Zoom vs Reverse Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
All Flashs seem to have been killed or disappeared so Zoom decides to make amens for his past actions and act in their absence. Reverse Flash decides he'll have no part of that and they go straight head to toe.

Tha C-Master
Zoom.

I though zoom was reverse flash

marwash22
more than one person has used the name. Is this Thawne?

Existere
Originally posted by 753
I though zoom was reverse flash That would make this fight a lot more interesting.

Entity
Zoom - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoom_(comics)

Reverse Flash - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eobard_Thawne

Galan007
Hm, I'd probably go with Eobard thanks to his ever so precise time manip skillz.

Tha C-Master
That's right Reverse Flash is now quite a bit more deadly now...

Hmm....

Black bolt z
RF

Prep-Man
we probably havent seen anything yet.

Galan007
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That's right Reverse Flash is now quite a bit more deadly now...

Hmm.... Yeah, once Eobard started tapping the Negative Speed Force, he unlocked a ridiculous amount of power. He was able to channel so much Negative Speed Force energies into Barry that he literally became the Black Flash... He was fast enough to blitz pretty much every noteworthy speedster (inc. Wally and Barry) simultaneously... And he was able to casually time travel on a whim.

Beastly, I say.

Tha C-Master
A thread where Zoom might lose? Unheard of.Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, once Eobard started tapping the Negative Speed Force, he unlocked a ridiculous amount of power. He was able to channel so much Negative Speed Force energies into Barry that he literally became the Black Flash... He was fast enough to blitz pretty much every noteworthy speedster (inc. Wally and Barry) simultaneously... And he was able to casually time travel on a whim.

Beastly, I say. And he pushed a woman down the stairs... biscuits

Galan007
A thread where Zoom might lose? Unheard of.

And he pushed a woman down the stairs... biscuits laughing out loud Well considering how uber Eobard is/was, it certainly wouldn't be a low showing for Zoom.

= win. thumb up

Tha C-Master
Speed is so hard to quantify though, they're both really quick, but who would be faster? Then again it seems like Eobard has more exotic abilities than Zolomon.

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, once Eobard started tapping the Negative Speed Force, he unlocked a ridiculous amount of power. He was able to channel so much Negative Speed Force energies into Barry that he literally became the Black Flash... He was fast enough to blitz pretty much every noteworthy speedster (inc. Wally and Barry) simultaneously... And he was able to casually time travel on a whim.

Beastly, I say. I had figured Zoloman could win by a very slight edge but taking this into consideration I'm thinking Thawne might be making Hunter his b!tch!

Philosophía
Taking what into consideration? Zolomon still stomps this, and there's nothing to show that Eobard wouldn't be anything more than a statue.

Galan007

Tha C-Master
Does seem like Z is faster, speed is a pain to quantify in comics.

Galan007
^ It's hard to even imagine. I mean, even lesser members of the Flash family can operate by the femtosecond (one millionth of a nanosecond)... Higher-level members like Wally, Barry, and Bart can -casually- operate by the attosecond (one quintillionth of a second.)

...Hunter and Eobard made the aforementioned look pathetically slow.

It's just unreal.

Blight
I love Flash Comics.

Tha C-Master
Me too. So much awesome.

Originally posted by Galan007
^ It's hard to even imagine. I mean, even lesser members of the Flash family can operate by the femtosecond (one millionth of a nanosecond)... Higher-level members like Wally, Barry, and Bart can -casually- operate by the attosecond (one quintillionth of a second.)

...Hunter and Eobard made the aforementioned look pathetically slow.

It's just unreal. They are so much haxx that using them in battles becomes a stomp or get stomped kind of thing.

Speed is hard to quantify on lower level characters too (look at the Thor vs Omega Red and Gorgon thread). At least in Flash they use descriptions.

wrestler4sho
Zoom.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Blight
I love Flash Comics.

thumb up

Tha C-Master
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.