KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee

Who is the better fighter?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bruce Lee 7 70.00%
Chuck Norris 3 30.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee
Started by: Darth Piggott

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee

Who won win in a real fight one one one?

Also I found this article, does anyone know if it's true?

Lee had repeatedly humiliated Norris during a mock sparring session in the hotel hallway at the Long Beach International Karate Championships. Norris had offended Lee when he publicly claimed to be a better fighter than Lee. When word got back to Lee, he called Norris and openly challenged him, threatening to drive to his school to fight (Norris was teaching his black belt class at that time). According to eye witnesses, Lee made Norris hold the phone receiver up and shout in front of his black belts, “Bruce Lee is a better fighter than me!” Later, Norris wrote an Apologetic Letter to Lee; the original is currently in the care of Lee’s student, Dan Inosanto.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 01:15 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Chuck Norris said quite frankly that Bruce Lee would win.

He sparred with Lee quite a bit so I would assume that Chuck would be telling the truth.

Some have suggested that Norris was just being nice because Lee is dead and it was respectful. Of course, Norris would deny that so we really can't say conclusively beyond what Norris stated on the matter.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 04:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Chuck in his prime would have won via a cowboy boot to this ass.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 04:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Chuck has the weight advantage, but Bruce Lee has more experience in various disiplines, not just Karate. So I´d tend to go with Bruce, on the other hand Chuck was Karate champion and as far as I know Bruce was just an actor, don´t know if he actually took part in competitions. So maybe Chuck´s combat experience might help him.

No idea, I like Bruce better so I´m going to go for him.

Jet Li v Bruce lee would be a better fight to watch imo

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 06:10 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Chuck knows/trained in more than just Karate and he has 180-odd wins under his belt with few loses.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
healthylife
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bruce Lee is the best!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:00 AM
healthylife is currently offline Click here to Send healthylife a Private Message Find more posts by healthylife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Everyone knows that Chuck Norris karate chopped Bruce Lee. He split in to Jet Li and Jackie Chan.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:16 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
healthylife
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's useless to compare two different heros..
they are awesome independately

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 05:33 AM
healthylife is currently offline Click here to Send healthylife a Private Message Find more posts by healthylife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

hmm... interesting... in an actual fight, Norris should take the majority

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 06:13 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Bruce Lee. Chuck is just a comedy figure now, like his cameo in Dodgeball. That being said we can only remember Bruce in his prime.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 06:32 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

It is mind boggling to me, how we can have clear and detailed footage of World War 2 battles, from 19 ****ing 43, easily available on demand to anyone anywhere in the world (besides China?), yet... there is like, no footage in the entire world showing Bruce Lee kicking some real ass in a real fight. Incredible.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 06:40 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
It is mind boggling to me, how we can have clear and detailed footage of World War 2 battles, from 19 ****ing 43, easily available on demand to anyone anywhere in the world (besides China?), yet... there is like, no footage in the entire world showing Bruce Lee kicking some real ass in a real fight. Incredible.
Cameras didn't exist in China until the mid 80's, over a decade after he died.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 06:49 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

There's that footage of him doing a number on a body-bag. Poor thing didn't stand a chance.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:46 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

this is my main doubt, was he just an actor who could do kung fu, or could he actually kick ass in a real fight.

Not all martial artists are actually good in a good old street fight, get some Taekwondo expert in a tight area and he´s gonna get his ass kicked for example (no room to unleash kicks.) Not only that, but aggression, fighting experience and the "heart of a warrior" type person has a good advantage against a martial artist.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 05:13 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote