KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Legion vs Apocalypse

Legion vs Apocalypse
Started by: SuperMan103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperMan103

Legion vs Apocalypse

Both are bloodlusted. Cis and pis are off.

Scenario 1: in-experienced Legion vs fp experienced Apocalypse
Scenario 2: experienced Legion vs fp experienced Apocalypse.

Which powerful mutant wins?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 01:09 AM
SuperMan103 is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMan103 a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMan103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Given how Legion recently erased the Elder Gods from the timeline, Apocalypse likely isn't going to be a threat.

However, an inexperienced Legion would likely become Apocalypse's new vessel.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 01:56 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

Couldnt legion just send him to the end of time?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 03:03 AM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

legion

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 04:05 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by McNasty996
Couldnt legion just send him to the end of time?

Apocalypse can manipulate time as well.

Wolverine volume 2 145:
http://img84.imageshack.us/i/apoctimemanip.jpg/
http://img823.imageshack.us/i/apoctimemanip2.jpg/
http://img822.imageshack.us/i/apoctimemanip3.jpg/

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 06:37 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

give it a rest. legion is a cube level reality warper. he stomped a bunch of elder gods and reset the 616 reality after they had compromised it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 06:46 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Well that's ****ing retarded. "hey gaiz lets make dis randum omega mutie liek supa strung moe powaful dan godz n' abstracts lololol".

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 06:52 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Well that's ****ing retarded. "hey gaiz lets make dis randum omega mutie liek supa strung moe powaful dan godz n' abstracts lololol".
you're just butthurt it wasn't apocalypse they chose for that

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 07:03 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Wasn't the original intent of the Omega Mutant concept to make them Godlike?

Seems like they've watered it down over time by calling any Mutant that breaks Low Herald an "Omega Level Mutant"

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 07:05 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wasn't the original intent of the Omega Mutant concept to make them Godlike?

Seems like they've watered it down over time by calling any Mutant that breaks Low Herald an "Omega Level Mutant"

thumb up

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 07:08 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by 753
you're just butthurt it wasn't apocalypse they chose for that

Nah. I wouldn't want Apocalypse (or any other non-cosmic character that I like) to become a universe wrecking beast. That would defeat the whole point of the character for me as no mutant should ever become that powerful. I mean wtf, they are HUMAN mutants after all.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Feb 17th, 2011 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 07:09 PM
Uriel005

Nah. I wouldn't want Apocalypse (or any other non-cosmic character that I like) to become a universe wrecking beast. That would defeat the whole point of the character for me as no mutant should ever become that powerful. I mean wtf, they are HUMAN mutants after all.
Actually no... Celestial manipulations made them what they are. As they are actually designed to show up in the human population as an entirely separate population.... So you saying that they are only human mutants doesn't mean much. That's like saying Yao Ming shouldn't be able to be that tall he's only chinese.... What limits should be placed on Mutants is arguable as the entire premise of being a mutant is evolving beyond humanity and it's limitations.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 08:38 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

calling any Mutant that breaks Low Herald an "Omega Level Mutant"

thats not exactly true

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 08:40 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Uriel005
Actually no... Celestial manipulations made them what they are. As they are actually designed to show up in the human population as an entirely separate population.... So you saying that they are only human mutants doesn't mean much. That's like saying Yao Ming shouldn't be able to be that tall he's only chinese.... What limits should be placed on Mutants is arguable as the entire premise of being a mutant is evolving beyond humanity and it's limitations.
celestials made mutants so they'd replace the abstracts

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 08:55 PM
Uriel005

see no problem on limitations then but if you ask me compared to Eternity someone like beast could still be considered abstract...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 12:39 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by Uriel005

They are the results of the celestial experiments... Which were done on humans. They are evolved humans, hence why they are called 'homo superior' rather than homo sapiens.

And Legion recreating 616 isn't just a feat beyond humans; it's a feat beyond even the universal abstracts.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Feb 18th, 2011 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:27 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

They are the results of the celestial experiments... Which were done on humans. They are evolved humans, hence why they are called
'homo superior' rather than homo sapiens.

And Legion recreating 616 isn't just a feat beyond humans; it's a feat beyond even the universal abstracts.

It's arguable that, given all the people and beings who interacted with Spider-Man, Mephisto restructured 616 in a major way in BND.

And I don't think he's above the Abstracts.

Also...*cough*Scarlet Witch*cough*

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 02:31 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

And I don't think he's above the Abstracts.

He recreated Eternity and Infinity. No universal abstract should be able to do that.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 06:53 AM

He recreated Eternity and Infinity. No universal abstract should be able to do that.
everyone and their mothers warp eternity and infinity. they only display a desire to stop such events when they're afraid of universal destruction. SW broke the omniverse down to tiny bits and put it back together the way she wanted it, twice, and the abstarcts did nothign whatsoever, maybe they didnt want to, maybe they couldnt. LT told the abstracts to go **** themselves when thanos got the ghauntlet. list goes on. as a rule they dotn resist such events, either because ofntheir conceptual nature or because they know it all turns out ok in the larger scale.

the celestials raw materials may have been humans but this doesn't mean mutants are limited by this in any manner. they are celestial work after all.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 10:32 AM