KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine Takes On the Marvel Universe

Wolverine Takes On the Marvel Universe
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wolverine Takes On the Marvel Universe

First it was Punsiher taking on the cannibalistic heroes now its Wolverines turn

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=31270

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

O god.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 11:10 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm surprised he's still alive in that world

where as with Marvel Zombies he went down quick and become one of the infected.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 11:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

This just renewed my faith in Marvel.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 01:08 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I wonder how much PIS Wolverine will need on his side to pull this off.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:42 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I wonder how much PIS Wolverine will need on his side to pull this off.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:46 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Oh Marvel.

Marvel Zombies, Cancerverse, now this?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:08 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Lol they may as well call it 'Wolverine butt f*cks the marvel Universe' Part 1 of 4, Wolverine butt f*cks spiderman

S: My spider sense is tingling...why do I smell beer and bad BO.'
W: Hello Spiderman...you know...I always liked those tights you wear...and the red and blue goes so well with those pretty eyes of your's
S: What...are you talking about. Why are you grabbing me from behind...hey wait get off...what are doing?
W: I can be gentle spider...just relax
S: No wait...what...AHHHH....AGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Bet it'll still sell well

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:27 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Is this the same universe as the Marvel Universe vs. Punisher? I thought Punisher already killed most of the heroes/villians already?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:30 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

whats next, iron man taking on these same types lol

i think i will pass on this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by steverules_2
Lol they may as well call it 'Wolverine butt f*cks the marvel Universe' Part 1 of 4, Wolverine butt f*cks spiderman

S: My spider sense is tingling...why do I smell beer and bad BO.'
W: Hello Spiderman...you know...I always liked those tights you wear...and the red and blue goes so well with those pretty eyes of your's
S: What...are you talking about. Why are you grabbing me from behind...hey wait get off...what are doing?
W: I can be gentle spider...just relax
S: No wait...what...AHHHH....AGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Bet it'll still sell well

Not even funny.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:35 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine solos

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:48 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Oh Marvel.

Marvel Zombies, Cancerverse, now this?

I'm pretty sure this was done before cancerverse, with Punisher vs marvel U. Atleast I think that was first

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 09:07 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm pretty sure this was done before cancerverse, with Punisher vs marvel U. Atleast I think that was first

Oh I know about the Punisher thing, I'm saying this whole "Marvel Universe turned upside down/everyone becoming monsters" thing is getting really, really old.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 09:08 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Seriously, Marvel needs to stop putting time and effort - albeit not much of it - into these non-canon minis and alt. reality storylines. 616 Marvel has plenty of stories and characters worth having stories told, not this kind of crap.

At least have a character capable of soloing the Marvel Universe in one of these books. Someone like...

Spider-Man.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 09:31 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Seriously, Marvel needs to stop putting time and effort - albeit not much of it - into these non-canon minis and alt. reality storylines. 616 Marvel has plenty of stories and characters worth having stories told, not this kind of crap.

At least have a character capable of soloing the Marvel Universe in one of these books. Someone like...

Spider-Man.

I like non canon minis and other reailty stories give them a chance to tell stories that they couldn't normally or that they would do to status quo being god. Just this isn't something I'm into.

A good story doesn't have to be in mainstream continuity to be good

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 09:37 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I like non-canon stories, but I really didn't think the Marvel Universe vs. Punisher was great so not excited for this continutation.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 11:16 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Deadline
Not even funny.
sick Bad mental image.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 11:31 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't remember if I enjoyed the Punisher one or not. I can tell you that it wasn't bad however.

I did like seeing Thor beat Hercules and Ares to death. smile

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Mar 12th, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 11:41 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

If its gonna be a continuation it would have to take place in the beginning when most of the heroes/villains got infected.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 03:19 AM