KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nekron vs Parallax

Nekron vs Parallax
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Nekron vs Parallax

Who wins ?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 07:57 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Black

prolly nekron

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 08:01 PM
Solidus Black is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Black a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

ZH Parallax would whup him. Any other incarnation would probably lose to Nekron.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 08:16 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

How exactly would ZH Parallax go about beating Nekron?

Personally, I don't see his Lantern energies, and/or entropic powers having much of an effect (if any.) /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 08:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I figured entropy would do it. It worked on the time trapper. Then again, killing Nekron may not be possible. But ZH Parallax could BFR him probably.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 08:35 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I figured entropy would do it. It worked on the time trapper. Then again, killing Nekron may not be possible. But ZH Parallax could BFR him probably.
Killing Nekron is possible as he needs another body to transfer into.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 08:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Nekron

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 08:41 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by quanchi112
Killing Nekron is possible as he needs another body to transfer into.
He's an abstract incarnation of Death, quan. Even at the end of Blackest Night, he wasn't dead, just banished.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 11:19 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I figured entropy would do it. It worked on the time trapper. Then again, killing Nekron may not be possible.

But ZH Parallax could BFR him probably.
Entropy essentially is what Nekron embodies. That's why I don't see it having much of an affect on him.

BFR wouldn't work unless Parallax could send Nekron somewhere -and- keep him there. Don't see that happening either.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 11:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He's an abstract incarnation of Death, quan. Even at the end of Blackest Night, he wasn't dead, just banished.
His body was destroyed, trick so that means for the purposes of this thread he loses since he doesn't have another body to possess like he did in the arc. It's obvious you didn't read it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 01:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nekron

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:01 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

im fairly cretin that none of the individual entities were as powerful as neckron....with the exception of the life entitie

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:05 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Nekron.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:08 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by quanchi112
His body was destroyed, trick so that means for the purposes of this thread he loses since he doesn't have another body to possess like he did in the arc. It's obvious you didn't read it.
It took the white light entity and cutting off his connections to this world via Black Hand and smashing his giant battery containing AM to finally kick him out.

You're the one who didn't read it obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic) Galan has a better grasp on this one than you do.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

It took the white light entity and cutting off his connections to this world via Black Hand and smashing his giant battery containing AM to finally kick him out.

You're the one who didn't read it obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic) Galan has a better grasp on this one than you do.
His body was destroyed and his amp was lost when am was lost to him. You can't argue for Nekron too based off his amp off the Am which was his power source anyways.

I am arguing with you not galan. Actually form an argument yourself for a change and quit leeching off of other posters.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:44 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Just wondering which Parallax are you using Nihilist?? The Fear entity or one from ZH?

The Word

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:47 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, the White Light in its entirety was the -only- power that was able to negatively affect Nekron. Every other type of Lantern energy across the spectrum, couldn't so much as faze him. Heck, even when the Lanterns combined their powers, Nekron was still tanking/absorbing it.

And since ZH Parallax doesn't have the White Light at his disposal, there's no way I could see him defeating Nekron.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, the White Light in its entirety was the -only- power that was able to negatively affect Nekron. Every other type of Lantern energy across the spectrum, couldn't so much as faze him. Heck, even when the Lanterns combined their powers, Nekron was still tanking/absorbing it.

And since ZH Parallax doesn't have the White Light at his disposal, there's no way I could see him defeating Nekron.
Nekron was amped the entire time. he normally doesn't have the Am as his power source. This was made very clear on panel.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:55 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

For once, Quan has a point. I believe Nekron was a captain Atom foe before he did Blackest Night. And normally, he wouldn't have AM as a battery.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 11:59 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

He was a Green Lantern villain and had fought the Corps once before. Wonder Woman has also fought him.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 12:00 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote