Who can Tempo defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KJ Stewart
I'm very curious to know more about the Marvel mutant character "Tempo".

I'm aware that she can use an ability of sorts to manipulate time, to the extent that she can speed herself or others up, and can also slow opponents down.

But what kind of level is she at? Does she have any combat abilities? Could she defeat Quicksilver, for instance?

As a side note, I'd be very appreciative if anyone could either post scans of her in action (using those powers specifically, rather than just standing or running) or if anyone could point me in the direction of such scans (her gallery at ComicVine, for example, is pretty poor).

Many thanks!

KJ Stewart
I'm still interested in this if anyone's kind enough to help.

Tyron fo real
tempon can stop any liquid based character like hydro

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by KJ Stewart
I'm still interested in this if anyone's kind enough to help.

Did she not stop time at the end of Messiah Complex? That allowed Amelia Vought to snatch Xavier and the rest of the Acolytes to escape. I'd say she can stop time and stab a lot of people in the back.

KJ Stewart
Originally posted by Tyron fo real
tempon can stop any liquid based character like hydro

Well that's... not right.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Did she not stop time at the end of Messiah Complex? That allowed Amelia Vought to snatch Xavier and the rest of the Acolytes to escape. I'd say she can stop time and stab a lot of people in the back.

Yeah she did.

I'm hoping someone has some printed evidence (i.e. scans) of what she can do.

Badabing
This isn't really a vs thread. Moving to the comic books forum.

There is a questions thread also.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

Digi
Originally posted by Badabing
This isn't really a vs thread. Moving to the comic books forum.

There is a questions thread also.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.