Cross-Genre Match: .............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
The First Avenger and The Caped Crusader are patrolling the streets of our nations beloved big apple when they happen upon two hulkin monstrosities, Goliath from the Gargoyles and Leonardo of the TMNT.

Rogers has his shield
Bruce batarangs, grappling hook....thats it
Leo his katana

cis is on, who wins?

2nd scenario
Goliath, Ramona
Leonardo, Raphael

vs

Cap, Winter Soldier (gets a k-bar)
Bruce, Nightwing (no special equipment other than batarangs and grappling hooks)

all combatants are bloodlusted, cis is off, and they are trying to kill...

3rd scenario

Last Man Standing between all combatants

also in no way are the gargoyles affected by the sun

Tha C-Master
Is the first scenario a 3 way?

Sin I AM
no I just didnt list Goliath since he has natural weapons and as such has a significant advantage over Cap n Bruce the first match is

Goliath, Leonardo
vs
Bruce , Steve

cis on

Tha C-Master
I'd say team one on the first match.

psycho gundam
"last thread ever" was a lie

Tha C-Master
It got attention, which was the point.

illadelph12
I think Toons in both, actually.

Tha C-Master
Sounds about right.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"last thread ever" was a lie

smokin' ..............last high herald thread to be exact

Later Return
Originally posted by Sin I AM
smokin' ..............last high herald thread to be exact

You used to be lethal femme. Am I right?

the ninjak
Fight 1.
Goliath liked to make alot of noise once in the vicinity of his target not like it matters considering they are looking at each other.

Goliath aint beating Cap, he winded the Hulk. And Goliath and crew got hassled on occasions by the Wolf Pack.

Cap defeats Goliath. Batman keeps Leo distracted by keeping the high ground until Cap can aid him.

Win for Cap and Bats.

Fight 2.

A much tougher fight for the Marvel/DC team.
Bruce and Nightwing rinse and repeat against the turtles by keeping the high ground while Cap and WS have a tougher time considering WS only has a knife. So Batman and Knightwing must supply distractions/Batarangs against the Gargoyles while Cap cleans house. With WS dealing deathblows upon such distractions from the sky by Batman and KW. Keeping the Gargoyles from climbing terrain wont be difficult. Giving Cap and Bats killer intent is also a monstrous edge in their favor.

Win for Cap/WS Bats/NW considering they have a killer with protection (WS)while the Gargoyles have a killer who can't deal a deathblow(Ramona).

Fight 3.

Cap.

Note We need more clarification on which universe the turtles belong to.

Dum Dum Dugan
The First Avenger and The Caped Crusader are patrolling the streets of our nations beloved big apple when they happen upon two hulkin monstrosities, Goliath from the Gargoyles and Leonardo of the TMNT.

Rogers has his shield
Leo his katana

cis is on, who wins?

2nd scenario
Goliath, Ramona
Leonardo, Raphael

vs

Bruce, Nightwing (no special equipment other than batarangs and grappling hooks)

3rd scenario

is this comic version or tv show and if tv which one? Because it makes a pretty big difference what version of TMNT you use.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
is this comic version or tv show and if tv which one? Because it makes a pretty big difference what version of TMNT you use.

comic

Originally posted by the ninjak
Fight 1.
Goliath liked to make alot of noise once in the vicinity of his target not like it matters considering they are looking at each other.

Goliath aint beating Cap, he winded the Hulk. And Goliath and crew got hassled on occasions by the Wolf Pack.

Cap defeats Goliath. Batman keeps Leo distracted by keeping the high ground until Cap can aid him.

Win for Cap and Bats.

Fight 2.

Bruce and Nightwing rinse and repeat against the turtles by keeping the high ground while Cap and WS have a tougher time considering WS only has a knife. So Batman and Knightwing must supply distractions/Batarangs against the Gargoyles while Cap cleans house. With WS dealing deathblows upon such distractions from the sky by Batman and KW. Keeping the Gargoyles from climbing terrain wont be difficult. Giving Cap and Bats killer intent is also a monstrous edge in their favor.

Win for Cap/WS Bats/NW considering they have a killer with protection (WS)while the Gargoyles have a killer who can't deal a deathblow(Ramona).

Fight 3.

Cap.

Note We need more clarification on which universe the turtles belong to.

fight 1

Hmmm...i really dont see stealth as an issue, and with CIS on imo Goliath should be able to physically take current cap down, whenever i see his fights against metas save spiderman, he's not really that impressive to me, and his wins always seem circumstantial, honestly i didnt forsee him battling Goliath to begin with, since Bruce has familiarity with Man-Bat imo Goliath and him would be inclined to battle each other, with Goliath gaining a slight maj

The Leonardo vs Cap confrontation imo would be alot better since the turtle has his sword plus his natural durability, the strength edge (nods to Leo) isnt great enough to be a hindering factor, but combined with his durability i see Leo takin it, since cap would be limited to blunt force attacks

more on the other bouts later

Dum Dum Dugan
comic

fight 1

Hmmm...i really dont see stealth as an issue, and with CIS on imo Goliath should be able to physically take current cap down, whenever i see his fights against metas save spiderman, he's not really that impressive to me, and his wins always seem circumstantial, honestly i didnt forsee him battling Goliath to begin with, since Bruce has familiarity with Man-Bat imo Goliath and him would be inclined to battle each other, with Goliath gaining a slight maj

The Leonardo vs Cap confrontation imo would be alot better since the turtle has his sword plus his natural durability, the strength edge (nods to Leo) isnt great enough to be a hindering factor, but combined with his durability i see Leo takin it, since cap would be limited to blunt force attacks

more on the other bouts later

I sorry, but you clearly have not the read ninja turtles comics, becuase lot of what you are saying is wrong. Leo holds no physical advantage against capt at all and would get beat into the ground every time.

DOnt even get me started on how much your overrating goliath.

Tha C-Master
Overall Leonardo has been protrayed as a low level superhuman. The comic really covers so much of his character.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Overall Leonardo has been protrayed as a low level superhuman. The comic really covers so much of his character.
No he wasent. Not in the comics, in fact author on there sight which no longer up had them stated at Olympic level stats. They did literrally nothing in the comics to suggest superhuman stats in any area sane newer run and even those are far from consistent.

jalek moye
Why aren't we using the tv show version for a cross genre thread?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by jalek moye
I asked the creator and as you can see it above we are using comic version.

Tha C-Master
No he wasent. Not in the comics, in fact author on there sight which no longer up had them stated at Olympic level stats. They did literrally nothing in the comics to suggest superhuman stats in any area sane newer run and even those are far from consistent. Where was this?

Existere
I think the comic versions win in both.

Tha C-Master
Oh and I mean that the comic only cover "so little" of his character. My bad. big grin

jalek moye
I asked the creator and as you can see it above we are using comic version.

Thats who I was directing it to actually

Dum Dum Dugan
Oh and I mean that the comic only cover "so little" of his character. My bad. big grin
oh that makes more sense. my bad man. Yea your right they do only cover little bit of his character compared to vast history on TV.

Omega Vision
Assuming the same rules still apply as when I did it, as long as at least one character is primarily comic based and one character is primarily non-comic based its a Cross Genre thread.

Goliath on his own would fulfill the Cross Genre definition.

Dum Dum Dugan
Thats who I was directing it to actually
k I thought you were asking me why I choose comic version.

Dum Dum Dugan
Where was this?
use to be an official ninja turtle sight for a long time, but someone told me it was taken down and when I looked for it I couldent find it. But it stated that there abilities was oylimpic level. I remember because at the time I was trying to argue turtles having superhuman stats against jrodslam.

Tha C-Master
use to be an official ninja turtle sight for a long time, but someone told me it was taken down and when I looked for it I couldent find it. But it stated that there abilities was oylimpic level. I remember because at the time I was trying to argue turtles having superhuman stats against jrodslam. I know they lifted their van, but they were never described as olympic canonically AFAIK. Ah well.

Dum Dum Dugan
I know they lifted their van, but they were never described as olympic canonically AFAIK. Ah well.
It was all four of them, which is not beyond human.

I agree, they were never stated as olypmic level in the comics nor superhuman however. But the sight did say they were olympic level but thats not evidence even if it was still up. I just found it interesting. At the time I was pissed because I was certain they were superhuman. However this is all in reference to the comics not tv show.

Tha C-Master
Yea, but that's from someone else. lol

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea, but that's from someone else. lol
Naw the thing I am talking about was directly from one of the creators or at least the sight was owned by him or thats what it said. However that does not say much if you read volume 3. Becuase one of the writers was clearly better then the other lol.

Tha C-Master
I never saw it myself so I can't verify.

Ms_Molly_Hayes

Rogers has his shield
Leo his katana

cis is on, who wins?

2nd scenario
Goliath, Ramona
Leonardo, Raphael

vs

3rd scenario

Yay, another girl here!

Dum Dum Dugan
I never saw it myself so I can't verify.
hey did you ever read ninja turtles volume three? it the one done by only one of the creators. It is one of the wierdest things ive ever read.

Newjak
haha I've actually just rewatched some Gargoyle episodes on TV just recently.

I forgot how much of a beast Goliath is. In one episode I just saw he got hit by a semi truck and was only KOed with no injuries, and he tore through the side of an armored police transport like it was putty.

And his claws can tear through solid stone and metal which makes them dangerous.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Newjak

I forgot how much of a beast Goliath is. In one episode I just saw he got hit by a semi truck and was only KOed with no injuries, and he tore through the side of an armored police transport like it was putty.

And his claws can tear through solid stone and metal which makes them dangerous.

my sentiments exactly stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan

in all honesty that nothing compared to what Capt or Batman deal with. They likely tool goliath.

Starscream M
in all honesty that nothing compared to what Capt or Batman deal with. They likely tool goliath. capt might with his shield

but hell no for batman

goliath is a phucking monster

he's strong enough to rip into steel and concrete, and very durable. also he's quite skilled and smart.

batman stands no chance.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
capt might with his shield

but hell no for batman

he's strong enough to rip into steel and concrete, and very durable. also he's quite skilled and smart.

batman stands no chance.
capt could likely beat the crpa out of goliath with out his shield.

You think Batman never beaten a monster before? are you kidding me?

capt can do the very same thing, even batman. That far from makes goliath out of either abilities to beat. Goliath is not that durable and can easily be hurt by either.

You are very ignorant if you trully believe such nonsense.

Starscream M
I've watched far more gargoyles and batman than you...you're the ignorant one

batman would lose to goliath. goliath is more powerful than bane. unless batman had some gas or something, he won't be able to beat goliath.

capt can win though, due to his enhanced stats.

Dum Dum Dugan
I've watched far more gargoyles and batman than you...you're the ignorant one

batman would lose to goliath. goliath is more powerful than bane. unless batman had some gas or something, he won't be able to beat goliath.

capt can win though, due to his enhanced stats.
how does watching more batman cartoons, matter here? Were talking comic batman. I highly doubt you have watched anything close to more gargoyles then me.

No he wouldent at all. Depends on the version of bane actaully. Even still it debatable. Gloliath at low end superhuman strength. Your 100% wrong. Batman could give goliath fits in melee, let a lone with grappling hook and batranges.

Capt is physically superior to golaith in almost every way. He would handle goliath handily.

Dum Dum Dugan
also sin is this comic golaith or tv show? I assume TV show.

Starscream M
how does watching more batman cartoons, matter here? Were talking comic batman. I highly doubt you have watched anything close to more gargoyles then me.

No he wouldent at all. Depends on the version of bane actaully. Even still it debatable. Gloliath at low end superhuman strength. Your 100% wrong. Batman could give goliath fits in melee, let a lone with grappling hook and batranges.

Capt is physically superior to golaith in almost every way. He would handle goliath handily. goliath is far stronger than cap and prob more durable as well

Dum Dum Dugan
goliath is far stronger than cap and prob more durable as well
prove it.

Starscream M
prove it. he rips through steel and concrete

the ninjak
he rips through steel and concrete

That's why in my scenarios I have Batman keep the high ground throwing batarangs. Goliath can't fly just glide. And it will take too long to climb walls with these guys. Strarscream what do you think of my post?

Fight 1.

Win for Cap and Bats.

Fight 2.

Fight 3.

Cap.

Dum Dum Dugan
he rips through steel and concrete

and that suppose to mean what exactly?

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2255/capiii13p1448fa0365vx8.jpg

the ninjak
laughing nice one.

Newjak
in all honesty that nothing compared to what Capt or Batman deal with. They likely tool goliath. I'm not saying Goliath beats them. I'm just saying Goliath is actually a very strong very beastly guy or gargoyle who could give them trouble.

He got hit by a semi-truck!!! and all that happened was he got KOed. That's not low level durability.

He even has good damage soak against piercing and slashing weapons. In the very first episode he catches a sword swing from the commanding Viking warrior, and he only gets a superficial cut to his hand.

And Goliath has also seen and beaten his fair share of crazy powerful people.

Ubermensch
Sie sind minderwertig?

Dum Dum Dugan
I'm not saying Goliath beats them. I'm just saying Goliath is actually a very strong very beastly guy or gargoyle who could give them trouble.

He got hit by a semi-truck!!! and all that happened was he got KOed. That's not low level durability.

He even has good damage soak against piercing and slashing weapons. In the very first episode he catches a sword swing from the commanding Viking warrior, and he only gets a superficial cut to his hand.

And Goliath has also seen and beaten his fair share of crazy powerful people.
He not even that strong. You be hard press to prove he even capt superior in strength.

Never said it was, but it also not that high. Capt was used as a wrecking ball to take down a building before and was not KOed.

That be durability then not damage soak.

No nearly a match for what either of these two have handle. also a lot of what goliath handle in the crazy powerful is not even cannon.

Starscream M
He not even that strong. You be hard press to prove he even capt superior in strength.

Never said it was, but it also not that high. Capt was used as a wrecking ball to take down a building before and was not KOed.

That be durability then not damage soak.

No nearly a match for what either of these two have handle. also a lot of what goliath handle in the crazy powerful is not even cannon. lol you're so ignorant of gargoyles its not funny

goliath could smash his hands into concrete and rip it apart

cap has some high showings...but his average is lower than goliath. strengthwise, goliath kills capt. durability wise, they're closer.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol you're so ignorant of gargoyles its not funny

goliath could smash his hands into concrete and rip it apart

cap has some high showings...but his average is lower than goliath. strengthwise, goliath kills capt. durability wise, they're closer.
Not in the least, but as usual, go on ranting only to find out how wrong you are.

Yes and? capt has done the same thing.

No it not. You have this idea that goliath is stronger becuase he a monster, but that does not make him stronger. As usual you have nothing to stand on instead give your extremely bias oppinion and try and pass it off like I am being rediculous. Who just made who look like an idiot? oh that right I made you look like an idiot.

Look at the ass whoopin capt gives beast, now imagin this is Goliath
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6700/capbeastda3.th.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1650/capbeast2yz8.th.jpg

Starscream M
um, I never said Goliath is stronger because he is a monster...nice strawman though.

Let me ask you a question, how does Goliath climb a building? By clawing into steel and concrete, his fingers are so powerful he can rip into that, capt cannot do that.

Again, Goliath is about CL15...whereas Cap is at best CL1 or CL2.

Dum Dum Dugan
um, I never said Goliath is stronger because he is a monster...nice strawman though.

really becuase thats would you seem to imply here

Let me ask you a question, how does Goliath climb a building? By clawing into steel and concrete, his fingers are so powerful he can rip into that, capt cannot do that.

Key word CLAWING, capt does not have claws. He can reach the top of a building far faster then goliath using agility.

Dude I just showed capt ripped steel robot in haft. stop with this nonsense. Pretending that because golaith uses his claws to climb up a building makes him stronger then capt is absurd.

Again, Goliath is about CL15...
prove it. Becuase you full of shit.

Newjak
I honestly can not say who is stronger. I'd have to watch the show a lot more to see that cause I don't remember half of what Goliath did but he did do some crazy things.

Dum Dum Dugan
I honestly can not say who is stronger. I'd have to watch the show a lot more to see that cause I don't remember half of what Goliath did but he did do some crazy things.
that fair enough.

But masterbruce trying to pretend golaith is class 15 is absurd.

Macbeth has match golaith in fights and he is quite human physically.

Starscream M

prove it. Becuase you full of shit. Goliath outpowered the technologically enhanced Wolf from the Pack.

Dum Dum Dugan
Goliath outpowered the technologically enhanced Wolf from the Pack.
yes and? that does not make him stronger then capt let a lone 15 tonner. Also lets see evidence.

Starscream M

Macbeth has match golaith in fights and he is quite human physically. macbeth used weapons, he did match goliath in a grapple, you clown!

Starscream M
yes and? that does not make him stronger then capt. Also lets see evidence. ripping through concrete takes CL15 strength

Dum Dum Dugan
This video cracks me up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChmLbsSGfbo&feature=related

Newjak
that fair enough.

But masterbruce trying to pretend golaith is class 15 is absurd.

Macbeth has match golaith in fights and he is quite human physically. It's possible the Gargoyles even in the episodes I just watched were doing insane things. I'm sure somewhere along the show they probably do even more stuff.

Plus Macbeth and most humans tend to rely on technology, surprise and deceit to take advantage of Goliath in melee. That I do remember.

Dum Dum Dugan
macbeth used weapons, he did match goliath in a grapple, you clown!
yes and? he still match golaith. If he was 15 tonner like your suggesting he toss him with utter ease.

Calling me a clown when you fail over and over amuses me.

Dum Dum Dugan
It's possible the Gargoyles even in the episodes I just watched were doing insane things. I'm sure somewhere along the show they probably do even more stuff.

Plus Macbeth and most humans tend to rely on technology, surprise and deceit to take advantage of Goliath in melee. That I do remember.
They dont though, nothing even close to 15 tons. There best feats for golaith are in volume 3 which is not even cannon.

I talk matching him and melee combat. Not techology, just striaight up.

Dum Dum Dugan
ripping through concrete takes CL15 strength
No it doesent.

Street leveler bash right through the stuff.

many the epic fails you repeatedly bring forth is astounding.

Omega Vision
I'd say easily breaking Concrete is at best a Class 5 feat.

Newjak
They dont though, nothing even close to 15 tons. There best feats for golaith are in volume 3 which is not even cannon.

I talk matching him and melee combat. Not techology, just striaight up. Like I said I'm not sure.

And it's only not cannon based upon the original guy of the show saying so. So I'm not too sure I would say its non-cannon. I mean if Stan Lee did a TV about Spiderman and based it on just after he finished writing Spidey's comic and said everything after that in the comic version of Spidey is non-cannon.

Well I think we would all be a little hesitant to agree with him.

But like I said I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but am saying Goliath is an animal/beast and from the very limited amount I saw could prove to be a test for either of the two.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'd say easily breaking Concrete is at best a Class 5 feat.
even then it a stretch, when you got DD, capt ect doing it.

Starscream M
I'd say easily breaking Concrete is at best a Class 5 feat. this isn't breaking as in taking a piece of concrete and smashing it

I mean, how strong it takes to simply take your hand and rip through concrete..that's more like Class 15 imo

Dum Dum Dugan
Like I said I'm not sure.

And it's only not cannon based upon the original guy of the show saying so. So I'm not too sure I would say its non-cannon. I mean if Stan Lee did a TV about Spiderman and based it on just after he finished writing Spidey's comic and said everything after that in the comic version of Spidey is non-cannon.

Well I think we would all be a little hesitant to agree with him.

But like I said I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but am saying Goliath is an animal/beast and from the very limited amount I saw could prove to be a test for either of the two.

Dude the creator said it not cannon. It not cannon. I dont even know how you coudl argue it cannon. He has zero imput after the first episode and even stated it not cannon to the rest of his work. However the comic is cannon. Also your example is not even remotely similar to what happen.

I not, ninja turtles volume 3 is not consider cannon with the rest and one of the creators was on board with it.

I doubt it.

Omega Vision
this isn't breaking as in taking a piece of concrete and smashing it

I mean, how strong it takes to simply take your hand and rip through concrete..that's more like Class 15 imo
Goliath has claws...

...just saying.

Sure a lot of it has to be strength...but he has really sharp, strong claws too. That's got to help. It's not like we're talking about someone pushing blunt fingertips through titanium with uber strength, we're talking about something clawing through concrete.

Dum Dum Dugan
this isn't breaking as in taking a piece of concrete and smashing it

No it not. And it not jsut his fingures. he has claws.

so pathetic.

Newjak
Dude the creator said it not cannon. It not cannon. I dont even know how you coudl argue it cannon. He has zero imput after the first episode and even stated it not cannon to the rest of his work. However the comic is cannon

I not, ninja turtles volume 3 is not consider cannon with the rest and one of the creators was on board with it.

I doubt it. I thought my Stan Lee analogy said why pretty well. He created Spider-Man but if he did what the original creator for Gargoyles did we wouldn't agree.

And of course I'm not really sayings its canon just saying why it could be canon or why the point you made isn't the best way to prove it imo. I don't really know if its canon or not.

Dum Dum Dugan
Goliath has claws...

...just saying.

Sure a lot of it has to be strength...but he has really sharp, strong claws too. That's got to help. It's not like we're talking about someone pushing blunt fingertips through titanium with uber strength, we're talking about something clawing through concrete.
yea he vastly over playing it becuase he has nothing else. I just gunna save this entire nonsense he been spewing for a later date. Because it oh so fun to watch individual be hypocrites.

Starscream M
Goliath has claws...

...just saying.

Sure a lot of it has to be strength...but he has really sharp, strong claws too. That's got to help. It's not like we're talking about someone pushing blunt fingertips through titanium with uber strength, we're talking about something clawing through concrete. no, I understand. claws def give him leverage, but the strength it takes to rend through concrete and steel walls like styrofoam indicates a high level of strength.

Dum Dum Dugan
I thought my Stan Lee analogy said why pretty well. He created Spider-Man but if he did what the original creator for Gargoyles did we wouldn't agree.

And of course I'm not really sayings its canon just saying why it could be canon or why the point you made isn't the best way to prove it imo. I don't really know if its canon or not.
It not the same thing at all. Stan lee had other writers doing individual story lines. The creator wrote most all of the reason for one and two and then him and the network had a disagreement. He left and then decided to go forth with the third season any ways. It not cannon at all.

It not cannon. creator said it not cannon. I note sure what else you could possibly want.

Dum Dum Dugan
no, I understand. claws def give him leverage, but the strength it takes to rend through concrete and steel walls like styrofoam indicates a high level of strength.
really?

Interesting because by your logic wolverine a class 15.

Starscream M
really?

Interesting because by your logic wolverine a class 15. goliath claws are nowhere comparable to logan's claws

goliath claws are more similar to sabretooth...and yes, sabretooth is legit cl 15

Omega Vision
no, I understand. claws def give him leverage, but the strength it takes to rend through concrete and steel walls like styrofoam indicates a high level of strength.
Eh.

Pretty sure I can bust through concrete if I have a good, sharp axe, and I'm a Class 0.05 stick out tongue

Starscream M
Eh.

Pretty sure I can bust through concrete if I have a good, sharp axe, and I'm a Class 0.05 stick out tongue thats another thing that battlehammer is ignorant about

goliath claws aren't claws in the typical sense, they're more extensions of his fingers

now, imagine how durable they have to be to penetrate steel and concrete...

also, I think you'd find chipping through concrete even with a sharp axe quite difficult....hence the need for powerful motorsupported jackhammers when they need to crack concrete

Omega Vision
thats another thing that battlehammer is ignorant about

goliath claws aren't claws in the typical sense, they're more extensions of his fingers

also, I think you'd find chipping through concrete even with a sharp axe quite difficult....hence the need for powerful motorsupported jackhammers when they need to crack concrete
That's a result of the art style, but they are claws.

Maybe I would, I don't do it for fun.

But as I said I'm nowhere near even peak strength.

Sin I AM
also sin is this comic golaith or tv show? I assume TV show.

u assume correctly

Dum Dum Dugan
goliath claws are nowhere comparable to logan's claws

goliath claws are more similar to sabretooth...and yes, sabretooth is legit cl 15

there still claws, there really no differences. There used for the same purpose, simply wolverine are longer.

Sabre-tooth has actual feats support him as 15 tonner, golaith does not.

Existere
I don't do it for fun.
You're missing out.

Dum Dum Dugan
thats another thing that battlehammer is ignorant about

I not ignorant about anything you fool. you cant even prove any of the garbage you been stating.

They are still very much claws.

Capt smash through both easily, I even showed a scan of it.

nothing compared to what capt has done. You provided zero evidence. All you been spouting is garbage that goliath ripping cencrete some how makes him 15 tonner. do you even read some of the nonsense you type?

Dum Dum Dugan
Then you have here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzCibo93ilo

and here (start at 3:50 mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szeJUE3wx_s&feature=related

You can clearly see him unable to get out of his bindings in the first clip and in the second you can see him seriously struggling to get out of chains.

......yea golaith clearly a 15 tonner right masterbruce roll eyes (sarcastic) .......

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Existere
You're missing out.
laughing out loud

Starscream M
I not ignorant about anything you fool. you cant even prove any of the garbage you been stating.

nothing compared to what capt has done. You provided zero evidence. All you been spouting is garbage that goliath ripping cencrete some how makes him 15 tonner. do you even read some of the nonsense you type? show me a scan of cap smashing through a concrete or steel wall with his bare hands roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567

nothing compared to what capt has done. You provided zero evidence. All you been spouting is garbage that goliath ripping cencrete some how makes him 15 tonner. do you even read some of the nonsense you type? Damn why you mad tho?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Damn why you mad tho?
Not madd annoyed at the fact masterbruce just never learns and comes forth with the same retard arguements. Never smartens up.

Dum Dum Dugan
show me a scan of cap smashing through a concrete or steel wall with his bare hands roll eyes (sarcastic)
why should I? You proved nothng. I disproven yoru entire arguement and already provded evidence of capt ripping a robot in haft.

Please try actaully providing evidence your self before asking for more. It not my job to constantly educate you.

Starscream M
why should I? You proved nothng. I disproven yoru entire arguement and already provded evidence of capt ripping a robot in haft.

Please try actaully providing evidence your self before asking for more. It not my job to constantly educate you. no, you clown...you claim capt is as strong as goliath. ripping a robot apart is not the same as shredding steel and concrete.

show me Captain america breaking concrete or steel wall with his hands!

iceman24567
no, you clown...you claim capt is as strong as goliath. ripping a robot apart is not the same as shredding steel and concrete.

show me Captain america breaking concrete or steel wall with his hands! Damn now you mad too?

Dum Dum Dugan
no, you clown...you claim capt is as strong as goliath. ripping a robot apart is not the same as shredding steel and concrete.

show me Captain america breaking concrete or steel wall with his hands!
I the clown now mister golaith is 15 tonner...please get out of here with your nonsense. You have no right to call anyone a clown.

How is ripping a robot in haft not the same as breaking steel? what the hell do you think a robot made out of, corn?

I already showed him break steel you putz. How about proving any of the nonsense you have stated? I wont hold my breath roll eyes (sarcastic)

Here what evidence looks like, you should try it some time

capt destroys a large steel door while haft dead.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8761/capstrenfdoor1tk0.th.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2881/capdoor2za5.th.jpg

iceman24567
Lol at "what the hell do you think a robot made out if corn?" That pure win laughing

Sin I AM
now boys be nice, besides Leonardo is a more deadly threat since he has a bladed weapon and arguably more durable than all combatants

Dum Dum Dugan
now boys be nice, besides Leonardo is a more deadly threat since he has a bladed weapon and arguably more durable than all combatants
not in comics he not. Capt or batman would beat him into the ground handily.

iceman24567
now boys be nice, besides Leonardo is a more deadly threat since he has a bladed weapon and arguably more durable than all combatants Capt and Batman are masters of Karate, Judo, Jujutsu which pretty much neutralize Dons weapons and armored body

Dum Dum Dugan
Capt and Batman are masters of Karate, Judo, Jujutsu which pretty much neutralize Dons weapons and armored body

You mean leo, though interesting to notecone of the creators, favorite character was Don.

iceman24567
You mean leo, though interesting to notecone of the creators, favorite character was Don. Damn confusing myself been drugged up all day

Sin I AM
masters my ass, come on, leonardo is arguably equally skilled. Batman and Cap are nowhere near the pinnacle of MA so stop treating them as such, and leo has no qualms about killing so when fighting with CIS on he's more likely to maim/kill the others than the other way around...

Dum Dum Dugan
masters my ass, come on, leonardo is arguably equally skilled.

No he not at all, honestly there a clear difference in the skill level between comic leo and top tier DC and Marvel MA's.

Batman and Cap are nowhere near the pinnacle of MA so stop treating them as such,

Both Batman and Cap are top tier MA's so....yea......

and leo has no qualms about killing so when fighting with CIS on he's more likely to maim/kill the others than the other way around...

Capt has killed lot of people. So not really. Leo also does try not to kill even in the comic and certainly would not try and kill another hero. Raph the only one that might try and kill another hero.

Even if he did, they would kick his ass. there better in every single way.

have you ever even read ninja turtle comics?

Dum Dum Dugan
Damn confusing myself been drugged up all day
why you drugged up? lol

honest mistake. at least it was the turtle who color was the closest.

iceman24567
masters my ass, come on, leonardo is arguably equally skilled. Batman and Cap are nowhere near the pinnacle of MA so stop treating them as such, and leo has no qualms about killing so when fighting with CIS on he's more likely to maim/kill the others than the other way around... Being cute can only get you so far miss. Capt and Batman are high end h2h combatants they are also physically above most street level characters in comics I dont see any turtle being as skilled as Batman or Capt I would place them a little lower on the ladder

iceman24567
why you drugged up? lol

honest mistake. at least it was the turtle who color was the closest. Allergies got the better of me its sad really

Dum Dum Dugan
Allergies got the better of me its sad really

I hate allergies, I never got them as a kid but I starting to get the now, and there awful. sick

that suck man, im sorry.

Sin I AM
No he not at all, honestly there a clear difference in the skill level between comic leo and top tier DC and Marvel MA's.

Both Batman and Cap are top tier MA's so....yea......

Capt has killed lot of people. So not really. Leo also does try not to kill even in the comic and certainly would not try and kill another hero. Raph the only one that might try and kill another hero.

Even if he did, they would kick his ass. there better in every single way.

have you ever even read ninja turtle comics?

gtfoh....your bias is killing me. Batman and America are not even within the top five MAs within their respective universes

marvel: in no particular order
iron fist, karnak, stick, elektra, shang chi, ogun

dc:
karate kid, richard dragon, cassandra cain, lady shiva, bronze tiger

no phucking way is steve or bruce better skilled than any metioned, no phuckin way are they in the top five...
and as far as killing show me a scan, a RECENT scan of steve killing anyone that does NOT have to do with ww2 and i will concede

iceman24567
gtfoh....your bias is killing me. Batman and America are not even within the top five MAs within their respective universes

dc:

no phucking way is steve or bruce better skilled than any metioned, no phuckin way are they in the top five...
and as far as killing show me a scan, a RECENT scan of steve killing anyone that does NOT have to do with ww2 and i will concede Well by all means Capt is in the same weightclass as Ironfist, Shang Chi and Elektra and by all means Batman is in the same weightclass as Shiva, Batgirl and Bronze Tiger they may not be more skilled but they are up there. Its like telling the strength difference between Thor, Captain Marvel, Gladz ect

Omega Vision

dc:

and as far as killing show me a scan, a RECENT scan of steve killing anyone that does NOT have to do with ww2 and i will concede
Top Tier. Not "Top 5"

Sin I AM
an leo is not a top tier, physical stats and ma abbility are not one and the same

iceman24567
Top Tier. Not "Top 5" thumb up

Dum Dum Dugan

dc:

I said top tier, please educate yourself before calling me bias. Because frankly your the one who being bias. Honestly doubt you have read the ninja turtle comics, becuase there not remotely as impressive as your pretending.

They arnt the best, your missing several other, and karnak is not even a top tier hahahaha.

again missing a few but at least better then the marvel list

I never said they were top five, but yes capt and batman are as skilled as some of the people you listed and perhaps more skilled then others.

Show me a scan of leo killing hero. Lets see it. Why should I bother, it completely irreverent, he not going to kill a hero.

Sin I AM
I said top tier, please educate yourself before calling me bias. Because frankly your the one who being bias. Honestly doubt you have read the ninja turtle comics, becuase there not remotely as impressive as your pretending.

They arnt the best, your missing several other, and karnak is not even a top tier hahahaha.

again missing a few but at least better then the marvel list

I never said they were top five, but yes capt and batman are as skilled as some of the people you listed and perhaps more skilled then others.

Show me a scan of leo killing hero. Lets see it. Why should I bother, it completely irreverent, he not going to kill a hero.

then you have not read enough, the only turtle consistently portrayed as unskilled or rather less skilled is mike..and although he's not as violent as raph, leo has shown no qualms in killing. and dont patronize me, you have no idea what i know

psycho gundam
oh snap

Wei Phoenix
then you have not read enough, the only turtle consistently portrayed as unskilled or rather less skilled is mike..and although he's not as violent as raph, leo has shown no qualms in killing. and dont patronize me, you have no idea what i know

Does this qualify as one of those times when you guys would say the quoted poster just got ether'd?

Dum Dum Dugan
and yet you completely overrate him to levels he simple does not belong. He inferior to batman and capt in every way. Comic version gets put away.

the ninjak
The turtles were always grounded warriors due to turtle half. I only read some of the Mirage series but all of the Archie series stick out tongue.
They never displayed the insane feats Cap and Bruce displayed in their years.
They even took on the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse and succeeded but in the end their villains were simple weak sauce and a little unintelligent.

psycho gundam
nah man, comic turtles were pretty hardcore at first (the serious series), and they killed oponnents

i believe they started out ultra-violent, but hen with popularity came pussification

Sin I AM
nah man, comic turtles were pretty hardcore at first (the serious series), and they killed oponnents

i believe they started out ultra-violent, but hen with popularity came pussification

exactly TMNT one they slaughtered the foot and and some regular street punks dum dum has no idea wha he's talking about, but alas i dont read comics

Impediment

Tha C-Master
No TMNT is inferior to Cap and Batman in every way, their low level superhumans and top level fighters. He seems to be the only one who keeps arguing that. Ah well.

Sin I AM
No TMNT is inferior to Cap and Batman in every way, their low level superhumans and top level fighters. He seems to be the only one who keeps arguing that. Ah well.

your sentence structure is confusing.......who is low level superhumans bruce n steve? or leo and goliath

psycho gundam
exactly TMNT one they slaughtered the foot and and some regular street punks dum dum has no idea wha he's talking about, but alas i dont read comics it was back when they were all bathed in shadow, you couldn't really tell them apart.

Tha C-Master
your sentence structure is confusing.......who is low level superhumans bruce n steve? or leo and goliath I meant TMNT. I should have said "they're".

Sin I AM
I meant TMNT. I should have said "they're".

true.. I also dont believe MA would even be a factor as leo has his sword and i dont see cap or bruce disarming him so that argument is moot. the only one with significant h2h disadvantage is goliath, but his strength diff more than compensates

it was back when they were all bathed in shadow, you couldn't really tell them apart.

yea back in the 80s when the were first introduced, everything was black and white and they were so much darker than portrayed in other mediums

Tha C-Master
Yea they changed with TV. Also Leo and Goliath are very stealthy.

Zack Fair
Turtles vs Gargoyles awesome

the ninjak
true.. I also dont believe MA would even be a factor as leo has his sword and i dont see cap or bruce disarming him so that argument is moot. the only one with significant h2h disadvantage is goliath, but his strength diff more than compensates

yea back in the 80s when the were first introduced, everything was black and white and they were so much darker than portrayed in other mediums

So what. The Op didn't state environment nor how far apart they are so they're roughly 10 feet apart and considering the characters in an alleyway or street.
Goliath's strength isn't a threat to Cap and Bats. And the turtles "shadiness" doesn't mean squat. Especially considering Bruce was trained in the league of shadows!

Leo's sword is simply no contest to Cap's shield.

Dum Dum Dugan
No TMNT is inferior to Cap and Batman in every way, their low level superhumans

prove it.

and top level fighters.
Not when compared to people like Capt or Batman. And it is very easy to see this from reading there comics. Capt and Batman are on another level.

He seems to be the only one who keeps arguing that. Ah well.
I also seem to be the only who who read all there comics.

perfect example of how majority is not a good indicator of who is right and wrong.

Dum Dum Dugan

How does killing foes in any way shape or form counter ninja or my argument about there performances levels when compared to people like batman or capt.

exactly TMNT one they slaughtered the foot and and some regular street punks dum dum has no idea wha he's talking about, but alas i dont read comics
how does slaughtering cannon fodder, counter my arguement at all?

Yea I know you dont read comics, which is why I keep trying to tell you how much your overrating leo. His comic version is more willing to kill, but he simply is not as impressive as many of his TV incarnations.

Dum Dum Dugan
, but his strength diff more than compensates

Based on what? Honestly can you read my arguments instead of dismissing them, because I easily counter such nonsense already.

Macbeth who is human has match golaith in a fight using simply superior skills. Capt would beat the crap of of Mac easily, it would not even be competitive in the least. So this idea Goliath strength which has yet to even be proven to be on another level then capt let alone to such heights that it neutralize and compensate for his extreme disadvantage in skill, is simply false.

Originally posted by the ninjak
So what. The Op didn't state environment nor how far apart they are so they're roughly 10 feet apart and considering the characters in an alleyway or street.
Goliath's strength isn't a threat to Cap and Bats. And the turtles "shadiness" doesn't mean squat. Especially considering Bruce was trained in the league of shadows!

Leo's sword is simply no contest to Cap's shield.
agreed.

Sin I AM
Based on what? Honestly can you read my arguments instead of dismissing them, because I easily counter such nonsense already.

Macbeth who is human has match golaith in a fight using simply superior skills. Capt would beat the crap of of Mac easily, it would not even be competitive in the least. So this idea Goliath strength which has yet to even be proven to be on another level then capt let alone to such heights that it neutralize and compensate for his extreme disadvantage in skill, is simply false.

agreed.

which comic version are you referring to because TMNT have been thru several different publishers so you have to be specific...each house depicted them differently

Dum Dum Dugan
which comic version are you referring to because TMNT have been thru several different publishers so you have to be specific...each house depicted them differently

Your the thread maker, and you only said comic version, so I assumed you referring the the original which is the most cannon................

also you do realize that post of my you quoted was talking about goliath, right?

Tha C-Master
prove it.

Not when compared to people like Capt or Batman. And it is very easy to see this from reading there comics. Capt and Batman are on another level.

I also seem to be the only who who read all there comics.

perfect example of how majority is not a good indicator of who is right and wrong. Already have, everyone sees this, and if you don't it is of no loss to me. You'll simply say it doesn't count. The TMNT are above human in their universe. If we're talking about numerous publishers then you have to keep in mind the van lift.

Sin I AM
Your the thread maker, and you only said comic version, so I assumed you referring the the original which is the most cannon................

also you do realize that post of my you quoted was talking about goliath, right?

yes i realize it, your point? i was just quoting u to get your attention

there are three different incarnations of the turtles in print; mirage, image, and archie.....mirage was darker, more violent...archie kept within closer to the cartoon, and image had donatello as a cyborg and raph masquerading as shredder, and doing team-ups with savage dragon....so as u can understand there are continuity issues....also since the creator in a 2007 interview stated that if you paid attention to every medium it's ALL canon, and he's going to tie all of the various incarnations into a cohesive whole at some point, as they've done at DC numerous time, it gets a bit confusings .... so you'd have to get an average of all showings to gauge their power levels

which imo is low superhuman....think john steele if you will and you'd get my picture

Dum Dum Dugan
Already have, everyone sees this, and if you don't it is of no loss to me.
Everyone see what? you brought nothing forth.

You'll simply say it doesn't count.

Really try me. Lets see some comic evidence.

The TMNT are above human in their universe. If we're talking about numerous publishers then you have to keep in mind the van lift. Were talking about comic. So lets see this feat then.

Starscream M
lol battlehammer also thinks goliath is only as strong as captain america, so no surprise he thinks turtles are only average as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
He's just testing us. The kidder.
Everyone see what? you brought nothing forth.

Really try me. Lets see some comic evidence.

Were talking about comic. So lets see this feat then. I've done this with you in another thread.

the ninjak
This fight only has Leo and Raph.
Leo lost a hand in the Image series and replaced it with a retractable blade.
Laird later dismissed the 3rd volume and ignored it from canon.

Raph losing his eye in the Image series and doning the Shredder armor is no big deal considering it was ignored as canon as well. He got bitten by vampires at some stage and mutated further into a beast but that effect got negated.

Both are Olympic level fighters throughout their comic careers.
Donatello isn't here. so his Cyborg feat doesn't matter. Shame He is the only one I've read defeat the others in combat.

Dum Dum Dugan
yes i realize it, your point? i was just quoting u to get your attention

Just making sure you did not misunderstand my post.

there are three different incarnations of the turtles in print; mirage, image, and archie.....mirage was darker, more violent...archie kept within closer to the cartoon, and image had donatello as a cyborg and raph masquerading as shredder, and doing team-ups with savage dragon....so as u can understand there are continuity issues....also since the creator in a 2007 interview stated that if you paid attention to every medium it's ALL canon, and he's going to tie all of the various incarnations into a cohesive whole at some point, as they've done at DC numerous time, it gets a bit confusings .... so you'd have to get an average of all showings to gauge their power levels

That is not true, in fact one of the creator directly stated that volume three of the comics is not part of original run cannon. All characters are cannon, there just not cannon to eachother.

Prove it, it really plain and simple.

which imo is low superhuman....think john steele if you will and you'd get my picture
It not at all. The only time they are superhuman level is in the TV shows. In the comic DD would crush any of there feats, as would capt and batman. There average in comics is not even remotely close to superhuman.

Also which comic line, unlike what your suggesting they are not cannon to one another. They are altnerate realities. Tales of the ninja turtles and the original two volumes as well as one or two minis. However Volume three is most certainly not cannon to the rest.

Existere
Has any evidence actually been provided that the turtles are as good as Cap/Bats or that Goliath is stronger? Aside from the one concrete feat (which isn't > Cap/Bats), I haven't seen anything for the latter mentioned, and the skill debate seems to simply be either side claiming the other doesn't know what they're talking about.

I've only been skimming the thread every now and then though, so I could have missed something.

Dum Dum Dugan

I've done this with you in another thread.
And you brought nothing forth. In fact I recall the links you sent dident work then you said you were going to respond to my post later, but thread kinda ended up dieing and response never came if I recall correctly.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Existere
Has any evidence actually been provided that the turtles are as good as Cap/Bats or that Goliath is stronger? Aside from the one concrete feat (which isn't > Cap/Bats), I haven't seen anything for the latter mentioned, and the skill debate seems to simply be either side claiming the other doesn't know what they're talking about.

I've only been skimming the thread every now and then though, so I could have missed something.
No your 100% right. I am the only one that posted any evidence at all.

Instead my opponents seems to rather imply I am ignorant, or simply dodge my questions of evidence. im looking at you starscream and sin.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol battlehammer also thinks goliath is only as strong as captain america, so no surprise he thinks turtles are only average as well roll eyes (sarcastic)
Gotta love the fact you completely ran away from the debate, when I posted links and scans. Then you wait untill pages later to respond by talking shit, please go runny back to mommy little boy.

Please prove your claims that golaith is 15 tonner. Please, I be waiting. big grin

Dum Dum Dugan
And you brought nothing forth. In fact I recall the links you sent dident work then you said you were going to respond to my post later, but thread kinda ended up dieing and response never came if I recall correctly.
sorry mods did not mean to post soo many times in a row. would not let me edit and apologies, I understand it against the rule, my bad.

this was mistake and was actually someone else, C-master. Just ignore this response above that I made to you. Got confused with another debate.

However on a side note to my knowledge you have never posted comic turtles doing anything that make them low level superhumans physically.

chomperx9
Reported

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by chomperx9
Reported
thanks chomper I can always count on you buddy big grin

chomperx9
thanks chomper I can always count on you buddy big grin eek! No Problemo

Starscream M

Please prove your claims that golaith is 15 tonner. Please, I be waiting. big grin I already did

he rips concrete like butter...that's a class 15 feat.

Dum Dum Dugan
I already did

he rips concrete like butter...that's a class 15 feat.
No it not at all. You stating so does not make it. In fact I easily counter the arguement by showing to clips of golaith being restrained by mere rope and another by shackles. I am actually the only one that posted any evidence, but thanks for the epic fail as usual.

Must be quite the feeling to constantly live in a world of delusion.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>