Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Piggott

dadudemon
Chuck Norris said quite frankly that Bruce Lee would win.

He sparred with Lee quite a bit so I would assume that Chuck would be telling the truth.

Some have suggested that Norris was just being nice because Lee is dead and it was respectful. Of course, Norris would deny that so we really can't say conclusively beyond what Norris stated on the matter.

Robtard
Chuck in his prime would have won via a cowboy boot to this ass.

Bicnarok

Robtard
Chuck knows/trained in more than just Karate and he has 180-odd wins under his belt with few loses.

healthylife
Bruce Lee is the best!!!

Lord Lucien
Everyone knows that Chuck Norris karate chopped Bruce Lee. He split in to Jet Li and Jackie Chan.

healthylife
it's useless to compare two different heros..
they are awesome independately

BruceSkywalker
hmm... interesting... in an actual fight, Norris should take the majority

Dr Mystery
Bruce Lee. Chuck is just a comedy figure now, like his cameo in Dodgeball. That being said we can only remember Bruce in his prime.

RE: Blaxican
It is mind boggling to me, how we can have clear and detailed footage of World War 2 battles, from 19 ****ing 43, easily available on demand to anyone anywhere in the world (besides China?), yet... there is like, no footage in the entire world showing Bruce Lee kicking some real ass in a real fight. Incredible.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
It is mind boggling to me, how we can have clear and detailed footage of World War 2 battles, from 19 ****ing 43, easily available on demand to anyone anywhere in the world (besides China?), yet... there is like, no footage in the entire world showing Bruce Lee kicking some real ass in a real fight. Incredible. Cameras didn't exist in China until the mid 80's, over a decade after he died.

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
It is mind boggling to me, how we can have clear and detailed footage of World War 2 battles, from 19 ****ing 43, easily available on demand to anyone anywhere in the world (besides China?), yet... there is like, no footage in the entire world showing Bruce Lee kicking some real ass in a real fight. Incredible.

There's that footage of him doing a number on a body-bag. Poor thing didn't stand a chance.

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.