Nekron vs Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins ?

Solidus Black
prolly nekron

TricksterPriest
ZH Parallax would whup him. Any other incarnation would probably lose to Nekron.

Galan007
How exactly would ZH Parallax go about beating Nekron?

Personally, I don't see his Lantern energies, and/or entropic powers having much of an effect (if any.) /shrug

TricksterPriest
I figured entropy would do it. It worked on the time trapper. srug Then again, killing Nekron may not be possible. But ZH Parallax could BFR him probably.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I figured entropy would do it. It worked on the time trapper. srug Then again, killing Nekron may not be possible. But ZH Parallax could BFR him probably. Killing Nekron is possible as he needs another body to transfer into.

guy222
Nekron

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Killing Nekron is possible as he needs another body to transfer into. He's an abstract incarnation of Death, quan. Even at the end of Blackest Night, he wasn't dead, just banished.

Galan007
I figured entropy would do it. It worked on the time trapper. srug Then again, killing Nekron may not be possible.

But ZH Parallax could BFR him probably. Entropy essentially is what Nekron embodies. That's why I don't see it having much of an affect on him.

BFR wouldn't work unless Parallax could send Nekron somewhere -and- keep him there. Don't see that happening either.

quanchi112
He's an abstract incarnation of Death, quan. Even at the end of Blackest Night, he wasn't dead, just banished. His body was destroyed, trick so that means for the purposes of this thread he loses since he doesn't have another body to possess like he did in the arc. It's obvious you didn't read it.

Eon Blue
Nekron

BlackZero30x
im fairly cretin that none of the individual entities were as powerful as neckron....with the exception of the life entitie

JakeTheBank
Nekron.

TricksterPriest
His body was destroyed, trick so that means for the purposes of this thread he loses since he doesn't have another body to possess like he did in the arc. It's obvious you didn't read it. It took the white light entity and cutting off his connections to this world via Black Hand and smashing his giant battery containing AM to finally kick him out.

You're the one who didn't read it obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic) Galan has a better grasp on this one than you do.

quanchi112
It took the white light entity and cutting off his connections to this world via Black Hand and smashing his giant battery containing AM to finally kick him out.

You're the one who didn't read it obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic) Galan has a better grasp on this one than you do. His body was destroyed and his amp was lost when am was lost to him. You can't argue for Nekron too based off his amp off the Am which was his power source anyways.

I am arguing with you not galan. Actually form an argument yourself for a change and quit leeching off of other posters.

kevdude
Just wondering which Parallax are you using Nihilist?? The Fear entity or one from ZH?

Galan007
It took the white light entity and cutting off his connections to this world via Black Hand and smashing his giant battery containing AM to finally kick him out.

You're the one who didn't read it obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic) Galan has a better grasp on this one than you do. Yeah, the White Light in its entirety was the -only- power that was able to negatively affect Nekron. Every other type of Lantern energy across the spectrum, couldn't so much as faze him. Heck, even when the Lanterns combined their powers, Nekron was still tanking/absorbing it.

And since ZH Parallax doesn't have the White Light at his disposal, there's no way I could see him defeating Nekron.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, the White Light in its entirety was the -only- power that was able to negatively affect Nekron. Every other type of Lantern energy across the spectrum, couldn't so much as faze him. Heck, even when the Lanterns combined their powers, Nekron was still tanking/absorbing it.

And since ZH Parallax doesn't have the White Light at his disposal, there's no way I could see him defeating Nekron. Nekron was amped the entire time. he normally doesn't have the Am as his power source. This was made very clear on panel.

TricksterPriest
For once, Quan has a point. I believe Nekron was a captain Atom foe before he did Blackest Night. And normally, he wouldn't have AM as a battery.

JakeTheBank
He was a Green Lantern villain and had fought the Corps once before. Wonder Woman has also fought him.

Galan007
For once, Quan has a point. I believe Nekron was a captain Atom foe before he did Blackest Night. And normally, he wouldn't have AM as a battery. Good thing we use the most current versions of a character on KMC, then. wink

...And I don't think AM was Nekron's -personal- battery... As he didn't seem worried when AM was resurrected, and he didn't hesitate to immediately BFR him.

JakeTheBank
I assume we are using BN Nekron, anyway.

It wouldn't really make sense to use as he was depicted before, imo.

Galan007
^ Exactly. Some people just like to use that as a cop-out.

BlackZero30x
since am had died he became the fuel for the black lantern corps.....and once nekron was connected to the BL Corps he kind of became the "entity" of death.

once am was brought back by the white light the black lanterns power source was cut off but nekron was still going strong. only after black hand was brought back to life was nekron defeated.

kevdude
Nekron was amped the entire time. he normally doesn't have the Am as his power source. This was made very clear on panel.

True but do you think Parallax would get the chance to be able to kill him before Nekron would beat him? whistle

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Good thing we use the most current versions of a character on KMC, then. wink

...And I don't think AM was Nekron's -personal- battery... As he didn't seem worried when AM was resurrected, and he didn't hesitate to immediately BFR him. The most recent version was without as he lost his source of power.

For once, Quan has a point. I believe Nekron was a captain Atom foe before he did Blackest Night. And normally, he wouldn't have AM as a battery. I always have a point.Originally posted by kevdude
True but do you think Parallax would get the chance to be able to kill him before Nekron would beat him? whistle I feel like the first parallax would win.

Nihilist
Originally posted by kevdude
Just wondering which Parallax are you using Nihilist?? The Fear entity or one from ZH? ZeroHour Parallax.

Galan007
^ There's really no way he can win, tbh.

He only possessed green lantern and entropic energies -- neither of which would have much of an affect on Nekron...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.