KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zoom vs Reverse Flash

Zoom vs Reverse Flash
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Zoom 3 50.00%
Reverse Flash 3 50.00%
Stalemate 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zoom vs Reverse Flash
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Warning Zoom vs Reverse Flash

All Flashs seem to have been killed or disappeared so Zoom decides to make amens for his past actions and act in their absence. Reverse Flash decides he'll have no part of that and they go straight head to toe.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:25 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Zoom.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:29 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

I though zoom was reverse flash

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:32 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

more than one person has used the name. Is this Thawne?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:34 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
I though zoom was reverse flash
That would make this fight a lot more interesting.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:35 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:35 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hm, I'd probably go with Eobard thanks to his ever so precise time manip skillz.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 08:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

That's right Reverse Flash is now quite a bit more deadly now...

Hmm....

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:10 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

RF

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:15 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

we probably havent seen anything yet.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:15 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That's right Reverse Flash is now quite a bit more deadly now...

Hmm....
Yeah, once Eobard started tapping the Negative Speed Force, he unlocked a ridiculous amount of power. He was able to channel so much Negative Speed Force energies into Barry that he [Barry] literally became the Black Flash... He was fast enough to blitz pretty much every noteworthy speedster (inc. Wally and Barry) simultaneously... And he was able to casually time travel on a whim.

Beastly, I say.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

A thread where Zoom might lose? Unheard of.
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, once Eobard started tapping the Negative Speed Force, he unlocked a ridiculous amount of power. He was able to channel so much Negative Speed Force energies into Barry that he [Barry] literally became the Black Flash... He was fast enough to blitz pretty much every noteworthy speedster (inc. Wally and Barry) simultaneously... And he was able to casually time travel on a whim.

Beastly, I say.
And he pushed a woman down the stairs...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
A thread where Zoom might lose? Unheard of.

And he pushed a woman down the stairs...
laughing out loud Well considering how uber Eobard is/was, it certainly wouldn't be a low showing for Zoom.

= win. thumb up

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:26 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Speed is so hard to quantify though, they're both really quick, but who would be faster? Then again it seems like Eobard has more exotic abilities than Zolomon.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:31 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Galan007

Beastly, I say.
I had figured Zoloman could win by a very slight edge but taking this into consideration I'm thinking Thawne might be making Hunter his b!tch!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 08:37 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Taking what into consideration? Zolomon still stomps this, and there's nothing to show that Eobard wouldn't be anything more than a statue.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 08:41 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Philosophía
Taking what into consideration? Zolomon still stomps this, and there's nothing to show that Eobard wouldn't be anything more than a statue.
Good point.

Despite Eobard's time manipulation skillz + the ability to blitz the Flash family, that still doesn't mean time is literally stopped around him like it is with Hunter. So yeah, while Eobard may be more powerful overall, there's nothing to say he'd be able to utilize any of those abilities vs. Hunter's nigh-unbeatable reaction speed.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 04:36 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Does seem like Z is faster, speed is a pain to quantify in comics.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:10 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ It's hard to even imagine. I mean, even lesser members of the Flash family can operate by the femtosecond (one millionth of a nanosecond)... Higher-level members like Wally, Barry, and Bart can -casually- operate by the attosecond (one quintillionth of a second.)

...Hunter and Eobard made the aforementioned look pathetically slow.

It's just unreal.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:16 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

I love Flash Comics.

-_-

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:19 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote