Wolverine Takes On the Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
First it was Punsiher taking on the cannibalistic heroes now its Wolverines turn

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=31270

Deadline
O god.

Kazenji
I'm surprised he's still alive in that world

where as with Marvel Zombies he went down quick and become one of the infected.

Bentley
This just renewed my faith in Marvel.

JakeTheBank
I wonder how much PIS Wolverine will need on his side to pull this off.

The Nuul
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I wonder how much PIS Wolverine will need on his side to pull this off.

thumb up

Omega Vision
Oh Marvel.

Marvel Zombies, Cancerverse, now this?

steverules_2
Lol they may as well call it 'Wolverine butt f*cks the marvel Universe' Part 1 of 4, Wolverine butt f*cks spiderman

S: My spider sense is tingling...why do I smell beer and bad BO.'
W: Hello Spiderman...you know...I always liked those tights you wear...and the red and blue goes so well with those pretty eyes of your's
S: What...are you talking about. Why are you grabbing me from behind...hey wait get off...what are doing?
W: I can be gentle spider...just relax
S: No wait...what...AHHHH....AGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Bet it'll still sell well

-K-M-
Is this the same universe as the Marvel Universe vs. Punisher? I thought Punisher already killed most of the heroes/villians already?

BruceSkywalker
whats next, iron man taking on these same types lol

i think i will pass on this

Deadline
Originally posted by steverules_2
Lol they may as well call it 'Wolverine butt f*cks the marvel Universe' Part 1 of 4, Wolverine butt f*cks spiderman

S: My spider sense is tingling...why do I smell beer and bad BO.'
W: Hello Spiderman...you know...I always liked those tights you wear...and the red and blue goes so well with those pretty eyes of your's
S: What...are you talking about. Why are you grabbing me from behind...hey wait get off...what are doing?
W: I can be gentle spider...just relax
S: No wait...what...AHHHH....AGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Bet it'll still sell well

Not even funny.

chomperx9
wolverine solos

jalek moye
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Oh Marvel.

Marvel Zombies, Cancerverse, now this?

I'm pretty sure this was done before cancerverse, with Punisher vs marvel U. Atleast I think that was first

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm pretty sure this was done before cancerverse, with Punisher vs marvel U. Atleast I think that was first
Oh I know about the Punisher thing, I'm saying this whole "Marvel Universe turned upside down/everyone becoming monsters" thing is getting really, really old.

JakeTheBank
Seriously, Marvel needs to stop putting time and effort - albeit not much of it - into these non-canon minis and alt. reality storylines. 616 Marvel has plenty of stories and characters worth having stories told, not this kind of crap.

At least have a character capable of soloing the Marvel Universe in one of these books. Someone like...

Spider-Man. biscuits

jalek moye
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Seriously, Marvel needs to stop putting time and effort - albeit not much of it - into these non-canon minis and alt. reality storylines. 616 Marvel has plenty of stories and characters worth having stories told, not this kind of crap.

At least have a character capable of soloing the Marvel Universe in one of these books. Someone like...

Spider-Man. biscuits

I like non canon minis and other reailty stories give them a chance to tell stories that they couldn't normally or that they would do to status quo being god. Just this isn't something I'm into.

A good story doesn't have to be in mainstream continuity to be good

-K-M-
I like non-canon stories, but I really didn't think the Marvel Universe vs. Punisher was great so not excited for this continutation.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Deadline
Not even funny. sick Bad mental image.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't remember if I enjoyed the Punisher one or not. I can tell you that it wasn't bad however.

I did like seeing Thor beat Hercules and Ares to death. smile

Kazenji
If its gonna be a continuation it would have to take place in the beginning when most of the heroes/villains got infected.

Scythe
That art doesn't look so hot.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Deadline
Not even funny.

Yeah I know erm Don't need any comments

Kazenji
There's another one of these coming out

Marvel Universe Vs The Avengers

http://marvel.com/news/story/18981/marvel_universe_vs_the_avengers

Bentley
One step closer to my "Kang kills the Marvel Universe" idea!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.