being a mutant is evolving beyond humanity and it's limitations.

They are the results of the celestial experiments... Which were done on humans. They are evolved humans, hence why they are called 'homo superior' rather than homo sapiens.

And Legion recreating 616 isn't just a feat beyond humans; it's a feat beyond even the universal abstracts.

Omega Vision
They are the results of the celestial experiments... Which were done on humans. They are evolved humans, hence why they are called
'homo superior' rather than homo sapiens.

And Legion recreating 616 isn't just a feat beyond humans; it's a feat beyond even the universal abstracts.
It's arguable that, given all the people and beings who interacted with Spider-Man, Mephisto restructured 616 in a major way in BND.

And I don't think he's above the Abstracts.

Also...*cough*Scarlet Witch*cough*

TheTyrant
And I don't think he's above the Abstracts.

He recreated Eternity and Infinity. No universal abstract should be able to do that.

He recreated Eternity and Infinity. No universal abstract should be able to do that. everyone and their mothers warp eternity and infinity. they only display a desire to stop such events when they're afraid of universal destruction. SW broke the omniverse down to tiny bits and put it back together the way she wanted it, twice, and the abstarcts did nothign whatsoever, maybe they didnt want to, maybe they couldnt. LT told the abstracts to go **** themselves when thanos got the ghauntlet. list goes on. as a rule they dotn resist such events, either because ofntheir conceptual nature or because they know it all turns out ok in the larger scale.

the celestials raw materials may have been humans but this doesn't mean mutants are limited by this in any manner. they are celestial work after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.