New Guardians Vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56377/1197255-gl_cv53_ds_copy_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1625927-black_sun_rising_large.jpg

Add the past members to Annihilators.

Bouboumaster
Larfleeze will either win it or lose it for his team

Prep-Man
pretty much.

Q99
I'd go New Guardians solidly. You'd have Hal operating at double-power, Atrocius Sinestro and Carol as big guns too, and even current Lafleeze is pretty strong.

It's 7 on 5 with the 'weakest' of the 7 being able to double the power of a comrade. They win whatever Lafleeze's state.

Prep-Man
When I said add past members, I'm also adding Nova and Super Skrull as part of the team.

Slaanesh
guardian..Hal ring will never runs out of energy and become more powerful..and with him around..saint walker become very powerful too..probably the most powerful among the guardian..

Newjak
I see the biggest problem Team 2 could throw at the AT is that you have 4 highly powerful energy based absorbers and manipulators on the team in Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, Surfer, and Ronan.

That could, could prove troublesome for the New Guardians.

Bentley
Guardians stomp. The Annihilators are outnumbered and outgunned here...

celeyhyga17
Outnumbered, but good one on energy absorbing.. NG win, but not stomp

Bentley
I'd give them the edge if they weren't outnumbered thanks to energy absorbing. Without energy absorbing and equal numbers NG still take it -depending in the rooster though-.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
I'd give them the edge if they weren't outnumbered thanks to energy absorbing. Without energy absorbing and equal numbers NG still take it -depending in the rooster though-.

That's IF they can absorb their energy. It's not an automatic win, since Hal has resisted such power.

Philosophía
New Guardians, hard.

Gecko4lif
Hal backed by saint walker is a BEAST

-Pr-
New Guardians. The whole absorbtion thing is unproven atm, but that can change...

MrMind
guardians FTW, but surfer and quasar could cause some troubles

kevdude
New Guardians takes it.

Black bolt z
I haven't been reading new gaurdians...but wouldn't that team be counter-productive working together?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56377/1197255-gl_cv53_ds_copy_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1625927-black_sun_rising_large.jpg

Add the past members to Annihilators.

So now it's Super Skrull and Nova added?

WTF does Carol, St Walker, or Indigo adding to this fight in terms of taking anybody out? Ronan, Super Skrull, and Nova can at least stalemate them or beat them.

Then it's between Larfleeze, Sinestro, amped Hal, and Atrocitus against Surfer, Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, and Gladiator. Larfleeze clowns around too much that he could end up as a liability to his team. The Guardians should edge out them out due to Hal getting that boost from Walker. Without that boost, I could see the Annihilators taking this.

Prep-Man
carol can be a threat. she did subdue kryb who took a beating from the glc and was smiling at the same time. hal with the boost will also be hard to beat.
larfleeze would probably want surfers board and will stop at nothing to get it. lol.

celeyhyga17
When I said add past members, I'm also adding Nova and Super Skrull as part of the team.

I didn't realize those 2 were added. Btw Super Skrull was never on any team with those guys. "Galaxy's Mightiest Heroes" during Thanos Imperative had those guys in the pic + Nova Prime. Anyways, with those 2 added Annhihilators win.

Prep-Man
i stated that a while ago.

WhiteWitchKing
carol can be a threat. she did subdue kryb who took a beating from the glc and was smiling at the same time. hal with the boost will also be hard to beat.
larfleeze would probably want surfers board and will stop at nothing to get it. lol.

Nova could beat either Kryb or Carol. St. Walker really doesn't do much; Ronan can take him down. As for Indigo, a lot of fancy stuff but Skrull can beat her as well.

Prep-Man
if 4 to 5 gls cant beat krb then nova isnt doing squat. especially with his pheromones. indigo could also bfr super skrull.

WhiteWitchKing
if 4 to 5 gls cant beat krb then nova isnt doing squat. especially with his pheromones. indigo could also bfr super skrull.

Which 4-5 GLs because Krb got beat by Carol as you've said and stomped by Red Lantern Guy. Kryb is hardly anything special considering Nova has traded blows with Xenith and knocked a Technarchy on it's butt. Unlike Kryb, Nova actually uses his array of powers. Carol is the most inexperienced fighter here. Nova would abuse her. As for Indigo, Nova can stargate him back. How does Indigo handle spikes force in her brains or nova blast?

Prep-Man
forgot the names, but one was an enraged kyle kicking the crap out of him. kryb is hard to ko. his pheremones also penetrated the glc shields andgot the better of them for a time.

Prep-Man
btw, red lantern guy was pretty powerful. iirc he went through a few glc as well.

WhiteWitchKing
forgot the names, but one was an enraged kyle kicking the crap out of him. kryb is hard to ko. his pheremones also penetrated the glc shields andgot the better of them for a time.

If that's you're argument, Nova pwned the Revengers when he unleashed his power. That wonky looking baby snatcher even close to Nova. Which book are you referring to regarding Kryb?

Prep-Man
agree to disagree. i dont put nova over kyle. and this was in glc. ill try and find the issues when i get home.

Prep-Man
Looks like the issue is GLC 31.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13181/643222-wizarduniverse_2033_627232793_large.jpg

Slaanesh
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Nova could beat either Kryb or Carol. St. Walker really doesn't do much; Ronan can take him down. As for Indigo, a lot of fancy stuff but Skrull can beat her as well.

don't u know how powerful a blue lantern is when a green lantern is nearby??u need to read green lantern emerald warrior..then u would know that a blue lantern with a green nearby is more powerful than any green lantern..way more powerful..

Tazer
Yo.

the weak link on the NG-side is 'fleeze, who I see going after Surfers board & getting pimpsmacked for the effort......and as for the rest, well Id LIKE TO SAY the NGs still take it, but I think its a close fight either way tbch.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.